It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Young Nazis in Brittain

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob


Do any of our other UK members know of things like this in your community? I am thankful that in the welsh valleys I havent seen it........yet.



thats because the welsh valleys are gods own country
i know i live there also chebob(ebbw valley)




posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heratix

Originally posted by chebob


Do any of our other UK members know of things like this in your community? I am thankful that in the welsh valleys I havent seen it........yet.



thats because the welsh valleys are gods own country
i know i live there also chebob(ebbw valley)


Hey, is ebbw valley what other people in wales know as Ebbw Vale? Because I go shopping there for clothes every once in a while.........not very far away.

Yeah, I don't think Racism has much effect in the valleys, theres plenty of other problems here as it is



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This country ..... When I was in high school school, the place was full of white kids with like one token black/asian person per year or something( even though within the schools boundaries for pupils are large areas of ethnic minorities) The whole place full of Racist graffitti. My local bus stop has a 4 ft high BNP logo on it at the moment.

I am surrounded by sick people who don't know how to be good to other human beings.

[edit on 4/9/2004 by earthtone]



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wizard I understand your point of view but if you read what I posted you are actually just reaffirming what I mean when I say that the British identity is becoming more and more blurred...that is a threat to the British people.

As you said people should learn to speak English etc..follow the law of the land etc...but you can put the ENGLAND into someone but you cannot take the OLD COUNTRY completely out of them!!! If you get what I mean!! People go to ENgland because its a wealthy nation, more opportunities etc...but if you think about it mass emigration and movement of people is NOT a natural state for ANY country..this brings turmoil...and with the new generations of English people being a melting pot of many different minorities...this is obviously going to have a major impact on the identity of the Brit and how they relate to other Brits.

Maybe I am wrong but the point I am trying to make has some merit.



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
The whole place full of Racist graffitti. My local bus stop has a 4 ft high BNP logo on it at the moment.


It's graffiti, complain to your council, get the local BNP fined



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Wizard I understand your point of view but if you read what I posted you are actually just reaffirming what I mean when I say that the British identity is becoming more and more blurred...that is a threat to the British people.

As you said people should learn to speak English etc..follow the law of the land etc...but you can put the ENGLAND into someone but you cannot take the OLD COUNTRY completely out of them!!! If you get what I mean!! People go to ENgland because its a wealthy nation, more opportunities etc...but if you think about it mass emigration and movement of people is NOT a natural state for ANY country..this brings turmoil...and with the new generations of English people being a melting pot of many different minorities...this is obviously going to have a major impact on the identity of the Brit and how they relate to other Brits.

Maybe I am wrong but the point I am trying to make has some merit.


I understand what you mean

Britain + Mass Immigration = Not the country the immigrants wanted to come to (something like that)

I watched a program a month ago (can't remember the name of the program) but it was about racial tension between new immigrants and old immigrants
The old immigrants are fed up with the new wave of immigrants, they say they don't work and they don't respect the British way of life.

I am proud of those who have lived here for decades and intergrated into British society and shared some of their own culture. But those who arrive now want the change Britain to their way of life rather than adapting to how people already live.
We need to limit the number of immigrants we take in each year



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
the British identity is becoming more and more blurred...that is a threat to the British people.


- I know this is the contempory idea certain commentator love to put about but IMO really there is no such thing as a set 'British identity'. IMO it's a smaltzy myth with little or no actual real grounding in fact at all.

The nearest you might get is some sort of rural idyll and that is so far removed from the vast bulk of the nation as to be utterly unrepresentitive.


As you said people should learn to speak English etc..follow the law of the land etc...but you can put the ENGLAND into someone but you cannot take the OLD COUNTRY completely out of them!!! If you get what I mean!! People go to ENgland because its a wealthy nation, more opportunities etc...but if you think about it mass emigration and movement of people is NOT a natural state for ANY country..this brings turmoil...and with the new generations of English people being a melting pot of many different minorities...this is obviously going to have a major impact on the identity of the Brit and how they relate to other Brits.

Maybe I am wrong but the point I am trying to make has some merit.


- Britain's wealth was based upon the movement of people, the reason why Britain has such a multicultural culture in the first place is because of an empire covering 1/4 of the globe.

Historically Britain has had one mass wave of immigration after another and has managed perfectly well after each and every one......and each and every one has added to Britains wealth given a little time to settle in. Every time.

Humanity didn't spring up in Britain, we're all immigrants in one way or another and we sure as hell emmigrated everywhere else all over the globe too!



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
immigration is a problem now for all western nations , for the reasons you cited.

but this will have a massive effect on a nations esteem...belief structure and identity.

if you go to a muslim nation you cannot even speak of your faith if it isnt islam. when muslims move to other nations they expect that their faith will be respected!! go figure!! thats for another debate!!

the sad thing is that immigrants aside what is the current example from the British youth?? THe white British people?? They are yobs...beating up innocent people!!!

and the last poster is wrong. there has never been as wide a wave of immigration as there is now due to the only relatively RECENT development in mass transportation and travel!! the bulk of the "natives" STAYED in the colony. Thanks to the boeing 747 the natives are now living next door !!!

[edit on 4-9-2004 by TruthStrgnrThanFiction]



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Historically Britain has had one mass wave of immigration after another and has managed perfectly well after each and every one......and each and every one has added to Britains wealth given a little time to settle in. Every time.


The problem is that immigration is getting to big, Britain can't cope with such an influx of people. Britain's population numbers 60 million, for such a small island that's crazy.

Immigrants with no right to be here are tarnishing the reputation of those immigrants who work hard.

Why not stop all benefits for immigrants untill they have lived in Britain for 2 years. That way those who refuse to work won't be able to survive, and will have to return to there home country.

I'll post all my Immigration and Asylum ideas in one go if anyone wants me to, although i'll have to post in another thread because it would be in the wrong topic

[edit on 4-9-2004 by UK Wizard]

[edit on 4-9-2004 by UK Wizard]



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have a split view. I know Immigration is destroying brittain, thats obvious. You can't just put people from every nation on a small country like Brittain and expect everyone to get along........

But it's the governments fault, not the immigrants. I accept anyone, immigrant or not, they did what most people would do, look for a better life, it's the governments fault for allowing such easy access to all, theyhaven't got a clue how to operate it and they've let it go to hell, now Brittains heading for self destruction. Governments fault, not the immigrants.



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Originally posted by Heratix

Originally posted by chebob


Do any of our other UK members know of things like this in your community? I am thankful that in the welsh valleys I havent seen it........yet.



thats because the welsh valleys are gods own country
i know i live there also chebob(ebbw valley)


Hey, is ebbw valley what other people in wales know as Ebbw Vale? Because I go shopping there for clothes every once in a while.........not very far away.

Yeah, I don't think Racism has much effect in the valleys, theres plenty of other problems here as it is

yes m8..thats the valley..and like i said...its god`s own country



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heratix

yes m8..thats the valley..and like i said...its god`s own country


Haha, damn right............If England goes to hell, we'll split off, sail the country to Ireland and start again as a Celtic supernation.......

LOL, thats my dream anyway, haha



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You wait to the next election, BNP will get a seat in the house. That will be a dark day for this country when the BNP get a voice. As i said before, Nazim is one the rise again throughout Europe



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
You wait to the next election, BNP will get a seat in the house. That will be a dark day for this country when the BNP get a voice. As i said before, Nazim is one the rise again throughout Europe


i think your listening to, to much of the far-right propaganda, they won't gain any seats, the huge majority of voter just have to remember the horrors of the Nazi past



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
i think your listening to, to much of the far-right propaganda, they won't gain any seats, the huge majority of voter just have to remember the horrors of the Nazi past


Thats the problem though, its not propaganda, so many people want things sorted out in this country but are turning to the wrong parties to seek answers



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

and the last poster is wrong. there has never been as wide a wave of immigration as there is now due to the only relatively RECENT development in mass transportation and travel!! the bulk of the "natives" STAYED in the colony. Thanks to the boeing 747 the natives are now living next door !!!


- you want to check your history. Mass migration didn't start with jet transport.

There have been mass waves of immigration into Britain for hundreds of years.

From the tens of thousands of eastern europeans at the turn of the last century (don't forget the overall population was smaller then so tens of thousands then was proportionately a lot) to the thousands of Huguenotes going right back.

.....and every wave has had it's critics complaining about how 'we' couldn't possibly take anymore and how they weren't contributing.

If you are that bothered about it I suggest you do a little research, find out where your family originally emigrated from and go back yourself.



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by UK Wizard
i think your listening to, to much of the far-right propaganda, they won't gain any seats, the huge majority of voter just have to remember the horrors of the Nazi past


Thats the problem though, its not propaganda, so many people want things sorted out in this country but are turning to the wrong parties to seek answers


The BNP did poorly in the Euro 2004 elections, why do you think they'll do better in the next General Election?



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
[edit on 4-9-2004 by sminkeypinkey]



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The BNP's 'problem' is that more than enough people know what they are really all about.

Every time they try to hide their racism and fascist inclinations it is only too easy to see because that is all they are doing, hiding the truth of themselves.

A council seat every once in a while means nothing in terms of real power. It's a shameful thing to happen, I'll agree but it adds up to sweet F.A.

Anyone remember Derek Beacon?

LMFAO!



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
The BNP did poorly in the Euro 2004 elections, why do you think they'll do better in the next General Election?


No they didn't
BNP got the most votes in UK history for a far right party, the party is always gaining more votes. No matter how much we expose their nazi/racist roots, people still vote for them.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join