It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Occupy San Francisco protesters attack officers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Because killing and maiming several people because of one dude is kewl!

The increasing level of psychological damage on display at ATS is flooring me tonight

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

LOL betting this troll is a cop himself.

His over excessive attitude seems to fit.

And love of violence.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I bet he's 17, just took up weight lifting, and can't wait to apply for a job as a county/city cop.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
reply to post by lnfidel

Amazing really

20% in the COOL zone
80% in the TOOL zone

Please don't cut Police. The life you save may be your own.

You really shouldn't put yourself down like that..
Go see a Doctor, they have amazing medication for people in your condition..

I will keep what you have said in mind, and when I need some strong brain meds, I will seek out your advice on what ones you feel are amazing.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

LOL betting this troll is a cop himself.
His over excessive attitude seems to fit.
And love of violence.

More like Daddies a cop IMO.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

Enough time wasted on you..
If you have anything intelligent and on topic to discuss then I'll be pleased to respond..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfidel
"And do you know if they were provoked in any way by the police first..
Maybe it was self-defense..

But nah, pull a gun and shootem dead is your answer. ?"

It does NOT matter if you are provoked. You can NOT cut people with knives, under any legal or moral theory or tort. It is just that simple.

Anyone who does it deserves the full weight of the law, and in this case, the law is clear and it includes deadly force.

So yes, that is my answer.

Well I guess we should all be glad that you are not a cop. According to the article these people ran back into the crowd. So that means there was a whole crowd of people present. With that in mind, are you really suggesting police should shoot into a crowd of people and hope they hit the right person?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

reply to post by lnfidel

Enough time wasted on you..
If you have anything intelligent and on topic to discuss then I'll be pleased to respond..

Well thank you for wasting your valuable time on me. But, this thread was not about me, it was about an honorable Police Officer getting sliced by a obvious coward.

buh bye now.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
Well, hopefully now people will understand why I am an advocate for shooting live rounds at the OWS crowd in certain circumstances...

This is a perfect example... Razor me, I'll shoot back...

P.S. I don't miss...

and if that bullet passes through your target and hits another protester you would then be a criminal yourself...and rightfully so.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by lnfidel
"And do you know if they were provoked in any way by the police first..
Maybe it was self-defense..

But nah, pull a gun and shootem dead is your answer. ?"

It does NOT matter if you are provoked. You can NOT cut people with knives, under any legal or moral theory or tort. It is just that simple.

Anyone who does it deserves the full weight of the law, and in this case, the law is clear and it includes deadly force.

So yes, that is my answer.

Well I guess we should all be glad that you are not a cop. According to the article these people ran back into the crowd. So that means there was a whole crowd of people present. With that in mind, are you really suggesting police should shoot into a crowd of people and hope they hit the right person?

MrWendal, never be glad about things you have no clue about. Psychologically it is not healthy.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Police Officer shooting the perp as said perp approached with an edged weapon intent on inflicting injury or death. Collateral damages can happen right? it is the price you pay if you willingly want to play.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Me thinks feeding time should be over..
It only gets them excited.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

Me thinks feeding time should be over..
It only gets them excited.

For someone that has now stated twice, they cant waste any more valuable time on this subject, you continue to come back and waste your time.

Please don't waste your time, your time is very valuable. Your a very valuable person with very valuable time.

Oh, and please do not try and cut Police with knives, would not want your Mother wasting her valuable time organizing having you buried in an unmarked grave. Her time is valuable as well.

Get with the program buckwheat.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Apparently the participants in this thread cannot follow the simple guidelines of Civility & Decorum.

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join