It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Already Are On A Spaceship Built And Flown By Aliens And Its Name Is Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Yes, we are on something created and built by aliens, or one alien.

A spaceship? No. Because we have our own fixed place in the universe.

A planet created by an alien? Yes. I call that Creator God, but it does not matter what we call the Creator.

We are just as helpless as your kids' goldfish, who die because they were not fed.

And we are all coming closer to that state.

UUHH.....NO!

First of all....we do not have a fixed place in the Universe. EVERYTHING IS MOVING INCLUDING SPACE...all the time.

We are NOT HELPLESS....just young and have not learned to except change quickly.

As for GOD or an ADVANCED ALIEN.....the universe or MULTIVERSE is MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT. Is there some form of existance after DEATH? MAYBE? But it is definitly nothing that anyone alive can understand.

If we have a SOUL or due to the complexity of our Brains....we exist after death of the body as if becoming more than the sum of our parts....or perhaps we are all connected to a complex collective conciousness......or maybe there is nothing?

Point of all I have said is....GET OFF YOUR ASS AND START LIVING....because to lament lifes condition....you are ALREADY DEAD!

I am a LUCKY MAN....I have done and seen things that could fill several lifetimes and I am still doing it. I started posting on the web a short while back as a suggestion from a friend to relieve stress.....as there is always alot going on upstairs in my head and it is difficult to find people to discuss certain issues with.

STILL....I post at night usually....and don't let a web experience interfere with a possible REAL LIFE ONE!

Life is beautiful and fragile....and not to be taken for granted! If you have thought about doing something....DO IT!
If you have an interest in a person....a possible love interest....TAKE A CHANCE! This time will never happen again. DON'T WASTE IT! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You would have to be one gullible son of a gun to believe anything blocula says.. Ive yet to see any thread of his that isnt fiction.. You have one wild imagination blocula! Fun to read I guess.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Great way of thinking outside of the box... as we know everything inside the box is mostly mundane..

Gave me a good few minutes reading.. i was actually hoping it to be a tad longer.

Not in agreement about the sun and moon been actual holographic images... i think they're a little more complex than that.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
the problem with your fake universe is that we can deduce the material of other stars..see infrared signatures...we have a man made object still communicating with us leaving the solar system (Voyager1)..we measure radiation from dying stars...we are finding hundreds of planets

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I thought we were in a simulated computer hologram

They have created our virtual world,this simulated existence.We are all directly connected to this simulation machine.We are three dimensional pixels of light and thought processed upon a holographic screen we call reality and what we perceive as the space around us...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So the theory is that Earth is just a space-based pit stop with underground lodgings and above surface restaurant facilities? Humanity was genetically engineered hairless since their favorite food was monkeys but aliens tired of getting fur in their teeth? I guess that explains George Orwell's "Animal Farm" spinning in orbit. LOL

GS

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
in theory, but think practically, you are a leader among alien races, you have pretty much infinite power at your hands.
are you going to terra form 1 planet in the solar system? they would have planted a seed in all of them.

Thats why i said that there was one original race of aliens,the first species to have evolved and reached a state of extreme technological and psychological advancement,in another galaxy or another dimension and then they created and colonized other worlds and they would seem and appear as gods to us...

Maybe the earth was the only qualifying candidate for their terra-forming procedure in this solar system...

And their could be other intelligent life in our solar system beneath the ice or on the surface of some of the moons of jupiter and saturn...

Almost certainly as far as i'm concerned mars once had intelligent life...

And the asteroid belt is probably the remnants of a destroyed world...

As well as the possibility that there evolved non-carbon based life forms,like silicon and who knows what else...

There have been many types of aliens seen and encountered on earth, insectoid, reptilian, nordic humanoids, greys,ect,ect...
edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your post really lifted my sad Spirit. Your thinking is amazing.

I have often looked at the sky at night and wondered whether the blackness and void were something like a membrane.

I wondered whether Mother Earth was actually travelling towards a black hole that would act as a birth canal and when we had travelled through the birth canal it would be light!

I have looked at the night sky and wondered what was beyond the blackness and void and pictured light...for as far as the eye could see, perfect beautiful light...

Your imagination is wonderful. As I learn of the lies we have been force fed all through history your story is no more harder to see as a reality than an evil person who actually imagines that killing people in war is okay and then repeating that evil action over and over and over until humanity accepts it as - just a part of life.

So I am with you on the fact we are travelling through space and time and I just want to get to the part where we can stop at the refreshment station and freshen up - for our next journey.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thanx for your kind and supportive words...

We may already be within a black hole right now and are faster and faster moving towards it's singularity...

Theres nothing more amazing that anyone can do than to go outside on a clear night and look up...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What if, instead of a snow globe, the universe is actually a single cell with in an even larger organism's body. The idea that there are multiple universes would help this to fit because each "universe" would be another cell in that larger organism (God?). Just something I thought of once and never gave much thought to...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
What if, instead of a snow globe, the universe is actually a single cell with in an even larger organism's body. The idea that there are multiple universes would help this to fit because each "universe" would be another cell in that larger organism (God?). Just something I thought of once and never gave much thought to...
Perhaps the stars,planets and moons are protons,neutrons and electrons within some immensely vast living and breathing being and comets may be this beings thought signals travelling from its brain to another part of its body...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Or just other particles. Heck, we could all be quarks for all we know

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I like your thoughts in the opening post let's think strangely here.

What if we aren't really living on the Earth but within the Earth made to look like.............. you know like the Truman Show to get out you might need to go through open vents what I would call them but maybe you would like calling them Stargates.

I need to go lay down maybe my brains are starting to spill over hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Honestly OP I have given this idea some thought over the years.

Why?

Well there is that time old saying about if the tech. is high enough it would appear to be magic, you know the one.

Well that same level of tech could also appear to be nature.

We could be surrounded by "evidence" of advanced alien cultures and simply lack the knowledge to tell the difference between a construct and natural structures.

We like to populate our future with shiny spacecraft and spacestations, whizzing around at warp speed or cheating past the speed of light some other way. All very flashy and appealing to our technological sensibilites at our current stag of development. Yet we cannot know what the future really holds. As we advance we may abandon all these notions for quantum robots and trips to side dimensions.

Your guess is as valid as mine.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We Already Are On A Spaceship Built And Flown By Aliens And Its Name Is Earth

Can I put in for a transfer ticket?

Seriously though, it would seem our pilots stepped out for a few million years...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
It is a possibility,considering the fact that we dont really know where we come from,where we are,or where we are going...

The Earth is a terrarium and a spaceship created and maintained by aliens we think of as God.Everything and everyone on this planet and the planet itself is the creation of a class three alien civilization.Who are so fantastically advanced that we can only think of them as God and we call some of their creations and technologies the rain,the wind and the snow...

When first discovered by the advanced aliens so long ago,Earth was just a lifeless rock that was terra-formed into a life sustaining planet.Filled with water and covered with an invisible bubble of air so all their living creations within would be able to breed and stay alive during their interstellar voyage,as the Earth was set into perpetual motion,propelled by quantum magnetic thrust,flown through outerspace and piloted by aliens we are only able to comprehend as God...

The Sun and Moon and Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens to make us think we are in a stationary orbit,as we are flown outward through the void of space...

Human beings,all living things,are mysterious voyagers,astronauts upon our Mothership Earth.A cosmic journey through the void of ancient light and our final destinaton is the galaxy from where the aliens who made us came from and when we finally arrive within their solar system,our spaceship Earth will be positioned to revolve around another star and the aliens mission will have been completed...The creation of a new world...Made to replace their dying planet...
edit on 13-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

How did you come up with this fantasy type of view? I have never heard of this, and I just want to know, did this come from a dream, or meditation or what? Or are just assuming that we are on a spaceship, because...?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Dont believe any of it but S+F for the read,would make an awesome revelation at the end of a sci-fi movie!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What if this ship is going worn out and in need of replacement? Can we upgrade,or will we have to downgrade being we are such a troublesome species?

nice thought provoking thread
SnF

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's a nicely written piece, but to me it would have made more sense if the aliens would have scooped a rock within or closer to their solar system and terra-form it, rather than go to all that trouble.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join