It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporters and Occupy'ers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just had a thought that maybe a lot of the people who support Ron Paul are some of the same who may be "occupying" in their respective cities.

Is it possible that Ron Paul could lose a significant amount of potential voters due to them being "occupied" come voting day?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

Are you saying they are planning on interfering with the elections? Do you have direct knowledge of such a conspiracy or is this just speculation?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

It is possible, but I don't think people who are so passionate for their cause will miss the chance to vote for someone they think may help them - whether or not its Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I think op meant that if a lot of Ron Paul's supporters are busy at protests, they won't be available to vote.

I don't think this is the case though.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Interesting theory but if OWS is still around come November 2012 then OWS became a total abject failure which what it is now.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I tend to think that the vast majority of Occupiers are not Ron Paul supporters. And they don't come across as voters, in general.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Let me answer your question.

No.

Im not an OWSer and I am a Paul supporter.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat
I just had a thought that maybe a lot of the people who support Ron Paul are some of the same who may be "occupying" in their respective cities.

Is it possible that Ron Paul could lose a significant amount of potential voters due to them being "occupied" come voting day?

The last thing you can call a majority of Occupy'ers is conservative. They want higher taxes, bigger government, and more government entitlements; not lower taxes, smaller government, and more personal responsibility.

The Occupy'ers here in Denver hate conservatives so much they protested a conservative bloggers meeting here.

www.denverpost.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykenzie

I imagine your right. It would be the quickest way to loose any support they have left after the Anarchists get done destroying whatever Movement there was.

top topics

join