It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Benton: CBS treatment of Ron Paul DISGRACEFUL.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Yea, in the end, it is us, the people vs the establishment.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I thought it was only me who saw that lol, It was on for an hour where I'm at, and I only heard 18 sec. and now Bachmann is crying foul as well...

I hope something comes of this, and people start recognizing what is obviously going on, at least Ron Pauls Campaign Manager said it straight up how it is. I truly enjoyed reading what he had to say about it.

Ron Paul Silenced by CBS?
exeter.patch.com...
edit on 13-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional information

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Maybe now people realize that this entire process is rigged.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Bachmann is now getting all talking points this morning... Fox and Friends did mention Paul, but the focus is on Bachmann.

Now my tin hat begs the question, why was she acting a little crazy on the stage last night (begging to answer out of turn). I have a feeling, this story is a BS story (it only came out after Jessie Benton came out).

Something stinks about this....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
As we are a global "village" , this is what the largest Dutch newspaper write today:

De Telegraaf

1. Romney
2. Cain
3. Gingrich
4. Perry

No mention of Ron Paul at all.

Bilderberg powers are working at 120% to contain the disease called truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by shadowmyst

yea but don't get discouraged, apply to be a delegate for Ron Paul at least.

I have just applied in Montana and hope to hear from them by Monday.

Pon Paul 2012, a return to Constitutional Law and Constitutional Government.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
They are not going to, and they never really have.
I hope that is starting to sink into the minds of many Americans.
Their mainstream media has been infiltrated, bought out, and corrupted decades ago.

Its time to boycott the mainstream media, and start supporting the alternatives.
The local media & the internet.

As a matter of fact:

Turn your TVs off.

www.savethenews.org...

edit on 13-11-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

I learned that lesson when Walter Cronkite chose to retire rather than just read their telepromptered, filtered, sanitized, and biased version of the news.

TV is for entertainment, not news. Real news comes from your own research.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Here in Denmark the media say Mitt Romney is the front runner, and I only saw Ron Paul mentioned one time in the danish media this year.
(Denmark got soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, and the general post of NATO. This once peaceful country has become so pro war the last 10 years)

Today the danish media is saying front runner Mitt Romney is ready to use military power in Iran.

If Romney wins (god forbid), all Obama have to do is take the anti-war stance to steal Ron Paul's voters.

Or maybe...... If Romney wins..... America have to chose between war....... or war. Liberty or tyranny.
edit on 13-11-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Its time to "Occupy Paul".

He needs as much support as he can get right now.

Thats one man that can bring change and all the fat cats know it.

Thats why they are trying to keep him away.

We all know whats going on.

These television stations better get their ____together, real fast.

I totally agree... I've seen a lot of his ad campaigns before he drop out in the president race. He is one politician that is for the people, and they don't want that,

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Will the Republican party support Ron Paul if he get the nomination?

The short answer: no

They are all pro war, big government, pro fed, want the debt to run out of control, etc

Except Ron Paul.

communities.washingtontimes.com...

Herman Cain said that he did not think Ron Paul would make a good President.

Rick Perry said, “I didn't ever consider Ron Paul

No one in the media has bothered with this. Perry and Cain will most likely not be disparaged for not being “a team player”.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
I totally agree... I've seen a lot of his ad campaigns before he drop out in the president race. He is one politician that is for the people, and they don't want that,

He hasn't dropped out, it's just that the MSM is trying to drop him.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This guy took screenshots of CBS online poll before they took it down

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
R.Paul will ALWAYS be placed on the bottom of the list of candidates because he's a straight talker who doesn't pander to the media, doesn't whore himself around for contributions and usually ANSWERS questions that are posed to him. It's sad that the only press Mr.Paul gets is how badly and HOW OBVIOUSLY his message IS ignored by the MSM... When they DO mention him he's consistently portrayed as a non-starter w/NO chance @ winning a nomination due to his, so called, "radical opinions". It's especially sad this time a round because NONE of the Elephants seem to be inspiring even their own BASE! If I was a Republican, I wouldn't expect one 2 B sitting in the White House anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

The National Media does NOT feel that Ron Paul is a viable candidate because some of his political views about the role of government DO NOT mesh with National Party Policies.

I personally like Ron Paul and believe he is a very VIABLE candidate. The National Media portrays Ron Paul as a nutcase. The constantly treat him as if he was not there, that he is invisible and won't give him the time of day in consideration. Ron Paul has been RIGHT ON with many of his views, but that doesn't fit the mold of the Indentured Servants who won't ween themselves off the national tit they suckle on. Most people believe that the Government will come to their AID and RESCUE them from the situations they get themselves into, through social programs such as WELFARE and UNEMPLOYMENT. As long as one "Accepts the Handout" there are strings attached. And, on top of that, the government does little to get them OFF of the Indentured Servant lists. As long as one takes the dole the government hands out, they have little or no incentive to get off of it and out of the system. Ron Paul would change all that, but they don't want him too.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here is a quote from CBS News:

Ron Paul: Paul is able to provide the biggest contrast with his rivals when he discusses his opposition to U.S. military intervention abroad and what he sees as civil liberties violations against U.S. citizens, and this debate gave him a chance to hit those notes repeatedly. Paul was passionate about issues like his opposition to waterboarding: "It's illegal under international law and under our law," he said. He also called it "immoral," as well as the U.S. government killing U.S. citizens who are suspected of terrorism, saying, "I don't think we should give up so easily on our rule of law." The polls suggest Paul's brand of hardcore libertarianism has a limited appeal with GOP primary voters, and he remains a serious longshot for the Republican presidential nomination. But his goal is also to get his ideas into the public sphere, and on that front this debate was an unqualified success for him.

CBS News/NJ GOP debate: Winners and Losers

WHAT POLLS SAY THAT??? I want to see these polls, CBS! I am so pissed off right now. It makes me want to go out there and start opening other peoples' eyes to these outright lies. The propaganda against him is SO OBVIOUS! I feel like I'm back in my formerly Communist country again.. I swear it... it followed me here to the U.S.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

TPTB don't want Ronvolution. It means they'll go from being mutli-gajillionaires to just gajillionaires...and that would be a tragedy.

I have to admit i've always been very skeptical that there was one single controlling force behind all media...but after seeing Ron Paul's treatment in the GOP debates and all forms of MSM in 2011, I have absolutely no doubt, what so ever, that there's one angry person behind the curtain doing it all.
edit on 13-11-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I heard that. I watched the whole debate too, and Ron Paul got maybe two minutes to talk. It is sad that the media keeps pushing these idiots like Perry and Cain at us, and ignoring the one man who actually believes in and follows the Constitution. I did like what some said about zero dollars in foreign aid to these countries that hate us, and have more money that we do. In my considered opinion, if anyone besides Paul is elected, we are going down as a Nation.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I stopped watching CBS long ago. It doesn't take long to see who;s side of the government CBS and FOX are on. They are really a joke and should not be taken seriously, because they are just one sided, and that is on the side of the Federal Reserve and the New World Order. (Rockefeller's and Rothschild's). The heads have been actually video taped at the Biderberg meetings, so proof is proof.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Today it is Ron Paul tomarrow it will be someone else's candadate.

It's not just MSM,this is like Obama's birth certificate (weather you belive it or not) this goes down the rabbit hole,it involve's all news media less one or two that have been branded by the shill's as irrelavant and not to be belived.

In my opinion the take over is not comeing or starting,it has happened..............we just don't want to admit it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join