It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who else do I "vote" for if not Paul?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
As for 2016...lets make it past 2012 first....i have my suspicions there wont even be an election in 12 or a US as we know it in 16.

It all depends on how the IRan thing turns out but im sure we all know how its gong to turn out. lol

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thutmoseii

This is such a funny political situation. I think Ron Paul is the only prayer the Republican party has at beating Obama in 2012. Problem is the party will never fully support him. He wants to end the Fed. And the Fed pretty much controls the US standard of living. They probably control the do-nothing congress too. But, Paul is the best shot at beating Obama. He has the amazing ability of common sense and a large current following, plus the ability to swing independent and former Obama supporters like myself.

None of the other GOP options are worth a damn. Maybe Huntsman, but he has no shot. If the GOP was smart they would find a way to get behind Paul and actually rebrand what is/was known as the Republican Party. Incorporate the Tea Party movement and even part of OWS with a push on ending the Fed and promoting American liberty. The White House is yours! Instead, we'll get a Mitt Romney concession speech next November.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Ghost of America because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of America
reply to post by Thutmoseii

This is such a funny political situation. I think Ron Paul is the only prayer the Republican party has at beating Obama in 2012. Problem is the party will never fully support him. He wants to end the Fed. And the Fed pretty much controls the US standard of living. They probably control the do-nothing congress too. But, Paul is the best shot at beating Obama. He has the amazing ability of common sense and a large current following, plus the ability to swing independent and former Obama supporters like myself.

None of the other GOP options are worth a damn. Maybe Huntsman, but he has no shot. If the GOP was smart they would find a way to get behind Paul and actually rebrand what is/was known as the Republican Party. Incorporate the Tea Party movement and even part of OWS with a push on ending the Fed and promoting American liberty. The White House is yours! Instead, we'll get a Mitt Romney concession speech next November.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Ghost of America because: (no reason given)

I agree. We are in such a mess that nothing short of scrapping it all adn starting from scratch will really save this nation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join