It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrogant europeans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by torque

If Bush is a schizo war criminal and a rise to power of someone his ilk could never happen in the European community, then why do we have the support of so many other nations?

You have the support of the united kingdom and italy against the overwhelming majority of the populations opinions. Thats all. And that's what i'm talking about when i say schizo bush. In his speeches he says something like "we lead a great coalition of over thirty nations" as if everyone on the world was on his side. But the fact is that 25 out of these 30 nations are joke nations like Micronesia, Pahlua, the fidjies, israel and crap like that. Watch Michael Moore. Still he's proud of his ridiculous coalition. This phenomenon is called schizophrenic hallucination and can be found even in the basic bush supporter like yourself :"support of so many other nations" when 95% of the world condems idiotic adventures like the bombing campaign in Iraq. It's just so ridiculous.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
"bush supporter like yourself".

Wrong.

"joke nations"

Sounds pretty arrogant. I think they might not consider themselves jokes.

"Watch Michael Moore"

I have. And while his skill at half-truths and propaganda are entertaining, his productions don't play a role in my personal decision making. I find his disciples to be like AmWay Salespeople. More brainwashed than any Bush supporter I've ever met.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Then what about the core of my criticism :

"then why do we have the support of so many other nations?"

is opposed to

"95% of humanity condems war crimes like the illegal bombing campaign in Iraq"

If you don't feel an opposition between these two proposition, then you must be a psychedelic republican :

www.psychedelicrepublicans.com...

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"Attacking another country and killing tens of thousands without authorization by the UN security council is a war crime. Hence Bush is a war criminal. "

So accoriding to your logic killing thousands of terrorists, and people who wish to harm the free world, and the Iraqis is wrong? Should we start paying dues to the families of terrorists we kill?

So far nwm did not insult European leaders, countries or its society but yet the Euros (not all of them here) insult American and its people by generalzing that we are all arrogent idiots. The words of Corintha or whatever his name is, and Moku just puts more gas in the fire on Nwm's claim they are making the Euros look worse.

Dudden (sorry I forget your name) is actualy being mature and trying to civily argue with Nwm about this, so far he is not filling in the arrogent Euro shoes.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

Bush is a war criminal :

Read the Geneva Conventions and the statutes of the UN.

Attacking another country and killing tens of thousands without authorization by the UN security council is a war crime. Hence Bush is a war criminal.

Bush also broke the Geneva Convention a number of times by ordering napalm to be used on iraqi footsoldiers. This is a war crime, ordered by the administration and perpetrated by the US Marines.

The hundreds of suspects detained illegally at camp guantanamo also constitutes an extremely heavy breach of the Geneva Convention, not to mention torture (crimes against humanity) to which the detainees are being subjected to.

This is enough for several lifetimes in prison for the whole Bush regime. The day the United states will adhere to the ICC, (soon to be coming if Kerry is elected) the criminal Bush will be held accountable of his crimes.

Besides, the Abu Ghraib torture scandal is currently being traced to the generals abizaid/sanchez. Perhaps it will trace even higher up, which could lead to an indictment for crimes against humanity.

I don't have to account for Bushes mental constitution. Only a mentally very very ill person can exclaim "bring em on" when hostages are being executed every week. This man has a dangerous mental sickness and should end his life in a cage in The Hague after thorough psychiatric treatment.

Bush is mentally sick :

www.larouchepub.com...

Responses:

U.N. Resolution 1441...read it some time...(Though, man, ....those things are awfull to read...)

The Geneva Convention only states that napalm use to should be curbed in situation were it has an indiscriminate effect (i.e. civilian casualties). Additionally, the allegations were made by embedded reporters who cannot distinguse at a gaze the difference between high explosive burns and napalm burns. I do not see the value of napalm over high explosive. In terms of pure killing power, incendiary weapons no longer have a use on the battlefield.

The Guantanamo prisoners detainees are not soldiers of a foreign country, nor are they U.S. citizens. They are an odd assortment of terrorists and insurgents. Most of them have been DIRECTLY involved in combat AGAINST U.S. troops in afganistan, which most Americans say was the most just war. What do YOU think we should do with the prisoners? Give them to the U.N. ? Repatriate them to Afganistan?

And Abu Grab? I'm sure you see that same kind of sick treatment in third world jails around the world. I'm not saying it is right, I am just saying that it is not institutional, and that all directly involved in the crimes are being punished.

Oh, and if you use Lyndn Larouche to prove a point, I really think you need to seek professional help.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"you must be a psychedelic republican"

Your label maker must be smokin hot!

Keep trying to cubby-hole me. It's amusing. With every post you put up, the labels I'd put on you seem to change too!
:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
So accoriding to your logic killing thousands of terrorists, and people who wish to harm the free world, and the Iraqis is wrong? Should we start paying dues to the families of terrorists we kill?

You don't kill that many terrorists. You killed a lot of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan and got hold of a couple of people supposed to be terrorists but there is no proof. The people you are killing every day in Iraq aren't terrorists, but freedom fighters who rightly wish to get rid of an illegal and brutal foreign occupation.

The war against terrorism (aka killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians) is a farce, like the leader you support, and so you must be either brainwashed beyond recognition or incapable of critial thought.

Or perhaps you are a psychedelic republican.

www.psychedelicrepublicans.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So men like al-Zarqwi are justifired in their killings since they are "freedom fighters"?

So me where tens of thousands of innocents are killed on PURPOSE by the US, not cross-fire, not being in the wrong place, on purpose.

And yes I love The Doors, so I must be a Pyschadelic Republican. Rock on man

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have no problem with normal, everyday Americans but i dont like the way the country is run or its forgien policy. During WWII, Millions of Europeans died fighting Nazim and after the war, America gave jobs to top Nazis so they can gain a leap in technology, etc. Even the same with Japan, the horrible human tests the japs done during the war was shockin, but they didnt face war crimes cause the American government was given all the human research data
OMG!Now thats just wrong. Plus America has supported terrorism for years, then BANG! Sept 11th happens and terrorism become a global problem, its always been a problem to the world. Bush has made the world a more dangerous place

Bad,bad America

But on the other hand, the superpower is always going to face alot of hate on the world, the British Empire had it during its imperialistic rule
And us brits we full of ourselves when we ruled the world

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
THESE THREADS ARE TEARING US APART!!!

Why don't you all just share a slushy!?!

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Right on Jonna. Can't we call just get along at ATS? Share a drink without yelling Bush or Kerry sucks?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"Bad,bad America
"

*hangs head.... pees on the global carpet*

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Right on Jonna. Can't we call just get along at ATS? Share a drink without yelling Bush or Kerry sucks?

Yeah i agree
The only thread we all get along in and have a good time, is manwife

Soon ATS will split into ATS Euro and ATS USA

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Can't happen. ATS is European owned...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Yeah but of course ATS Euro will be better then ATS USA

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Bastard Europeans with your fish & chips, sourcrout and other unholy Europian foods! Why can't you just eat a good old america hamburger!?!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ATS is a great place where europeans and americans can discuss the criminally insane inclinations of neoconservative politicians.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Bastard Europeans with your fish & chips, sourcrout and other unholy Europian foods! Why can't you just eat a good old america hamburger!?!

If you don't like it, go to our dear American owned competitor.

You know which vault I'm talking about...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok, Ok, Ok....I'll admit it.

1. We TRIED to kill civilians in Iraq and Afganistan, just for fun, for moving target practice, just because we are mean and evil. I mean, what's more fun than blowing up hospitals and schools?

2. We wanted Iraq and Afganistan for oil, even though it's many times more expensive to ship it halfway around the world than to pull it out if the ground in Alaska (oh...though we still want to do that to destroy the environment).

3. We let the Israelis stage 9-11 just so we could do the above 2.

4. We like women's underwear, and naked human pile-ons, and it was only a misguided attempt at pandering to the gay vote.

5. We WANT old people to die, so were are making it harder for older people to get drugs and healthcare, so we can take their money.

6. Osama and George W. were old college drinking buddies...

7. Oh, and I WANT dirty air, dirty water, second hand smoke, nuclear power plants that blow up, dead animals, and sick people.

That about cover it?

Man, is my boss Bilderberg gonna be ticked I let this stuff come out.....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And here goes yet another great thread.
It has been hijacked by the most popular topic of all: hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join