It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Special Forces Storm Russian School After Explosives Detonated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Sky News A report from a man who had been a hostage states there was an explosion heard within the building and then a wall collapsed followed by gunfire and "many more explosions".

Thats from where they blew part of the wall open for the hostages to be freed the further explosions where from flash bangs and gun fire.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
ALL the hostages are now out of the school. ALL OF THEM. God knows whats happening now.

Just now a reporter called Jonathon had to cut the feed and duck for cover on BBC. a few minutes later during a interview with a reporter in Moscow, the BBC news presenter could be heard going"Is Jonathon OKay?.................Is Jonathon okay?" in loud whispers.

Not important, but she sounded so creepy, I was certain they were going to say "He's dead......" that would have been mad

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Western people think Russians are idiots. Hm, Russian people are heavy minds. (I would rather suck a Russian than a little U.K.).

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
shame everybody only speaks about terrorists and dont consider the fact that these people took over that school because they feel they have no other way. If your kids are being killed by rusian soldiers just out of fun, and that already for years now then you might just do the same. dont get me wrong, this is not the good way, but he tell me how can one do it different, just ask putin to leave ?? Nah right....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
[edit on 3-9-2004 by Jack Martin]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There is still fighting going troops and people are going into the gym the ones that escaped are held up in a building and being shelled by Russian troops. this was on SKY NEWS live

[edit on 3/9/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
shame everybody only speaks about terrorists and dont consider the fact that these people took over that school because they feel they have no other way. If your kids are being killed by rusian soldiers just out of fun, and that already for years now then you might just do the same. dont get me wrong, this is not the good way, but he tell me how can one do it different, just ask putin to leave ?? Nah right....

I've lived around some real jerks from time to time......couldn't stand them,but still....I would put up with alot from their kids, and even took them to fairs and stuff with my kids. I try not to punifh the kids for the parents actions. I don't care how these people live, or what the Russian military has done.....kids are just kids, and they aren't bombing or killing anyone. These people deliberately targeted innocent kids to terrorize!! That was wrong, and inexcusable. Hope all of the kids are okay, but kind of doubt it. Russia isn't really known for their concern over their hostages.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You make no sense. You have no mind. How dare you speak to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
There were at least 150 casualities in result of the assault- information from Swoboda radio.
It can't be stated how many wounded there is. Local hospitals now are taking care of 200 people.

Seems the terrorists were chaotically shooting while the assault, when hostages panicked. Most wounds taken by the children are head, shoulder and neck wounds.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Are you an idiot? Are you undone? Who the Hell do you think you are, Jesus? I promise you: you are dead.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I just updated on it 250 wounded around 180 children and around 10 thought to have been killed so far.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
ALL the hostages are now out of the school. ALL OF THEM. God knows whats happening now.

Just now a reporter called Jonathon had to cut the feed and duck for cover on BBC. a few minutes later during a interview with a reporter in Moscow, the BBC news presenter could be heard going"Is Jonathon OKay?.................Is Jonathon okay?" in loud whispers.

Not important, but she sounded so creepy, I was certain they were going to say "He's dead......" that would have been mad

Any update on what happened to the BBC reporter?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

Originally posted by jozuph

I've lived around some real jerks from time to time......couldn't stand them,but still....I would put up with alot from their kids, and even took them to fairs and stuff with my kids. I try not to punifh the kids for the parents actions. I don't care how these people live, or what the Russian military has done.....kids are just kids, and they aren't bombing or killing anyone. These people deliberately targeted innocent kids to terrorize!! That was wrong, and inexcusable. Hope all of the kids are okay, but kind of doubt it. Russia isn't really known for their concern over their hostages.

So, russia isnt really concerned bout their own kids, nor are they concerned about anybody else his kids. Iam not saying its good to take kids, its the worst you can do but after years and years of your kids being taken, killed i can somehow understand these, very wrong actions they take..

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Unfortunately any hope that Chechnya ever had to some remote resemblence of peace has just been dissolved. Putin (nor any other leader) would stand and allow this to happen again. I don't care what the problems are out there, you just don't target children. I would level there little country for such a terrible act. Probably a good thing I'm not Putin cause I would just destroy them all and make Bush's war on Iraq look like no big deal. There has to be a line that is drawn and they crossed it big time. No peace for them, ever again.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by build319]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have setup a thread to discuss whther or not Russia will back out of Chechnya after this event:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I give you all my deepest sympathy Russian brothers.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
iam certain that during america bombing iraq, or afghanistan children have died too..so what now, we have to level the USA ? How ignorant, i dont give a # what happens to the kids in Chechenia, but when they touch ours...oeww they have to die..

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
I have setup a thread to discuss whther or not Russia will back out of Chechnya after this event:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I give you all my deepest sympathy Russian brothers.

Whats with the Chechenian brothers ezekial, they no people ? they less then russian ? what...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
No, I feel for them in this recent incident.

I also support Chechnya wanting independance, but this was the wrong way to ask for it in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The bodies of 5 children were discovered in the school.
First confirmed reports of any of the children not making it.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here's the latest that I have found:
30 Women and Children Freed in Beslan

Anyone care to explain or update how 30 implies "all"?

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join