It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Amazing video! "It's Time To Wake Up - We Are All One" Must See

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This would have to be one of the most beautiful videos I have seen, it is a bit lengthy but it is worth it you can't take your eyes off it! I don't want to reveal to much, I just want you to watch, I know many of you may already understand this information but this video is just fantastic! Explains it perfectly.. Enjoy. Peace!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Very nice find, thanks for sharing. While I don't so much subscribe to a hive mentality or modality for us all, I do appreciate the value of seeing, and building upon our similarities. The premise of the video is a subject we discussed in a philosophy class and for me it was one of those 'light going on' moments. Try to notice our similarities as much as or instead of our differences. I have often wondered if this separatist notion was innate, as in a biological drive enabling us to survive by recognizing things/people that could inhibit that, and the result is fear which amplifies this facet or, was it conditioning from tptb to keep us from being empowered both as individuals and collectively. Or, is the separateness a result of ignorance because most are simply unaware of it. Has materialism filled our space, physical and mental, so much that it has created a wedge between us and our own divinity, or optimum evolution.

Like Carey mentioned, many of us are but broken shards of a mirror, reflecting the collective angst and prominent energy vibrating in todays world, fear. Then others see this reflection and experience/reflect the same thing. I like his description of 'who was watching the thinking process?" This is our true nature, imo, but we rarely notice it, much less cultivate it. We are too distracted and enslaved to develop this awareness, but I will keep the faith.

This notion of similarities aids also in our overworked judging tendencies, enabling us to give an extra moment when assessing someone else, to consider our similarities, and maybe even generate some empathy.
I will share this vid, for it is a good summation of a monumental point, imho.

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Brilliant video!!!!

Show a man this video when there's just the two of you, and he will listen and understand how inferior he is. .
Show a man this when hes with his friends/colleges he will tell you how gay it is and inferior the movie is, to real life.

Its an unfortunate reality we live in. . . But, I'm starting to see how many people are waking up to the realization of our surroundings -who's strings are been pulled, by who and why. Every day i see/hear more people talking about these REAL issues. . I woke up and realized most of this round about the same time i joined this site, and im still learning!

Again, brilliant video, very deep and emotional. S&F my friend

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

TAKE-THE-CONJUNCTIVE-IT-STILL-COST-MONEY-REALITY-CHALLENGE

What does any of this have to so with... JOBS-MONEY-STOPPING-ALL-WARS-GET-REAL
& Since there was mention of the 'J' word in the video
... Let me also add Ur enlighten & simple...
BASELINE-REALITY question...
Would we know anything or be able to do anything... TRULLY(OMG! that was utterly wicked sick
)...
beyond flesh limitations... if it wasn't for money$/?

Jesus(just a name) said/says,
If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'
If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'
If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'

"I" still can never Maxwell 'UNDERSTAND' why Jesus(?) was committed to such a limiting classification of... the 'R' word... Unless we must trully take into account... my ATS eXclusive disclosure realeasing of a brand new...
'THOUGHT'
... YE-ALL-WE-ALL... read it here first... Quantum Drum
please...

"Religion Is The Way One Lives There're Lives"
All Rights Reserved On This Quote by Mr-X-ULTRA-COSMIC-WATER-GATE

edit on 12-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Digi-Brain freeze... With a OoP's

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Found a couple of relative vids, the 2nd one could be considered a bit cheesy, but I like the aesthetic blend and simple message. It expands the notion of oneness to all living things, and kind of expanded my gratitude for oneness.

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Very junk video. Suggestive music, fast changing images, and that quantum new age atman pell-mell at the end... Again no God in it, just your consciousness as God. Typical. Bs.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
kewl vid. pretty much explains what i think and this is why i do not believe there is "a god"
simply WE ARE the gods or are all a part of a ONE thing

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes, those are all good videos. If you really want to spend hours on hundreds of similar videos. This site has nicely compiled everything for you. I have literally spent hours here.

Enjoy!

consciousvideodirectory.webs.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

In outline form...

System of Truth

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)
edit on 12-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That video--and the message it's trying to put forth--is, quite frankly, bull#. Try telling psychologically scarred, hurting, abused, neglected, or otherwise outcast, rejected people that "we are all one!" and see how much they'll agree with you. It isn't at all impossible for a person to grasp this concept of oneness if she or he isn't particularly unique in the first place. Try, however, to tell someone who knows all too well the pain of being different that "we are all one." You won't get a lot of agreement.

Whether by intelligent design or just some random, cosmic toss of the dice, some human beings have always been (are now, and always will be) extraordinarily different from most of the others. There are those whom cannot find this "oneness" with the rest of society. There are those whom have been so outcast, so neglected, so rejected, so used and psychologically dragged through the dirt in their lives that they have been thoroughly trained and educated in the fact that they are not... like everyone else. They've learned too well that they are, in fact, separated from the whole.

The concept of oneness doesn't work. It's a fluffy bunny theory that just simply does not work.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Telling us that our reality is just an illusion is called disinformation.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

here are those whom cannot find this "oneness" with the rest of society. There are those whom have been so outcast, so neglected, so rejected, so used and psychologically dragged through the dirt in their lives that they have been thoroughly trained and educated in the fact that they are not... like everyone else. They've learned too well that they are, in fact, separated from the whole. The concept of oneness doesn't work. It's a fluffy bunny theory that just simply does not work.

The contradiction buried in your statement... We created society, the monetary system, and our educational paradigm. Thus everything can be altered for a better fit.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

In outline form...

System of Truth

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)
edit on 12-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

Very cool! I love Carl! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by unworldly

here are those whom cannot find this "oneness" with the rest of society. There are those whom have been so outcast, so neglected, so rejected, so used and psychologically dragged through the dirt in their lives that they have been thoroughly trained and educated in the fact that they are not... like everyone else. They've learned too well that they are, in fact, separated from the whole. The concept of oneness doesn't work. It's a fluffy bunny theory that just simply does not work.

The contradiction buried in your statement... We created society, the monetary system, and our educational paradigm. Thus everything can be altered for a better fit.

I believe the downtrodden and abused have a unique perspective and feel, as I do the sadness that we do these things to each other. They, I believe are the first ones to tell you that we are all one!
edit on 12-11-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
That video--and the message it's trying to put forth--is, quite frankly, bull#. Try telling psychologically scarred, hurting, abused, neglected, or otherwise outcast, rejected people that "we are all one!" and see how much they'll agree with you. It isn't at all impossible for a person to grasp this concept of oneness if she or he isn't particularly unique in the first place. Try, however, to tell someone who knows all too well the pain of being different that "we are all one." You won't get a lot of agreement.

Whether by intelligent design or just some random, cosmic toss of the dice, some human beings have always been (are now, and always will be) extraordinarily different from most of the others. There are those whom cannot find this "oneness" with the rest of society. There are those whom have been so outcast, so neglected, so rejected, so used and psychologically dragged through the dirt in their lives that they have been thoroughly trained and educated in the fact that they are not... like everyone else. They've learned too well that they are, in fact, separated from the whole.

The concept of oneness doesn't work. It's a fluffy bunny theory that just simply does not work.

And that is the problem with the way society has developed, And that is what we hope to repair. Watch the video again, think about it for 24 hours and then get back to us when you have something worthwhile to share.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
Telling us that our reality is just an illusion is called disinformation.

Putting words in peoples mouths is called disinformation. Have you researched quantum mechanics to the point that you can prove that we are not all connected?...... didn't think so, next time, keep your hand down and try thinking before you talk.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What does someone being hurt by others have anything to do with us not being one, the self is capable of self harm (more so than any outside force). Appearance has nothing to do with it, each person is a world of its own. Each individual its unique in their whole, whether they decided to act like everyone to better integrate in society is another matter.

I think you are misinterpreting the concept of one, imagine that you would like to visit 3 different places at the same time a cold place, a hot place and a mild place but you want to get as much of it in as little time as possible, so you split your body in 4, one stays in place and the 3 other go to each place to experience it, they then all 3 come back after experiencing it and rejoin the 4th piece to reunite the information.

When they talk about oneness they are not talking about society, or even part of the human race, its on a grander scale.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If one day you are fortunate enough to become enlightened you will think back to this very thread and smile...

Allow me to introduce you to Epictetus.

Epictetus

I wouldn't bother showing one of these "gay videos" as someone put it to any of my friends for no other reason than if you have not experienced enlightenment it is BS.

Enlightenment is within everyone, don't try looking for it because you will never find it, if you do experience it don't try to analyze it or you will end up as frustrated as Jim Carey.

I am still staying open minded as regards to Consciousness & Quantum Physics Theory, I have experienced "Oneness", as have many of you reading this, it is an intimate but not personal connection with everything in the universe at that very same moment...suddenly you become aware of your immortality, awe inspiring, and then...p e a c e & l o v e.

ETA Thanks "OP"
edit on 13-11-2011 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
Very junk video. Suggestive music, fast changing images, and that quantum new age atman pell-mell at the end... Again no God in it, just your consciousness as God. Typical. Bs.

I don't think you would know God if He came up and tapped you on the shoulder
and said stop laying waste to my planet and killing my stuff. Would you?

We ARE all one, like it or not, believe it or not.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join