It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer.. Can Now Speaks 10 years after 2001-9-11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

They told some random "asset" all about super-secret nuclear weapons deployed against the WTC? That kind of blows the whole idea of "compartmentation" out of the water, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Since when were miniature nukes super secret?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

ten years is more than enough time for cia brainwash, i'd be careful

though much is true - the events of september 2001 were indeed conspired

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So you're saying TPTB were completely open about installing miniature thermonuclear warheads in the WTC and detonating them on 9/11? It wasn't covered by a SAP or anything, it was just a well-known factoid around the CIA water cooler that they casually shared with all their "assets?"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

wikipedia has become a joke, they are calling everything under the sun "conspiracy theory" even Chem trails which are proven to be real. We have their documents on geo-engineering but its still a "conspiracy theory" imo Anonymous can pull the floorboards out from under wikipedia and i wouldn't give 2 you-know-whats

edit: didn't mean to derail, that video is very interesting, i hope more people come forward but these people will need some form of protection because the government is ruthless when trying to cover up their misdeeds, especially ones of this caliber.
edit on 11/15/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

That's the only weapon they have when dealing with the world wide web. Everything is a conspiracy. From the POTUS to an asteroid. If it's not on tv then it's not true. It's so ironic that it's pathetic.

The truth (aka rumors) get spread almost at a rate of speed of light so......the damage control committee needs to earn their keep by continuously raising doubt to all that are reading Wikipedia or watching YouTube videos.

Here's what I've come to realize anyway. Truth is not told. It's realized. And the PTB don't have control over that!

edit on 17-11-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

So you're saying TPTB were completely open about installing miniature thermonuclear warheads in the WTC and detonating them on 9/11? It wasn't covered by a SAP or anything, it was just a well-known factoid around the CIA water cooler that they casually shared with all their "assets?"

I didn't say that at all, your making your own assumptions there, proving how narrow minded you are. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thank you for posting – s & f.

Off subject, but relevant given the slanderous nature of many replies.

I watched Thrive yesterday, and there’s a bit about how those with all the power have set up an army of obedient civilians to defend their actions. These civilians, these patriotic, worker bees, believe what they are told by federal officials, and their pundits on the News, and lord have mercy on anybody trying to tell them different.

It is just so much easier to submit to the programming, and to ostracise anybody w/an opposing view. It’s done all day long, don’t you hear it on the radio, on TV, 24/7? There’s a reason why the Bill O’Reillys and the Rush Limboughs of the world are celebrated, and why I can’t name somebody at the other end of the spectrum. It’s funny, or dare I say, entertaining to ridicule the nonconformist, the minority, the $hit disturber.

Just shut up and get in line like the rest of us! Who do you think you are with such wild ideas? You’re not special!

Remember when it was just ABC, NBC, and CBS? Remember being ordered up off the couch by a grandparent, and having to manually change the channel? Remember when Vietnam was spoken about by sober adults who promised each other it would never happen again?

Now? Now it’s who do we bomb next? Who do we send the grunts off to shock and awe. Now they don’t even show you the flag-draped coffins. Where are all the (embedded) reporters now?

They’ve changed careers. They’ve let the News anchors drive the story. You know what the talking heads are? They’re the company commanders in the civilian army that lead the charge against dissent.

You want something to verify? Verify if Susan Lindauer is only the 2nd Non-Arab American ever charged on the Patriot Act.

Why wasn’t she allowed to speak for 10 years? Were all her phone calls taped by the FBI?

I guess if we don’t find her in the 9/11 Commission Report than she, and anybody believing what she says, must be insane.

edit on 17-11-2011 by CRASHPROJECT because: typos

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So she talks about mininukes too? How many mininukes went off inside the towers in your opinion?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So she talks about mininukes too? How many mininukes went off inside the towers in your opinion?

One can only speculate as it depends on the yield and design of the device, which would be classified for the most part, but I would imagine multiple devices were detonated top to bottom; like they would with plowshare, using rows of nuclear explosives to create wide channels. I doubt they were regular spherical blasts either as one might assume, most likely they were directed like a cone or planar, and designed to rapidly and thoroughly annihilate large structures within a set proximity. Give it another 50 years and we'll probably know. As I understand it there's evidence to suggest the gap between conventional and non-conventional (nuclear) explosives had been bridged pre-911. I would also suspect it was a very efficient, highly enriched uranium device. According to sources from the Southampton University who studied the elevated tritium levels at WTC suggest the nuclear device(s) utilized a uranium and deuterium solution.

Have a nice day!

edit on 18-11-2011 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

One can only speculate as it depends on the yield and design of the device, which would be classified for the most part, but I would imagine multiple devices were detonated top to bottom; like they would with plowshare, using rows of nuclear explosives to create wide channels. I doubt they were regular spherical blasts either.....

Setting aside the notion that the entire concept is silly, have you ever speculated on why? Why would the powers that be, if they had the abiltity to sneak nukes into the WTC, intiate them in such a manner as to be completly undetected and timed perfectly with planes that they somehow managed to crash into the buildings and convince everyone they were hijacked if they had that kind of magical powers then why would they need to do it? If your magic was that powerful then you should be able to manufacture out of thin air an event that was sufficiently political to effectively forward your agenda.

Reading some of these conspiracies is sometimes like reading fantasy novels.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare
who knows fore sure, but her mannerisms coupled with the look in her eye make he appear mildly insane

I didn't get that in the least.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

have you ever speculated on why?

Probably for the same reasons Ramzi Yousef tried to bring down the WTC back in 1993; they felt obligated to return after their failure in 93, it was an embarrassment and so they came back to finish the job.

It was no accident those towers collapsed, they were brought down on purpose, Ramzi Yousef's wet dream come true. Ask him why they wanted to bring down both towers in 1993.

Ramzi Yousef sent a letter to the New York Times after bombing the WTC which spelled out the motive: "We declare our responsibility for the explosion on the mentioned building. This action was done in response for the American political, economical, and military support to Israel, the state of terrorism, and to the rest of the dictator countries in the region." He later stated that he had hoped to kill 250,000 Americans to show them the exact pain they had caused to the Japanese in the Atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Next time we'll bring 'em both down.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So you think Muslim terrorist planted nukes in the World Trade Center towers?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I wouldn't rule it out, there's plenty of reports to suggest Osama was seeking enriched uranium and portable miniature nuclear devices in the run up to 9/11.

The reports have been sporadic but persistent: A 1999 article in the Jerusalem Report magazine claims "bin Laden has several nuclear suitcases," and a 1998 New York Times article says that a bin Laden aide was arrested in Germany on charges of trying to buy highly enriched uranium.

When Time magazine asked bin Laden in late 1998 what his nuclear intentions were, he cagily replied: "Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank God for enabling me to do so."

www.wired.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by 5MaveN5

That's good advice, and it's something I myself have neglected to do. As I recall, the passing of the PATRIOT Act was pretty much a formality. I think most of our lawmakers have much to answer for, the PATRIOT Act not least. It would probably be a good idea to get complete records of our congresspersons' votes and email them each a laundry list of their sins so they know precisely why we're voting them out....

Only two member of Congress voted against it .... here's why ...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/17/2012 by Rek2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
AT about 20-30 minutes she explains her theories of what occurred. I do believe her theories explain a lot. In fact, is probably one of the most plausible theories out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join