It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Sec of Interior killed in chopper crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mexico's Secretary of the Interior, Francisco Blake Mora, has died in a helicopter crash near Mexico City.

Secretary of the Interior is comparable to Secretary of State in the US, actually even higher ranking. He is the number two guy after the president, and the head of all actions against the cartels.

His predecessor was also killed in a plane crash.

Whenever bigwigs are killed in "accidental" plane crashes, you can bet it was no accident. It cannot be that the narcos did it. Any plane crash has major government investigations. Govt agents need to be suborned to cover up the sabotage. Strange how TWO number two guys in Mexico died the same way.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Doubtless a topic that some might wish to comment on. (Not my bailiwick, though.) However, just like to let you know that there is at least one other thread on this already. Mexico’s president loses top Cabinet secretary in helicopter crash.

I seem to recall some others as well but would have to search a bit more. To fiind this one, I just dropped your headline into ATS search.

EDIT: yes, another one is Mexico's interior minister, Jose Francisco Mora Blake, killed in helicopter crash.

Best regards,

Mike
edit on 12/11/11 by JustMike because: added extra link

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thank you for posting but as you can tell by the links above there is already ongoing topics on this subject,

Please add your thoughts on them,

Again thank you for taking the time to post,
Asala, x

join