It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS. FLYPAPER?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok here is a brief, but admittedly ,not new, theory. Suppose we are weeks away from a war in the Middle East, which among other things closes the straits of Hormuz, causing oil prices to skyrocket, triggering a global economic collapse of widespread and devastating proportions.In the chaos that is certain to follow, to maintain "order" TPTB initiate marshal law domestically, and round up all the "trouble makers" in the streets, namely the OWS protesters, overseas governments follow suite and round up their cohorts abroad, who just happen to be all the people who oppose the globalists, banksters and oligarchs, the backers of the NWO. So in the weeks preceding this plan, they goad people into initiating protests to draw these people, the very people who are likely to oppose them the most, out both in the streets and on the web. At an appointed time, those protesters deemed the most troublesome are disappeared (fema camps?). Then the global govt, the global currency and the actual NWO are rolled out in the open. The people that are left are less likely to make trouble seeing what happened to these people. Or maybe not. Anyway its kind of interesting how all these protests are popping up everywhere, like it is being engineered by someone.This video, which is not new, makes more sense in light of recent events.

edit on 12-11-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

I really don't want to condescend here, but I feel as if this was the general consenus for some time now.
I mean, it's like this plan that you wrote out eloquently has been in motion for so long, and it's so obvious I thought we were at the point now of, how do we counteract this?

and of course it brings me to a new point just now of, what if OWS is THAT protest you speak of.
and they are documenting every single person who attends for your very plans.

part of me feels like the apathetic people right now, the yous and mes, ATS'ers who come here day in and out, will be the ones when push comes to shove, make any REAL change. for now, there is no shove on us so we aren't forced to act how we know we can to literally ENFORCE the change we want to see in others. so things will continue down the path that we know is wrong, until WE step in to make it right.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I agree that its been a loose consensus on here but the dots are so connectable now that its getting scary. I guess I am saying that people should be careful and consider their safety and the safety of their families. Sort of like living in Chile before Pinochet.

join