It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mario Monti - Italy's front runner, is Goldman Sachs adviser..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok be nice to me guys, this is my 3rd thread and the other two didnt get any attention. . I think this is the right thread. . This was brought to my attention by Alessio Rastani, who i follow on Facebook.

Ok, so. Mario Monti, Italy's potentiel president is a international adviser at Goldman Shach's

Mr. Monti is an international advisor to Goldman Sachs and a member of the advisory board of the Coca-Cola Company. Mr. Monti graduated from Bocconi University and continued his studies at Yale University. Prior to joining the Commission, he was a professor of economics and subsequently Rector at Bocconi University, his alma mater
Source

I thought this would cause some mad speculation, as Italy is going to be next in the global meltdown pot. And no doubt Italy are going to ask for a bail out? Will Goldman Sach's be picking up the real cash, once again?

Do Golman Shachs really run the world?
edit on 12-11-2011 by n00bUK because: Added source

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Uhm, what about him being the Chairman of the Trilateral Commission? I think that is a little bit heavier

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You forgot to mention that dude was made senator for life yesterday, let me repeat that :
senator FOR LIFE.

What the hell does that mean ???

Besides I'll just throw one more word in there : Bilderberg.

RIP democracy.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
have you heard that Greece's Papademos was responsible for their entry into the Euro Zone?

staged events everywhere, the only question i haven't really answered yet is why the PTB would want the world to descend into universal chaos? i mean that's exactly the way it is going, isn't it?

link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Uhm, what about him being the Chairman of the Trilateral Commission? I think that is a little bit heavier

O.k well we're on FIRE aint we. good second post my friend, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

link   
Both Greece and Italy are now (or soon to be) owned by the banking cartel. And Goldman Sachs is a huge part of that cartel.

The "free world" is shrinking every day. Sigh... Amazing what twerpy little men in business suits can do these days. All over "money". A stupid invention that has no value other than what we think it does.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First greese gets a banker as leader now italy as well !!!!!
Both of then in the same little club.

Now what are the odds of that happening by chance.

hummmm.....

edit on 12/11/2011 by skuly because: typo yet again

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well played

Pitchforks and torches! PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!1

ETA:

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Senator FOR LIFE.

What the hell does that mean ???

Apparently thats Italy's highest distinction for "achievements for the people"

edit on 12-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Tell me when...

I'v been waiting since i woke up, it seems nobody's with me, or bothered.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
if you violently resist, you fall into their trap. they are pitting the government of the people against the people.

you don't fight the police. you support them. you recruit them. if ows would hold signs saying we support the police, the police aren't our enemies etc. they'll gain an ally and not an enemy.

offer them coffee while they're out in the cold.

try to take them from their clutches and onto your side. make it as hard as possible for them to club a baton over yout head.

make them human again.

save your guns for the people who deserve it.

the forces that manipulated italy and greece are the same forces creating conflict in the united states.

edit on 12-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I can't say I agree with you 100% there. There are plenty of people backing the police. And in turn, there are plenty of police who agree with the protesters (at least in the case of OWS). However... there will ALWAYS be that one gung-ho cop who just has to throw his baton around, or spray someone in the face because "he's the boss". Too many cops have this attitude of "obey me" because they have a slight amount of power. I know this.. my dad was a cop for 20+ years and he is the same way. Obey me, obey me, obey me. If you don't obey me I will get physical.

Power corrupts.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
have you heard that Greece's Papademos was responsible for their entry into the Euro Zone?

staged events everywhere, the only question i haven't really answered yet is why the PTB would want the world to descend into universal chaos? i mean that's exactly the way it is going, isn't it?

IMHO It is orchestrated chaos. All part of the plan. We have been slowly convinced that countries are no longer societies but economies and that social cohesion and peace depends purely on the security of 'the markets' who react to political events like a boat on the waves. Distraction, distraction, distraction.

We are merely seeing financiers take over the helm from silly democratically elected stooges who acted their roles to incompetent perfection.
Even the illusion of a leader being beholden to their electorate is been erased, it would be a handicap if a group of people who voted for a particular leader felt that they were not acting according to their wishes, so its better to place someone in power who is not beholden to the public which heads off dissent and any sense of personal betrayal.

These financial wizards will magically bring order to the chaos they created, by allaying the fears of 'the markets' and allow the puzzle to be completed. We truly are watching democracy dying before our eyes but people are so convinced into being scared by things they don't really understand that they are delighted to hand over their liberty to this new world order.

[movie analogy]
Once more,
the Sith shall rule the Galaxy,
And we shall have.........peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Its absolutely incredible! This guy is a heavyweight in financial frau.. erhm.. thinking.

From wikipedia

Monti is the first chairman of Bruegel, a European think tank founded in 2005, and he is European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission, a think tank founded in 1973 by David Rockefeller.[4] He is also a leading member of the Bilderberg Group [5]. Monti is an international adviser to Goldman Sachs and The Coca-Cola Company.[6]

Bruegel is a financial think-tank, according to wikipedia

The organisation has a board, which decides on strategy and adopts the research programme and budget, but does not bear responsibility for research results‚ which remains with individual researchers under the editorial oversight of the Director. The board is elected by the members and consists of 11 individuals with backgrounds in government, business, academia and civil society. It appoints the director, deputy director and senior staff. Mario Monti, who was Bruegel's first chairman from 2005 to 2008, is now it's honorary president.

"Super Mario" springs to mind lol

Another financial superman appointed by Goldman Sachs... can you smell it?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The shock doctrine at work. Shock the countries into taking your proposed prescription. Technocrats taking over democracy and no one blinks an eyelid. Is this the blue print for the rest of the world?

join