It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW III continues to build momentum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
WW III continues to build momentum. When will people wake up and see that we are in a global war that started all the way back at the 2. August 1990? When your military draft order comes in your mailbox? Or when Iran, China, and/or Russia gets involved? The elite that runs the worlds central banks will continue to profit and the world suffers with more and more debt, and we even have to fight the wars for their profit and pleasure. Wake up, people. We have all been brainwashed from the first day you set your foot in school where they filled your minds with their ideas and took away your identity and your ability to find your true self. School is not about education, its about control; control of the masses. You are just a slave for your wager; mainstream media tells you to continuously consume material goods that you do not need, to get a bigger house/car, which in turn continues to make your slave metal chains thicker. You see, if you were let to know your true self before you were brainwashed into becoming a productive member of society you would understand that we do not need all these symbols of happiness. The global elite's system disconnects the children from their parents when they are most impressionable, this is how the control starts. The worlds history as thought in school is a lie. Don't be fooled, be awake!
edit on 12-11-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
no such war yet, its just the israelis running the drum a little

about the rest of your post... hmmm
hopefully you figure how to live life, otherwise life lives you

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

don't bother a lot of people can't or won't understand what your talking about

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Not sure about the war bit.I have heard that there is less war and killing in this period of time than any other

Education !!!
So much potential to indoctrinate a child/young adult to believe in cetacean values.And the school curriculum is set out by the Government.In the hands of the corrupted it is a powerful weapon to wield.

I thank my dad for making me question observations and what i was taught at school

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good Good ,the world needs World war 3 and liberation from the genocidal psychopathic West

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I agree people need to wake up we need to start thinking for our selves & question everything that we would casually trust like schools,hospitals,the food we eat from supermarkets, electronic devices. If people start to think for themselves and try to better themselves they cannot be fooled by anyone they will be able to see clearly and wont have to rely on others for things they can do on thier own. read this website galactic2.net... its message is to help wake people up know what is really true.

new topics

top topics

join