It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel possible have struck Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Got friends still in the mob and I spoken to one of them earlier who said that the Brits picked up on Radar Israeli jets in the eastern side of the med earlier today. 2+2 = Israel bombed Iran yes?

www.bbc.co.uk...

But say they did, why would Iran not say it was Israel?

Are they too eager not to show that they were breached by Israel so easily? Or do they think that it might open the way to the west to join in should the first strike have been made?

Anybodys guess!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Hard to say really as the article seems to portray the idea that it was an accident as fact. Debatable in my opinion, but besides the point i do think that if this turned out to be an attack than yes they wouldn't want to let it be known that it happened so easily.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe it wasnt Israel.
Why does everything have to be some hidden agenda?
And "friends in the mob?"

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Somehow I doubt it. If Israel bombed Iran we'd know about it. Why would Iran not tell people that Israel bombed them? Wouldn't that let more people know what Israel is really like? Besides even if Iran didn't tell people about it I'm pretty sure Israel would be bragging about it by now.
edit on 12-11-2011 by targeting because: (no reason given)

link   

I don't think the "west" is waiting for it to be reported by the media before they join Israel. Just my opinion though.

link   
When The US/Israel Strike Iran, we will all know about it,

the US Government is far too Egotistical to not place that in the Spotlight

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I do not know how to tell you that , but according to sacred knowledge Israel is in the Eastern med. So Israeli jets flying in "eastern med" is very very common. But Iran is not near "med". It is between Pers gulf and Casp sea. If radar would spot Israeli jets there - then it is a prelude to BIG problem.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not really anyones guess, you are simply wrong. This is clearly not an attack on Iran, if an attack on Iran occurs it will hit multiple cities at the same time (and at night most likely). This was a ordinance accident. They occur, sucks for those present.

Critical thinking folks, get some...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, the mob usually has a pretty good handle on what the British military is picking up on radar...

Is this what passes for reliable information these days?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I highly doubt that was a first strike option for Israel..

I'll call accident or some local terrorist group before Israel/US..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If they did, Iran isnt going to point a finger because a plane has a paint job.

They will sift through and find and present the weapons parts before accusing or retaliating and make sure everyone knows what and why.

They may be fringe fanatics leading the gov there but they are far from stupid.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

The MOB is slang for what british soldiers call the MOD.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Got friends still in the mob

sure you do .... its a munitions facility, munitions can and do explode sometimes .... geez

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

More likely is either a pure act of neglect that caused the explosion, or as the result of sabotage by a more locally centered enemy than Israel.

But then again, there are no good guys in this area. This war has been going on for millennia. One more day of bloodshed is nothing new to anyone.

Sad... but nonetheless true.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here is the NEWS from Iran:

"The blast happened during the transportation of ammunition," Head of the IRGC's Public Relations Office General Ramadan Sharif said on Saturday.

The General also announced that "15 people have been martyred and some others have been injured in the incident".

He did not mention the exact number of the wounded, but said some were in critical condition.

Sharif added that a team of military experts are investigating the incident.

Earlier reports said that the blast took place in the cache of ammunitions at the IRGC military base in the village of Bidgoneh, in the vicinity of Malard in the Northern Alborz province 40km to the West of the capital, Tehran.

FNA

This is a part of info-war and we know how to handle it. There was no attack or such thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
could of been nato

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Got friends still in the mob and I spoken to one of them earlier who said that the Brits picked up on Radar Israeli jets in the eastern side of the med earlier today. 2+2 = Israel bombed Iran yes?

Wait, so you have mob friends who have friends in the British Military who know people that run British radars who claim they saw Israeli jets in Iranian airspace, and all of that brings you to the conclusion that Israel bombed Iran? LOL!
Israel has been attacking Iran for years, they do it covertly (Stuxnet virus and "mysterious" deaths of nuclear scientists). They don't need to drop bombs on them when they can attack them without drawing the ire of the world community.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not

yet
edit on 12-11-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
When The US/Israel Strike Iran, we will all know about it,

the US Government is far too Egotistical to not place that in the Spotlight

What about when the US and UK bombed Iraq between Spring of 2002 and May 2003 (invasion)? This was generally ignored by the mainstream media. It was a campaign designed to weaken air-defenses. Iraq even complained about it to the UN as "breaches of the peace". Mainstream media didn't even acknowledge these attacks until after the invasion.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Iran Will Blame Israel I Bet

top topics

<<   2 >>

join