It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ideas on this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I have always wondered about this and never really being able to talk to anyone in my family in regards due to their limited ability to grasp something as this, thus I never talked about it until finding this forum. If you have any ideas as to what this could be please let me know. A few years ago I tried looking it up on the net but not having any way to accuretly describe it I found nothing. When I was in hs this would happen on a reg basis, around 3-4 times a week. I would feel it 95% of the time before it happened. This would sometimes be a minute or an hour before, but when it was building up it would be low level buzz in my head almost like the buzz you can feel or hear when in the vincinty of a power line. This buzzing would go on for a few moments and then it was almost like I went ahead in time and saw what was going to happen down the most miniscule detail people's conversations and actions. Even seeing and experiencing what I would say and do as well. I cannot tell you how long this lasted. It could be a minute or an hour, it was impossible to tell the exact duration. When it was the time was over I would snap back to the present time, almost like a rubber band. And then at some point everything that I had seen and heard would transpire and it was 100% accurate to what I had experienced. The only thing I can attribute it to is time travel on some level. And as goofy as that sounds that is one of the main reason's I did not speak of this. I am hoping that someone here can shed some light on this experience for me.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
try this thread. there are some posts related to this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Its defiantly not deja-vu, this is I dont know something entirely different.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This Bible verse foretells a surgence of prophesying in the end times:

(Joel 2:28-32 NKJV) "And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. [29] And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. [30] "And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. [32] And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
uh ok..I see no barring on what I experience

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Do you still have these feelings and see things now or was it a while ago that you used to have these experiences? the buzzing sounds scary though!!

and if so what sort of things do you foresee, only things about yourself or other things happening in the world?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To make sure it's no deja-vu just write down what you saw and heared. Draw pictures as well. It's all in all an interesting experience. What I always wondered about is the fact it's basically about uninteresting situations

I did it that way and I say don't listen to the "it's a deja-vu" people. That's something different.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This sounds to me like it is precognition.It happens and there is no controle most of the time.You are not alone in this,many people emperience this and just do not realize what it is.I myself hate to use labels,the things I experience just happen.I feel no need to label.
The great thing for you is that you do have some warning when it is happening.It is something we should always pay attention to.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
as far as the buzzing sounds....are they high pitched or low pitched or what?
Can only speak for myself, but sometimes, they are indications that other energy beings are in the room, be they spirits or whatever. sometimes there might be two or three tones within the buzz....because there are two or three beings near you. If you spend enough time paying attention to them, and how they affect your thoughts, feelings, or actual communications, you will be able to identify them according to the "buzz".

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
from what I remember the buzzing was both. Some times it would be a low buzzing sound like when you pull up next to someone and they have their bass cranked up. Other times it would be high pitched to the point it felt like my brain was gonna pop. You must remember I was HS at the time and concept of energy beings was foreign. So are you saying these beings were resposible for this jump?
To answer another poster it was always uninteresting mundane things. Like what a person was going to say and do. Just things like that.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
maybe they are spiritul (energy beings)....I tend to hear lot of buzzing too, and that's what I tend to think they are...when I am not wondering if it isn't harrp's lovely tune I am hearing.....can't remember if I heard it when I was younger (which would be late 60's early 70's by the way.) I don't know, it's just one of the things that I've decided it could possibly be....the other being haarp.....with me, there is usually some sort of communication going on.....lol......insanity or physical illness is also on my list of possibilities......

has to be one of the three......

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ok so insanity and physical illness are not it. Got a comprehensive medical check done then because at the same time I was experiencing severe headeaches on a regular basis. As for the spirits or eb's I could not tell you?? HAha maybe I found a way to tap into the other 90% of my brain humans do not use.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have also heard buzzing in my head at times, to almost the point that it becomes suffocating, and overwhelming. When this would happen, although rarely, I would feel almost like I was out of body or something, it was hard to describe. I never had any precognition associated to this however, and just wrote it off as blood pressure, or blood sugar.

There are some kinds of seizures though that sound more like what you are describing, they leave a person with the feeling of being almighty, or in the know, like they know things that others could not. Kind of a grandiose feeling, you�ll have to look it up and see if it fits what you are saying. Seizure activity can also be related to headaches, and is not going to show up in a regular physical, they would have to do an EEG on you to determine if this is what is happening.

Here is a quote and a link to some info on a type of seizure that is associated with the drug DXM (Which I believe is in some cough syrups), but sounds similar:
www.dextroverse.org...

8.2.2 Deja Vu and Other Memory Mishaps

Deja Vu, the feeling that one has had the exact same experiences before, is common both during and after the DXM trip. Somewhat less common is Jamais Vu, the sensation of being in a totally unfamiliar environment when one is not. Other memory mishaps, such as recognizing unfamiliar objects or people as familiar, or familiar ones as strange and unknown, also occur. All of these are probably due to misfiring in the neural networks responsible for recognizing and recalling sensory input

Here is a link and quote on Complex partial seizures, which also cause Deja-Vu:

www.neurologychannel.com...

Complex partial seizures(temporal lobe): Consciousness is altered during the event. Patients may have some symptoms similar to those in simple partial seizures but have some change in their ability to interact with the environment. Patients may exhibit automatisms (automatic repetitive behavior) such as walking in a circle, sitting and standing, or smacking their lips together. Often accompanying these symptoms are the presence of unusual thoughts, such as the feeling of deja vu (having been someplace before), uncontrollable laughing, fear, visual hallucinations, and experiencing unusual unpleasant odors. These interesting symptoms are thought to be caused by abnormal discharges in the temporal lobe.

[edit on 9/10/2004 by defcon5]
Edit:added link, and quote
Edit spelling
Edit added second link, edited spelling.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I made a posting today, which is very similar to your experience. Have you continued to have the same experiences that you did in high school? How long ago was this? Did you try to interact with the entities?

Please comment on my posting.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cateyes
I made a posting today, which is very similar to your experience. Have you continued to have the same experiences that you did in high school? How long ago was this? Did you try to interact with the entities?

Please comment on my posting.

What is the link to that posting as I would like to read it. To answer your questions. These time jump experiences went on for a few years after highschool and then quit just as suddenly as they started. This was around 7-8 years ago. Entities...never saw any the only thing I encountered was what was going to happen, as far as people doing things and talking. Then I would snap back and these things that I saw and heard would happen to the T.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It reminds me of an experience I had passing out. Buzzing sounded and felt like an electrical overload, which makes sense really since the brain and nervous system are a kind of chemical electricity. Precog is very interesting indeed and may be helpful at some point. Maybe to save someone's life? I'd try to be ready for something like that.

I think what checkers was getting around to is that this occurence of visions or precog is biblically expected to happen especially during the last days, though it also says no one will know exactly when (just signs). Also, it's not impossible for a Christian to experience these things & not to allow it to separate you from God.

Just my take on it. I'd be interested in seeing other developments.

new topics

top topics

join