It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic solar flare is actually ,the rainbow covenant with YHWH !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Look at the sky and see the evidence : all the aurora borealis arround the globe is the sign that Magnetosphere is in danger to break , and we are near the final kick that sun will give our old earth ! the magnetic filament from the sun is like a WHIP , maybe is the whip of ELI !!! spaceweather.com...

I am not a beliver in god but i don`t deny the info`s from a "holy"book or other "holy books", no mather what religion is came from .

My assumption is that the big aurora borealis(magnetosphere reactions) is actually the rainbow covenant with so called god ! And all the strange and powerfull activity of the sun this year could be the final act ...

edit on 12-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

I've never heard of a Holly book.
Holy, I've heard of.
If you were trying to be funny, you failed.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

tnks

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

hollywood sindrome sorry...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am confused a bit. The "rainbow covenant" was essentially God's promise that after Noah's flood, there would no longer be any disaster as great as that one. That the seasons would not be interrupted in such a fashion as they were then.

The rainbow I assumes comes from the witnessing of a rainbow at the end of the flooding event.

There are also more problems, such as that the "New Testament" is considered the "New Covenant" by most Christians who believe the rules changed when Jesus came, etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yet the bible promises us a time of tribulation far greater than has ever been known to man. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
maybe He lied or misinformed, or Noah get it wrong!, or in the bible are sci hi-tech info`s that Noah(noe-eon-neo) misunderstood?!?..who knows

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh no! the Aurora has done this before, I saw it last night in the sky, I feel like I'm melting. Prepare yourselves for the worlds end, well, I'm off to make my sign and stand downtown

No offense Dude, Thanks for the good laugh, much needed

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

laugh,laugh, hope to get fat you comicus ..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Bitter you are? Chill my friend, I did not call you any names. There was a report of Auroras seen worldwide in the late 1800's or the start of the 1900's from a CME that is supposedly now this one going on now (100 year CME?). Its not that big of a deal. History repeats itself.

As for you Mr. troll. if you can't take criticism, I would suggest leaving this site or growing into a better state of humor. I wish you well. Fat huh? wow, I must say that education hasn't done much for some out there, Please be more witty if you continue too batter me.

Wish you well Dude
Much love

No S, No F, have some manners please
edit on 12-11-2011 by AK907ICECOLD because: added line 9

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I blame the nukes putting holes in our atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A member of the forum staff, Sauron, has noticed your one-line or less post in the thread,
Catastrophic solar flare is actually ,the rainbow covenant with YHWH !.

We want to encourage meaningful responses to threads, and discourage simplistic posts. It can become discouraging for new members or guests to wade through too many short responses, just to get to content that continues the flow of thought. Please review this post, Warnings for one-line or short responses from our site owner, Simon Gray.

A token penalty of 20 points has been deducted from your account for this action. Please, in the future, make an attempt to provide more to the flow of conversation than a simple one-line or less comment.

Sorry for this slight slap-on-the-wrist. Hopefully you take this in the tone intended, as a reminder to make an effort to ensure our content is easy to read, access, and use by anyone who finds it.

Thank you.
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

so i am forbidden to answer to you so i will no comment ...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The rainbow is a promise by "YHWH" that the Earth may never experience a flood on the scale of what was done in the time of Noah. Its not a "ship" that he flys around space with. In the New Testament it is actually Jesus who will return via the clouds/sky.
You say you dont deny the information in the "Holy book" yet you question if He lied or if Noah was mis-informed, nice. Why do you insult people that don't agree? I don't know what causes the Aurora Borealis...but what i do know is that it is absolutely beautiful to see in a clear sky

edit on 12/11/11 by Detrucci because: word mistake

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
better hope the Annunaki don't come back telling us to get back to work, cause uh last time i checked when they were here last we were all slaves

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
...people read the text !!!!!! " COULD BE !!! ", " ASSUMPTION", " MAGNETOSPHERE REACTION", see the link !!!!, "MAGNETIC FILAMENT", i just connect dots
I am not trying to insult anyone !! ???

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
better hope the Annunaki don't come back telling us to get back to work, cause uh last time i checked when they were here last we were all slaves

I'm sorry, what exactly would the difference be? Just kidding. It could be a lot worse, or a lot better... The sumerians seemed to worship them after they were gone. Was this out of fear or endearment? Or did they simply feel lost without anyone telling them what to do? Without the routine they were used to?

To the op... What does this covenant mean to you? What do you think will happen? I'm always interested in new or alternative theories.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
we will have 2 options: upgrade or downgrade (dna), that is what i think will happen....evolution or extinction
edit on 13-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If one waits long enough, events will happen that prophecies can be attached to, thus suddenly making them verified prophecies. The "see-I-told-you-so" syndrome.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

I'm sorry, what exactly would the difference be? Just kidding. It could be a lot worse, or a lot better... The sumerians seemed to worship them after they were gone. Was this out of fear or endearment? Or did they simply feel lost without anyone telling them what to do? Without the routine they were used to?

To the op... What does this covenant mean to you? What do you think will happen? I'm always interested in new or alternative theories.

my guess is all of the above, something what we call divine is definitely worth fearing but at the same time paying respect to something we can't understand is kinda like an insurance policy

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
...spaceweather.com... I saw this great filament a month ago with my binoculars !!!! why they tell us only now??????, what is wrong with their hi-tech instruments ?? or all this so called space era is a big s..t and they are all stupid?? NASA =O

top topics

join