It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Sheets: Watchman Alert--(Prophetic) Call to Prayer (& One from Cindy Jacobs re Terrorism)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
NOTE: I believe these warnings are accurate and quite timely.

I don't know if the timeline is days or weeks. I don't think it's months.

I believe the globalists schedule is to soften the USA up with terrorist attacks prior to the Israel/Iran thing.

Perhaps the sequence will be

1. TERRORIST ATTACKS ON A MAJOR SCALE with wide diversity and many major sites hit including some rural.

2. SYRIA--ATTACKING SYRIA

3. ISRAEL VS IRAN et al Perhaps before Christmas.

4. MAJOR FULL SCALE WWIII with Russia and China attacking USA. Perhaps before the end of Feb or March if that late.

--Bo Xian

===============================================================================

Originally sent out by email.

Available here [emphases by BXian]:

www.elijahlist.com...

I'm writing to make you aware of several warnings I've received recently concerning terrorist attacks against America, and to ask you to join me in praying for protection from these attacks. Within the last few months I have had several credible dreams presented to me about this, five of which have been within the last week. While warnings such as these are subjective in nature, and dreams always need careful discernment and interpretation, I feel that the dramatic and sudden increase of these warnings merits this call to prayer.

I don't feel it is necessary to give details from the dreams – suffice it to say that the attacks seen were worse than 9/11. For some time many of us have felt that more terrorism was possible for America. One need not be particularly prophetic to know this is planned by our enemies – indeed, our government warns us of this and encourages regular vigilance, and plots have on occasion been discovered and thwarted. But many intercessors and prophets have felt that something on a bigger scale is being planned and stands the chance of succeeding. This is what the recent dreams warn of, and the sense is that it could be imminent.

. . .

• Pray that plots be exposed and the individuals involved be discovered and captured.

• Pray for the success of our law enforcement and protection agencies.

• Pray for sound leads to come to them and for the necessary wisdom to "connect the dots."

• Ask God to forgive and cleanse us of our wicked ways, and continue to pray that America receives a third great awakening.

========================================================

Will get Cindy Jacob's version up shortly. Ahhh finally found the online version of what originally was received by email:

###########################################################

www.generals.org...

###########################################################

Word of the Lord for America and Israel - 11-11-11
November 11, 2011

Prayer Alerts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Lord says the United States is fast approaching her "tipping point". I am ready, says God, to reach out and balance but even if tremendous prayer is poured out, it will only steady the nation for a season unless there is a heart-felt turning back to the Lord.

. . .

There are hidden plots being hatched on many levels that need to be uncovered. Plots of anarchy on various levels from minor to large. The Spirit of Anarchy will try and manifest to hold captive and terrorize the cities and this must be turned in prayer. Terrorists are moving behind the scenes to hit more than one target out a time to strike terror into the hearts of people.

However, one will put a thousand to flight and two, ten thousand! I will expose and uncover those who plot together with unlikely partnerships if my people pray! There are some nations who are saying they are at peace with the United States but it is only a ploy. Intercede for exposure of these alliances.

. . .

***************************************************************************************************

BX Note: I'm not particularly interested in debating Cindy nor Dutch's kosherness as people of God. While they have had & have their flaws . . . and their major errors, goofs and sins as we all have . . . I have, over the years, found their stuff worth prayerfully pondering--at least worth asking God about.

In this particular case, I think they are both QUITE ACCURATE.

edit on 12/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: Adding Cindy Jacobs part finally found the online version

edit on 12/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: Forgot to add my opinion. Silly me.

edit on 12/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: spelling

edit on 12/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So your opinion on this is?
2nd
edit on 12-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

join