Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up!

page: 8
65
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
Speaking of Albert Einstein, Its my belief that he had the full equation, but was unable to come out with it, due to the repercussions of doing so, as did Sir Isaac Newton, and also Nostradamus, and it is the reasons for there conundrums and cryptic messages they left us with, and I feel sure there are a great many scientists today, that also know a lot more than they are able, or are bold enough to speak out about it, and something that Einstein said was 100% accurate

Quote Albert Einstein 1949
The economic anarchy of capitalist society as it exists today, is in my opinion the real source of the evil

Seen on another members signature, great quote and it still holds true to this very day, only more so


You may wish to take your off topic comments to the general conspiracies forum, this is a archaeology forum for Ancient and Lost Civilizations




posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As to the self appointed Gargoyles on the Gates of truth and advancement, when its all said and done there will be more said than done, but in answer to your postulations, surely healthy and vigorous debate, as to what information, may be being withheld by the Egyptian Government, surly is not a rant, nor off topic, as if that is the case then you your self have played an active roll, with your continuous, rebuttals of perfectly credible comment, and it doesn't seem to matter which thread, the same bleating Gargles are there with the same tripe, and innuendo speak , based upon the premise, that say it enough times and someone is bound to believe it

So don't try to claim the high moral ground on me, as your in there stirring the pot, and when you get a reaction, you cry fowl, try taking some of you own medicine, your problem is your arrogant, to accustomed to bulling people, and them letting you get away with it



posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
As to the self appointed Gargoyles on the Gates of truth and advancement, when its all said and done there will be more said than done, but in answer to your postulations, surely healthy and vigorous debate, as to what information, may be being withheld by the Egyptian Government, surly is not a rant, nor off topic, as if that is the case then you your self have played an active roll, with your continuous, rebuttals of perfectly credible comment, and it doesn't seem to matter which thread, the same bleating Gargles are there with the same tripe, and innuendo speak , based upon the premise, that say it enough times and someone is bound to believe it

So don't try to claim the high moral ground on me, as your in there stirring the pot, and when you get a reaction, you cry fowl, try taking some of you own medicine, your problem is your arrogant, to accustomed to bulling people, and them letting you get away with it


Bullying people?

Poor, poor Bulla.

Spouting nonsense and refusing to defend it will usually elicit commentary from sane and knowledgeable posters.

You must've come here from Godlike Productions, where the idiots roam free and in no danger of censure.

Harte



posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by bulla
As to the self appointed Gargoyles on the Gates of truth and advancement, when its all said and done there will be more said than done, but in answer to your postulations, surely healthy and vigorous debate, as to what information, may be being withheld by the Egyptian Government, surly is not a rant, nor off topic, as if that is the case then you your self have played an active roll, with your continuous, rebuttals of perfectly credible comment, and it doesn't seem to matter which thread, the same bleating Gargles are there with the same tripe, and innuendo speak , based upon the premise, that say it enough times and someone is bound to believe it

So don't try to claim the high moral ground on me, as your in there stirring the pot, and when you get a reaction, you cry fowl, try taking some of you own medicine, your problem is your arrogant, to accustomed to bulling people, and them letting you get away with it


Bullying people?

Poor, poor Bulla.

Spouting nonsense and refusing to defend it will usually elicit commentary from sane and knowledgeable posters.

You must've come here from Godlike Productions, where the idiots roam free and in no danger of censure.

Harte

Speak of the devil and he appears
(popcorn) Off topic



posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi Mitch555,

Good thread, great story, and if this is true, it would be one of the greatest discoveries of all time. To quote the great Dr. Jones.....It belongs in a museum !!! The Hall of Records is a subject I have followed for some time now and the good Dr. Zahi Hawass has been caught telling lies before.

I only have one question....

I noticed that the story that you linked us to was written by someone with the screename of…

Mitchey179

I’m not accusing you of anything, but let me ask you this.....

Mitch555….. You wouldn’t happen to be Mitchey179 would you?

You wouldn’t be using a story you wrote on another website as the reference for a thread on this website would you?

Like I said, I’m not accusing you of anything, but if this happens to be the case, that’s not cool man.

Would you like to come clear this up for us?

Thanks
edit on 18-11-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Hi Mitch555,

Good thread, great story, and if this is true, it would be one of the greatest discoveries of all time. To quote the great Dr. Jones.....It belongs in a museum !!! The Hall of Records is a subject I have followed for some time now and the good Dr. Zahi Hawass has been caught telling lies before.

I only have one question....

I noticed that the story that you linked us to was written by someone with the screename of…

Mitchey179

I’m not accusing you of anything, but let me ask you this.....

Mitch555….. You wouldn’t happen to be Mitchey179 would you?

You wouldn’t be using a story you wrote on another website as the reference for a thread on this website would you?

Like I said, I’m not accusing you of anything, but if this happens to be the case, that’s not cool man.

Would you like to come clear this up for us?

Thanks
edit on 18-11-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling



mikemck1976 you are correct. But since we are only here to debate the O.P and not the author all we can do is to leave this matter to the mods to check.



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

No facts again......



I'll give you a fact about the "Khufu" pyramid - Nitrogen.



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Another fact about Khufu's Pyramid:

Calcium.

Harte



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805

Originally posted by Hanslune

No facts again......



I'll give you a fact about the "Khufu" pyramid - Nitrogen.


I see your one fact with this: Fossils in the limestone

and raise with gypsum mortar



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a little dry to say the least, but some relevant information is presented I think:












posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My point - I was a sparse on information - was that one of the several purposes of the Khufu pyramid was to boil-off and vent, through its two spiral flues, the greenhouse gas nitrogen into the atmosphere in order to warm a snowballed Earth. The Khufu pyramid is not related to any of the other pyramids, is not a tomb, and was built at least 10000 years ago.

It might not be a coincidence that it was given the name Giza plateau, which sounds like the word "geyser," as in water geyser or Nitrogen geyser.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: spelling and more info
edit on 23-11-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-11-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805
My point - I was a sparse on information - was that one of the several purposes of the Khufu pyramid was to boil-off and vent, through its two spiral flues, the greenhouse gas nitrogen into the atmosphere in order to warm a snowballed Earth. The Khufu pyramid is not related to any of the other pyramids, is not a tomb, and was built at least 10000 years ago.

It might not be a coincidence that it was given the name Giza plateau, which sounds like the word "geyser," as in water geyser or Nitrogen geyser.


Howdy

Well that's inventive

Boil off from what? What was the production rate vs the present volume of nitrogen? Nope sorry no organized groups were around except some neolithic hunter-gathers about to become farmers, yes it is a tomb and you can cut about 7,500 years from that age

Why would the AE named a place to sound like a Icelandic word from 4,000 years in the future?


1780, from Icelandic Geysir, name of a hot spring in the valley of Haukadal, lit. "the gusher," from O.N. geysa "to gush," from P.Gmc. *gausjan, from PIE *gheus-, from root *gheu- "to pour"


lol

Oh if you like Giza and Geysers go to the Hall of Ma'at where you will find a must amusing gentleman named Cladking who thinks the AE built the pyramids using 'geyser' power.....



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by purplemer
If the hall of records is opened it means we are living in the latter days.. Thats what Edward Cayce reckons anyway..


According to Cayce there would be another Akashic hall of records found from Atlantis.
Interesting times!
Maybe something in our past can save us from the ugly future we're all staring at right now - like free energy?


I have believed for years there are chambers there for a lot of reasons and reference I have come across in my studies, but I sadly doubt any of the info in those chambers will ever be released to us


I am sure we have lots of free/cheap energy devices, the inventors keep ending up dead... even after they are shown on the news and get defense department contracts like this guy did, then he dies all of a sudden:


There are black groups that are hoarding such knowledge.

edit on 15-11-2012 by pianopraze because: spelling



posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mitch555
 


Hmmm.. I believe they have discovered the already known of chamber that was sealed when Braize carried out his "repairs" in the early part of this century.... the description fits perfectly...

See this thread for a detailed explanation of known chambers and tunnels under and into the Sphinx.... you will the understand what they have found...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the "Hall of records" is a different kettle of fish..... this chamber is not the hall of records...

PA





top topics
 
65
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join