It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Oh my a messiah complex too. Speak on o'great one, lol

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by bulla

I can see that you have a serious complex, perhaps you could express that upon the stage, where by you could, I feel play the part of Judas, I can see you would be good at it,

They said the precise same things about Isaac Newton and Einstein, Tesla, but you being a mere rock hound, you would have little knowledge or comprehension of Quantum Geophysics, so I can see and fully understand where your bias is intrenched,so much so that you would sooner set fire to your own house, than to be shown or proven ignorant

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

reply to post by bulla

I can see that you have a serious complex, perhaps you could express that upon the stage, where by you could, I feel play the part of Judas, I can see you would be good at it,

They said the precise same things about Isaac Newton and Einstein, Tesla, but you being a mere rock hound, you would have little knowledge or comprehension of Quantum Geophysics, so I can see and fully understand where your bias is intrenched,so much so that you would sooner set fire to your own house, than to be shown or proven ignorant

Ah you might want to actually provide some evidence of your, shall I say, wild claims?

Those gentleman you mentioned Newton and Einstein - they had proof of their claims, do you or are you just making up crazy talk?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by bulla

Ah you might want to actually provide some evidence of your, shall I say, wild claims?

Those gentleman you mentioned Newton and Einstein - they had proof of their claims, do you or are you just making up crazy talk?

You could say I followed Sir Issac Newtons pathway,that he left us, so as to discover, and its only when you reach a level of Atomic s, do you see, his clue and where the secret lies but I show yet once again

He Isaac left it encrypted, hear I show you and then decode it

Isaac Newton conundrum- Grind the stones so there is no beginning no end and it shall give you the snakes that will that will show you the steps, that you can climb

Now this has baffled all until now, here I decode

The Pyramid is made of ground stones being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, it has the snakes, and the huge steps within the step chamber so large, indeed one would have to climb

AS to snakes, If one reads the Rosetta stone translation, one will find that to receive the snakes to beautify the lands of Horus, one had to, or was expected to pay double sided gold coins, for them to be made, being the snakes, once made then made it rain , and I tell you now without fear or favor, it was the Giza Pyramid, that was making all the atmosphere and the rain in the promised land

I add here ,Follow our Rainbows to our promised land, and further

Moses thew a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (RAIN)

And as far as Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, and you can include Higgs, I have surpassed all there theories and all understandings of the fields of Relativity and taken them to there full now know conclusions, well in advance of all three and Tesla, Plank

So, will this do for starters, and when it comes to the pyramids, I have all engineering and full operation manuals that includes full Atomic schematics and all atomic perimeters for the time spectrum, that one needs to run it, and up to and on full power, that includes red line operation time dwel

l so when I tell you we are in trouble with our climate, you better believe it, as I ant up here for my health

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
To Mr Hanslune, further to your sarcastic whit, which is the lowest form intelligence, and to further add some wild claims as you so, sling about with gay abandon, I add to your further lack of knowledge, some extra curriculum, that you would not have learned at University supposedly the place and font of all knowledge, re your degree in Geology

Within the age old time of the wisdom within the Australian Aborigines and cloistered within there sacred dreaming s dating back beyond 60,000 years is the dreaming of the Rainbow serpents and the ancient cave and rock paintings of same,

I relate to you a situation that in 1975 I attended upon invitation a corroobary where I was given the status of a white Gutachi, feather man, it was December 75 and upon the Douglas Daily river systems within the Northern Territory

Where i was gifted some knowledge by the highest of the elders, Ancient knowledge where it was explained thus

Rainbow serpent I Quote... Fiery white snakes that move like snakes, within the mist upon the falls, that makes big rainbows in the sky, Bulladema the spirit that make all the land rivers and sea and sky

So I let you just ponder that discovery, and see whether you can connect the dots to the Rosetta stone

as far as any messiah, Knowledge and wisdom is for the possession of all who seek it,

And when it comes to Gods there are only two types

Those that thought they were
And
Those that thought they were

Bulla Quote

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So, will this do for starters, and when it comes to the pyramids, I have all engineering and full operation manuals that includes full Atomic schematics and all atomic perimeters for the time spectrum, that one needs to run it, and up to and on full power, that includes red line operation time dwel

l so when I tell you we are in trouble with our climate, you better believe it, as I ant up here for my health

what are you talking about. Did you see too much Sci-Fi films or what? ..and all that bubbles about Einstein and other scientists wont help you either.
There are some good construction concepts as well as other documentation. Just the one I posteted earlier, does match with the archeaological findings, AS ONE EXAMPLE, and is very interesting.

or do you have another idea what porpose the chamber with well under the pyramid has at all ? go into the facts..
edit on 16-11-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You will note I asked for proof of your wild claims not more wild ass claims: Here is a recipe for wild ass soup

600 grams minced wild ass, 5 grams of rosemary & juniper, 50 grams butter, 25 grams lard, 2 tablespoon of oil, 2 onions finely diced, 2 laurel leaves, 1 cup of red wine, beef broth, salt and pepper.

Serve cold with hardtack

All this snake talks reminds me of another crazy guy I met years ago on the net, a mover named EA, you should look him up, he talks like you - you two could do tag team crazy talk, lol

edit on 16/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You will note I asked for proof of your wild claims not more wild ass claims: Here is a recipe for wild ass soup

600 grams minced wild ass, 5 grams of rosemary & juniper, 50 grams butter, 25 grams lard, 2 tablespoon of oil, 2 onions finely diced, 2 laurel leaves, 1 cup of red wine, beef broth, salt and pepper.

Serve cold with hardtack

All this snake talks reminds me of another crazy guy I met years ago on the net, a mover named EA, you should look him up, he talks like you - you two could do tag team crazy talk, lol

I thought, it some what impossible at the time, when I was told that upon ATS were some LUNE Skeptics that wouldn't
believe three own mother

And seeing you are such a good soup maker perhaps you could try your, skeptics soup and see how it works with Rosetta stone, double sided gold coins and snake soup, and when you have jumped over that, and digested it, then comment

It seems to be a standard practices, challenge, every one, demand evidence and prof, if they come up with it, then just label them crazy or crack pot, or mad professor, out of spite, or just plane hatred of being alive, you wouldn't be of Danne by any chance, as that would go some way into explaining your obnoxious disbelieving behavior

And if you think I have come here without being able to substantiate what I say, then you have no objective or logistical powers of critical analysis, to this, I am not concerned by your tactics, as it is my intention to tip the entire, Known laws of physics upon there head, so there is not just you, Lune, there is 500,000 of you, that will need to rethink there positions, and the repeating bad stomach of decent will eventually die under the weight of the collective circumstantial evidence, and a little bomb and bullet prof being EMPIRICAL, LITMUS being totally 100% repeatable, that smashes the understood scientific principals, as false in era, wrong, incorrect, which you can touch ,taste, see and hear

So no, I do not come with cap in hand,nor am I concerned about any fools that want to through rocks at Empirical evidence, or obvious facts that can be seen and understood by blind Freddy, and I do not fear any objective alternate view, as that is normal when one subjects the supposed rule of understood Laws of Physics, to another set of rules, where in that case, the puzzle then all fits together

And I remind all, this collates the real answer, to just what mankind has done, to get Climate change, and I am having to start at the beginning, to arrive at the end, which is Magnetosphere decline in your face

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

deleted a whole bunch of nonsense

...so you still have no substance to your claims? No evidence, no proof, just a whole lot of mental stroking?

It might help if you would restate your claims - a short summary, please. You've made so many wild claims it is hard to sort them out from all the other incoherent mumbling.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

what are you talking about. Did you see too much Sci-Fi films or what? ..and all that bubbles about Einstein and other scientists wont help you either.
There are some good construction concepts as well as other documentation. Just the one I posteted earlier, does match with the archeaological findings, AS ONE EXAMPLE, and is very interesting

or do you have another idea what porpose the chamber with well under the pyramid has at all ? go into the facts..
edit on 16-11-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

Yes Mate I can see the logistics in the question you ask, and I can offer a reason for it, as I have outlined above I don't come cap in hand, as once you understand the principles of its operation and how it works, it becomes clear, and I am sorry to disappoint you but I have never watched Sci fi, or any such movies, and have not seen a movie since 20 plus years, nor any Television as I have no time for such frivolities as my research keeps me occupied full time, to this if you were interested in another view I am happy to out line how I see it working

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As to scientific bubbles, I point out to you and all. That it is well known and established, that Sir Isaac Newton, had a fascination and a very keen interest in the Pyramids and the Solomans Temple,which is the very reason I am here, being for the same reasons, and have you, understood the reasoning, for his encryption, or is it the case that you also dismiss that, as just another lot of bubbles, or wild claims, the answer is finite , and is tied in a bow, and being factual, and stands on its own feet, whether you see it or not, is not of concern, as for every one that doesn't, there will be thousands that do see the logistical thread that it presents, for further contemplation

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To perhaps be fare, and out line the Principal of this entire conundrum that has existed for thousands of years, I explain a critical Principal of understanding,
That it is the standard and common belief, that when the words, snakes or serpents are used , it is assumed it means the reptile snake or serpent

It is not, that is a metaphor, whereby the word ARK means, spark, as in from carpet, or your car door hand, hence when you read snakes read waves or (RA) god, read Rays, Ray,or waves, light waves

Being my example re Rainbow serpents, as described, by gatachi elders as

Fiery white snakes that move like snakes within the mist upon falls, makes big rainbows in the sky

Meaning in scientific terms its a set of 4 light waves that can only be seen, when they are within the mist as they reflect white like fog in your headlights otherwise they go unseen

They are a Hetrodynamic Electromagnetic hydro 4 element standing wave array, to which I am happy to supply it full its entire schematics and mathematical dimensions including all wave lengths frequencies Dynamic speeds wave separations, gravitational increase, lux, wave duplication format and Diameters, and all time spectrum analysis to competed format with no bits missed out

As you can see this on Quantum Physics level, can get way of the scale, and it is difficult to maintain a level to describe it in such a fashion as to be comprehended by the reader, but I try, and its the above that you will understand when you read the translation of the Rosette Stone, when you read making of the snakes meaning the above

To put it in a nut shell for comprehension, I put it this way

Horus built an artificial water fall in the dessert, that then makes artificially manufactured rainbow serpents the results of are, rain, as it is quoted, in the Rossetti stone to beautifier the lands of Horus the growing of food that is no longer possible and did so for thousands of years

Now if you refute what the Rossetti Stone says, then I cannot help you further

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Rosetta stone was carved in 196 BC

This is what it says:

Rosetta stone

Where does your mumblo-jumbo come in ?

Again you provide lots of words and no proof or evidence

For amusement would you like to point to a description of a :

Hetrodynamic Electromagnetic hydro 4 element standing wave array

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

To perhaps be fare, and out line the Principal of this entire conundrum that has existed for thousands of years, I explain a critical Principal of understanding,
That it is the standard and common belief, that when the words, snakes or serpents are used , it is assumed it means the reptile snake or serpent

It is not, that is a metaphor, whereby the word ARK means, spark, as in from carpet, or your car door hand, hence when you read snakes read waves or (RA) god, read Rays, Ray,or waves, light waves

Being my example re Rainbow serpents, as described, by gatachi elders as

Fiery white snakes that move like snakes within the mist upon falls, makes big rainbows in the sky

Meaning in scientific terms its a set of 4 light waves that can only be seen, when they are within the mist as they reflect white like fog in your headlights otherwise they go unseen

They are a Hetrodynamic Electromagnetic hydro 4 element standing wave array, to which I am happy to supply it full its entire schematics and mathematical dimensions including all wave lengths frequencies Dynamic speeds wave separations, gravitational increase, lux, wave duplication format and Diameters, and all time spectrum analysis to competed format with no bits missed out

As you can see this on Quantum Physics level, can get way of the scale, and it is difficult to maintain a level to describe it in such a fashion as to be comprehended by the reader, but I try, and its the above that you will understand when you read the translation of the Rosette Stone, when you read making of the snakes meaning the above

To put it in a nut shell for comprehension, I put it this way

Horus built an artificial water fall in the dessert, that then makes artificially manufactured rainbow serpents the results of are, rain, as it is quoted, in the Rossetti stone to beautifier the lands of Horus the growing of food that is no longer possible and did so for thousands of years

Now if you refute what the Rossetti Stone says, then I cannot help you further

To explain the entire Giza Pyramid, its function was to produce mist being, HydroH2o@ Atomic (6)
If you take note within the mask of Horus (RA) god Sacred Geometry, you will see depicted 4 blocks in frame, then see schematics out side Kings chamber see same stone blocks, raised up in frame, the entire top of the Pyramid is fill to overflowing with water

While watching the three baby Pyramids being Giza Atomic clock when sun descends at sunrise and its light touches the tip of highest of the three baby pyramids, then ,Moses thew his stick upon the ground, the Arkites then began dropping the stone block pump stones into the pool of water, thereby cascading said water down the step chamber to make foam and mists, that then were sucked via convection like a huge chimney back up under and through ducts provided and out vents provided and given at dawn the sun draws the breeze to the east so was the mist, and the side not being flat, being con-vexed, it causes a vacuum, where by the mist is suspended where by it is struck by the suns rays causing fiery white snakes makes big rainbows in the sky

The schematics for the three baby pyramids is from first and highest tip to center tip is 4minuets = 1 degree to the third another 4minutes =1 degree in all 8 minutes 2 degrees any longer and you will destroy your own crops from floods

I am affraid I cannot give you a link to Horus

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For further conformation please see Solomans Temple, as the entire Temple built just to generate mists, HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) in front of the Ark of covernet, see same timing as baby pyramids of Giza

Please also read and note, to celebrate the completion of the Temple, it was filled with mist and or clouds ?

Also please note, it is not my intention to satisfy , the everlasting and forever bleat tings of unconscionable skeptic die hard sect, that will die, and will not believe that either

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This is what it says:

Rosetta stone

See Mayan Red and or White Rainbows

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well Bulla

While watching the three baby Pyramids being Giza Atomic clock when sun descends at sunrise and its light touches the tip of highest of the three baby pyramids, then ,Moses thew his stick upon the ground, the Arkites then began dropping the stone block pump stones into the pool of water, thereby cascading said water down the step chamber to make foam and mists, that then were sucked via convection like a huge chimney back up under and through ducts provided and out vents provided and given at dawn the sun draws the breeze to the east so was the mist, and the side not being flat, being con-vexed, it causes a vacuum, where by the mist is suspended where by it is struck by the suns rays causing fiery white snakes makes big rainbows in the sky

....backing slowly to the door, smiling.......and preparing to make a run for it but as I go you might want to find a guy named Cladking at the forum Hall of Ma'at he thinks the Egyptians used geysers to raise the pyramid stones - you two could have a memorable chat

Adieu, adios and stay away from can openers

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This is what it says:

Rosetta stone

See payment of gold double sided coins for services rendered IE snakes, read it for your self Hans, your becoming boring and tedious with your stupidity, for some one who thinks they are intelligent, who sits back like a budda demanding this and that, get of your shiny fat side up, and do some research your self, as your arrogance is showing Hans and it sure looks like ignorance to me

See Mayan Red and or White Rainbows

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
IT must be, by now becoming, obvious, to all who read this, that not one view, whether, supported or not, has been excepted by Mr Hans lune, and that includes but not limited to, the translation of the Rosette stone

I am afraid Mr Lune, you have blow any creditability you thought you had, as an adversary for truth as you have proven to all, your agenda lies elsewhere

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

IT must be, by now becoming, obvious, to all who read this, that not one view, whether, supported or not, has been excepted by Mr Hans lune, and that includes but not limited to, the translation of the Rosette stone

I am afraid Mr Lune, you have blow any creditability you thought you had, as an adversary for truth as you have proven to all, your agenda lies elsewhere

It is without doubt that Bulla knows of what art thou he speak. He has taken the holy trinity of einstein, tesla and newton and gone up one higher to levels only he is capable of achieving. I only wish that he recognize that time is of the essence and attest to his candidacy for the presidential election of 2012. Bulla for 2012.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join