Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up!

page: 5
65
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by John0Doe
I see a lots of experts here on Egipt subject...i have question... Why was whole Giza closed 11.11.2011? I mean the real reason....not the official!


mate..i was there last month...i went to do some snooping around.....even though egypt had NO police due to the revolution...i only saw the police uniform on the plateau

i wasnt allowed near khafres pyramid....which angered me
wasnt allowed near the sphinx
wasnt allowed to do squat......most of the site was cordoned off!

Man, I feel bad for you. If and when I go to Egypt next year, I am visiting Giza and Abydos regardless. There's no way in hell I'd pay for a plane ticket and be restricted from that.

With the OP's post. I want this to be true. I really, really do. Until it's officially confirmed, or until there are photos or something concrete leaked out, we won't know. If this ended up being true though, I'd probably be in the best of moods. We need a discovery like this right now.




posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Let me first of all state two things that I need to make clear at the outset. The first is that since I was about 14 years old I have long dreamed about the eventual discovery of the Hall of Records and the subsequent impact that it would have on mankind. Secondly, I have always disliked Zahi Hawass with a degree of distaste that’s really quite hard to put into words. I will concede the fact that he has done much to promote Egyptology and archaeology in general but at the end of the day he is far from being a credible or trustworthy authority in that he is all too quick to jump on the bandwagon or on other folk’s hypothesis.

Putting that to one side, if indeed the Hall of Records has been found then the discovery is of such importance that we all, as individuals, have the moral right to demand full disclosure before the privileged few cover up whatever they deem to be sensitive or threatening to their positions. This discovery, if true, demands that people actively research in any way they can to verify the claim, in order to force disclosure. Leave no stone unturned, (or contact pestered for that matter) as the discovery of the Hall of Records and what may or may not lie within, is the keystone to solving once and for all near on every conspiracy theory that has ever surfaced.

Kalanthius Flipside



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a little off topic but I hope readers of this thread find this virtual tour of the pyramids and giza;
www.pbs.org...

As for being on topic, it's probably likely that there is more to the complex that's either been discovered or yet to be discovered. It's gonna get interesting when they figure out how to turn it on
edit on 13-11-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I agree with the sphinx being older than they say. I didnt know it had a selft portrait on it self showing the chambers beneath it, i think some of the easter island heads have self portraits on the heads themselves too, that site in turkey they found that dates back 13,000 years ago had easter island type statues and smaller sphinxs. So they all must be part of something our ancient ancestors would refer to as ancient



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm so sick of information being hidden... It's time for the truth to come out no matter what it is! Even if it's the most horrible terrifying thing humanity has ever heard. If it's the truth, it needs to come out. The people who hide this information must be under the impression that society isn't ready to hear it for some reason or other. But I am afraid that they will ALWAYS think that society isn't ready to hear the truth. What they don't realize is everyone should have been told the truth from the beginning. Some information should have never been hidden.

Seriously though..... what on earth could they be hiding. Any ideas?



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
the archeology coverup is real

Islamic religious forces all over the middle east have blocked access to ancient sites

they have fences and guard towers around them! soo once again it's not a conspiracy theory it's a conspiracy fact



saw all this on DC show Naked Archeologist


Like the Nazis in ww2 they are "correcting" sites so that they conform to there world view. It never ends.



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Th ancient Greek historian Herodotus reported some interesting things about the Sphinx (which he named) and the pyramids. He wrote that they were all interconnected by underground passageways, that the entrance that ran under the Sphinx was guarded by Egyptian priests. The Roman historian Pliny, wrote that deep below the Sphinx is concealed the "tomb of a ruler named Harmakhis that contains great treasure", and the Sphinx itself was once called "The Great Sphinx Harmakhis who mounted guard since the time of the Followers of Horus". The fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus made additional disclosures about the existence of subterranean vaults that appeared to lead to the interior of the Great Pyramid



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
They found the Hall of Records? Good, I have some stuff to take back. You know when you are 4000 years old, you tend to become forgetful. Can somebody tell the guys I'll be back next Tuesday with seven papyrus scrolls and a agricultural account tablet in Sumerian.



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
From the infos I have the giza plateau with sphinx and pyramids were a complex that represented the power and greatness of the pharao, as well as a ´science project´. The great pyramid was surrounded by a wall. This facts, together with other important technical archeologic evidence leads to another picture of the giza plateau as a GIANTIC WATER PUMP.

this is just one site which interprets the facts found there. For me, there is just no other interpretation when looking into the facts.
- the 100 feet down under well under the pyramid
- all the water movement evidence in the chambers in the pyramid
- the function of the chamber under the pyramid
- design and hydraulic function of ´great chamber´ and ´celestial tubes´, valve funtions..
-
....

The cover up is enourmous..

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

sentinelkennels.com...

www.atlaspub.20m.com...


[img]
[/img]

edit on 13-11-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)


How about this idea the 3 piramids were a cold fusion installation using water from the nile for its power source, designed and built originally by one of the ancient civilizations before the last ice age. What we now see is but a shadow of there once great accomplishment of free energy. Ever wonder why they removed the capstones?
The idea that there tombs is foolish..
My 2 cent



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
perhaps it is that the secret you seek may already be posted on ATS, and my bet is amongst the hieroglyphics is three emblems I am searching for, one gives them away, of these is the depiction of a very large water tank depicted on the tip of the pyramid and two others are two schematics that you read backwards, the other, I would dearly love to see, is a depiction of, the flower of life , the Rose, and then I have the full deck of Egyptian cards without there releasing any data



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
perhaps it is that the secret you seek may already be posted on ATS, and my bet is amongst the hieroglyphics is three emblems I am searching for, one gives them away, of these is the depiction of a very large water tank depicted on the tip of the pyramid and two others are two schematics that you read backwards, the other, I would dearly love to see, is a depiction of, the flower of life , the Rose, and then I have the full deck of Egyptian cards without there releasing any data


And to give you something else that may have slipped by your notice but not mine,Sir Isaac Newtons Conundrum, not understood until I decoded it

See here

Grind the stones so there no beginning no end and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps, that you can climb,

My Synopsis

The pyramid is made of ground stones and it being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end and it has the snakes
and within the step chamber it has the steps, indeed so large one would have to climb !!



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

Originally posted by anti72
From the infos I have the giza plateau with sphinx and pyramids were a complex that represented the power and greatness of the pharao, as well as a ´science project´. The great pyramid was surrounded by a wall. This facts, together with other important technical archeologic evidence leads to another picture of the giza plateau as a GIANTIC WATER PUMP.

this is just one site which interprets the facts found there. For me, there is just no other interpretation when looking into the facts.
- the 100 feet down under well under the pyramid
- all the water movement evidence in the chambers in the pyramid
- the function of the chamber under the pyramid
- design and hydraulic function of ´great chamber´ and ´celestial tubes´, valve funtions..
-
....

The cover up is enourmous..

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

sentinelkennels.com...

www.atlaspub.20m.com...


[img]
[/img]

edit on 13-11-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)


How about this idea the 3 piramids were a cold fusion installation using water from the nile for its power source, designed and built originally by one of the ancient civilizations before the last ice age. What we now see is but a shadow of there once great accomplishment of free energy. Ever wonder why they removed the capstones?
The idea that there tombs is foolish..
My 2 cent


you do you come to this funny ´interpretation´?
Do you have any SOLID info about this? I mean, archeologic find ings.
Tombs? well, too, but not the great pyramid. Also it might be true, too that it had a strong resonance function..

These evidence I posted is a quite good match to the FACTS not pure speculation or Sci-Fi.

cheers
edit on 14-11-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just guessing but if indeed there is a hall of records it may reveal where mankind actually came from. Such infomation may also tie together all the ancient stories regarding people coming from the stars.



posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
Just guessing but if indeed there is a hall of records it may reveal where mankind actually came from.


The key quote; the sole 'evidence' for the so called 'hall of records' is something one guy made up......it isn't suprizing it hasn't been found.

I would also suggest that those interested in the HoR should look at what Cayce actually said about it and not what it has been 'stretched', added to or modified to say.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by lme7898354
Just guessing but if indeed there is a hall of records it may reveal where mankind actually came from.


The key quote; the sole 'evidence' for the so called 'hall of records' is something one guy made up......it isn't suprizing it hasn't been found.

I would also suggest that those interested in the HoR should look at what Cayce actually said about it and not what it has been 'stretched', added to or modified to say.



I see it all now, you put more credence in a clairvoyant than you do reality, being some one that dreams the truth, rather than someone that can and dose see, the same thing, while they are in this world and are perfectly conscious



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

I see it all now, you put more credence in a clairvoyant than you do reality, being some one that dreams the truth, rather than someone that can and dose see, the same thing, while they are in this world and are perfectly conscious


Nope, I don't hold Cayce to be source of anything but 'made up stuff''. Oh congrats on dropping the bad spelling



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by bulla

I see it all now, you put more credence in a clairvoyant than you do reality, being some one that dreams the truth, rather than someone that can and dose see, the same thing, while they are in this world and are perfectly conscious


Nope, I don't hold Cayce to be source of anything but 'made up stuff''. Oh congrats on dropping the bad spelling


Yes well I have never said I was a computer genius, but a little bird showed me how to install spell check, on my peddle powered home made computer, but I still don't trust it , Mr Firefox, but hey, now you will think I am normal like you, or I could be like Cayce, only one that's wide awake, Ho and I take your comment as a complement, thank you, we try hard to please



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Yes well I have never said I was a computer genius, but a little bird showed me how to install spell check, on my peddle powered home made computer, but I still don't trust it , Mr Firefox, but hey, now you will think I am normal like you, or I could be like Cayce, only one that's wide awake, Ho and I take your comment as a complement, thank you, we try hard to please


Well done on making your posting easier to read, I'm sure all the forum readers appreciate your efforts - now if we could only figure out what point you are trying to make!

Change of subjecte:

This reminds me of thread title

Instead of:




Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up


The Confederation of Helvetia's unicorn herds found but Swiss Government is covering it up
edit on 15/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by bulla

Yes well I have never said I was a computer genius, but a little bird showed me how to install spell check, on my peddle powered home made computer, but I still don't trust it , Mr Firefox, but hey, now you will think I am normal like you, or I could be like Cayce, only one that's wide awake, Ho and I take your comment as a complement, thank you, we try hard to please


Well done on making your posting easier to read, I'm sure all the forum readers appreciate your efforts - now if we could only figure out what point you are trying to make!

Change of subjecte:

This reminds me of thread title

Instead of:




Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up


The Confederation of Helvetia's unicorn herds found but Swiss Government is covering it up
edit on 15/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)


And your Anna is Pandora, I don't need to see inside some underground bunker for any allusive and mysterious instructions on how to operate the Pyramid, you only have to be an avid observer of Nature, and you can discover the answer you seek,and that my friend is how the pyramid came into being, as it was built to protect its population from the ravages of another time, not unlike now, given everyone thinks its climate change, well I have news for you, its a Train, that is running on an Atomic chain reaction rails, and only in one direction, and that is towards zero sum

If there is any time in history where you could discover the real meaning and reason for the construction of all the pyramids, it is now, as they were all built for the same reason, they being,a man made apparatus, to replace what man has foolishly done to the oceans and made them soluble, and caused this Atomic chain reaction to kill the natural convection processes, along with some other primordial happenings, that you are just not built to comprehend

They were all put in strategic positions, to maintain Earth Gravitational inner force, that your oil and dispersant, is as I speak, is destroying and diminishing day by day Earths specific gravity, as the consequences of the infection spreading, wider and wider across your oceans in the Northern Hemisphere,you may be to feeble of mind to realize that this also destroys the rebuttal power factor within the Ionosphere, our shields of protection against Gamma and other deadly rays

I do not fear your scorn or sharp words,or sarcastic whit, for as time proceeds you will be looking for someone that has the above knowledge, for your salvation, and I have all that data, but if you are so blinded by your own self importance, then so be it, but if you have just one ounce of intelligence, I suggest you use it now, and learn from some one that does not come to brag or claim kudos, or gloat at your total ignorance, I come out of Knowledge and Wisdom, but it is your choice to listen, but don't leave it so late, that there can be no going back









 
65
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join