It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe
I see a lots of experts here on Egipt subject...i have question... Why was whole Giza closed 11.11.2011? I mean the real reason....not the official!

mate..i was there last month...i went to do some snooping around.....even though egypt had NO police due to the revolution...i only saw the police uniform on the plateau

i wasnt allowed near khafres pyramid....which angered me
wasnt allowed near the sphinx
wasnt allowed to do squat......most of the site was cordoned off!

personally i think that they are LOOKING for something,
i think they have investors....i think that they are curios as well

BUT BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE US TALK TOO MUCH.....THEY WILL NOT RELEASE ANYTHING UNLESS THEY ARE SURE ITS

100% safe to do so
100% known what is found
and after investors have had their share

secondly...if its a private foreign investor...like american or german.......then we aint gonna know squat

peace
edit on 13-11-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by Mitch555

None of the knowledge from ancient and antideluvian times was ever lost. It has always been held by the mystery schools. In Ancient Egypt it was the priedtly caste that jealously guarded what you would call technology. Nothing has changed.

I agree - Thinking on those same lines - I have always felt that the destruction by fire of the Library of Alexandria was a lie in the same way as you describe. I suspect the books were 'secreted' away by the usual "secret societies." In other words, the library still exists. It might even be presently housed in the Vatican archives.....................!!!

edit - spell
edit on 13-11-2011 by de_Genova because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by Mitch555

None of the knowledge from ancient and antideluvian times was ever lost. It has always been held by the mystery schools. In Ancient Egypt it was the priedtly caste that jealously guarded what you would call technology. Nothing has changed.

I agree - Thinking on those same lines - I have always felt that the destruction by fire of the Library of Alexandria was a lie in the same way as you describe. I suspect the books were 'secreted' away by the usual "secret societies." In other words, the library still exists. It might even be presently housed in the Vatican archives.....................!!!

UPPER egyptians were not disillusioned by the romans...they plundered egypt...and they burnt and pillaged....
the roman EMPIRE started with the callopse of the pharaoh...(ie cleopatra and mark anthony)

the knowledge was stolen....though the greeks learnt alot more than the romans....as they actually were taught by the egyptians.....the romans stole what they could...hense the vatican sun temple and the divine right to rule ideology of the pharaoh used bythe romans

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Isn't it funny how conflicts and death seem to coincide with discoveries like these. Usually creating a situation where the area cannot be safely accessed by anyone from a reputable school. And then in the 6 months or several years that the place is kept out of circulation miraculously whatever is discovered is carted off by god knows who and hidden from the general populace.

I don't know what if anything there is left to discover but I'd like some transparency for once.

And then certain folks get together and begin to build legends and conspiracy theories in order to make money and garner fame. Then there are thousands of televisions shows all over the "communications" networks about all those ancient conspiracies and modern conspiracies that keep us from knowing the wondrous truth and setting us free (when we can't control what we have now).

---OR!!! These caves and shafts and pits could all "really" be empty, but no matter what, there is ground here for the Illuminati, th Masons, and the Mafia as secret societies. LOL!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanx

Originally posted by Arken
What a strange coincidence.....

By Associated Press, Published: November 11
Egypt closes Great Pyramid of Giza following rumors of 11/11/11 rituals

CAIRO — Egypt’s antiquities authority closed the largest of the Giza pyramids Friday following rumors that groups would try to hold spiritual ceremonies on the site at 11:11 A.M. on Nov. 11, 2011.

The authority’s head Mustafa Amin said in a statement Friday that the pyramid of Khufu, also known as Cheops, would be closed to visitors until Saturday morning for “necessary maintenance.”

www.washingtonpost.com... N_story.html

news.discovery.com...

edit on 13-11-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

*sigh* Seriously, do people even bother using their brains anymore
?
They closed the Great pyramid, not the sphinx where this supposed hall of records discovery took place.
You do know that the sphinx and the pyramids are far apart, right?
What a strange coincidence indeed!

Far apart? I suppose. If you consider the 400 meters separating the Sphinx from the Khafre Pyramid (which I climbed to the top of in 1983) to be far. I did not say Khafre's tomb as I am certain that they were not built as tombs.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

I agree there is much information withheld, or at least delayed.

What could be the only reason why the government would hide these things?

It's because it has to do with aliens.If there's one thing the government wants to be kept quiet,it would be aliens.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If there is a hall of records and if it has been found and kept secret then it would only be that the Egyptian's have discovered things which would be damaging to their religions or history. If the information was to enhance their nation or religion then I think it would have been released by now.

From what I understand there is still a great body of water under the Cheops pyramid and it is thought to be that the pyramid was a giant energy source at one time and was never built as a tomb.

Also was reading on the internet about Coral Castle located in Florida. It's a good read for a great mystery. Go on the internet and punch in "Coral Castle" and read it. Then tell the ATM readers just what you think. If one guy can quarry and move these huge stones then it could explain just how the pyramids were built. I'm just a novice on this subject but it really perked my interest in Egyptology.

If the Islamic brotherhood ever takes control of the find in Egypt, you can kiss that information good by. That may be one reason that it is kept quiet. I believe it was the Romans who burned the Alexandria library in about 47 or 48 BC but no one is really sure of how much of it was saved and hidden from the Romans. It may be that this is the hall of records, beneath the Sphinx, that was hidden from Rome. Rome was notorious in burning and destroying history the same as Muhammad's Muslims.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of this just yet. But it kind of feels like it [the subject] will be around for a while yet. I would like to know what becomes of it. In terms of an archaeological view point, it is as huge a find as the Dead Sea Scrolls. I would love to give the records a read though. Fly to Egypt just for a chance of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just for the record, Cayce did not call the hall of records the Akashic Hall of Records, he did not say they would be discovered in 2000. Cayce specifically said that the Hall of records would be opened when MANKIND was READY. Either join the Association for Research and Enlightenment or buy some books so you can read what was actually written.

The akashic records are the deeds of every being written on the skein of time and space. The Hall of records will give us humanities history taken from the historical records of the Atlanteans.

Let the truth prevail!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you can get a book entitled Mysteries of the Pyramid it may shed some light on the topic at hand. The book, written by someone named David H. Lewis speaks about them entering the pyramid from the top and how they found a huge dust-free chamber of records on a form of disks as well as large machinery in the 70s. In 2009 there was a video being circulated showing heavy machinery being removed via 18 wheelers from the pyramid in the middle of the night. I think Project Camelot has the video on their site.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
If you can get a book entitled Mysteries of the Pyramid it may shed some light on the topic at hand. The book, written by someone named David H. Lewis speaks about them entering the pyramid from the top and how they found a huge dust-free chamber of records on a form of disks as well as large machinery in the 70s. In 2009 there was a video being circulated showing heavy machinery being removed via 18 wheelers from the pyramid in the middle of the night. I think Project Camelot has the video on their site.

bla bla bla hearsay blobber

anything serious??

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That article was written around the same time they didnt find osiris' body in osiris' tomb. Hmm

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil. Think of how many discoveries have been withheld from the general public---how delayed any type of real human progress has been because of what WE DON'T know.

The earth's antiquities is OUR heritage. It belongs to humanity and was preserved for us by generations living in antiquity to benefit mankind. If only they knew that the world would one day be run by a cabal of NWO thugs!

This is OUR heritage, our birthright, our treasure.

But is anyone going to do anything about it?

No, we'll just yawn, as we always do, and go back to sleep.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
May the curse of king Tutenkhamon be upon all who hide the truth of ancient Egypt.

They hide the truth of God.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Of course they're covering it up, The Egyptians didn't build the dam things, they have been hiding that fact for years

edit on 13-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If I were Egypt, I'd be denying it too. Just think of all the powers that would want to have access to that information, to gain power and technology if it was in fact so advanced. Perhaps there is this hall of records, it would take a while just to decipher it, let alone make sense and order of it. And then what will be dropped in the laps of the Egyptians? It could be a power source that makes oil obsolete. Now how many would wish to suppress that (big oil) do you think? Then there's the religious aspect to consider. If this were ancient knowledge that was far superior to the current sciences and thinking, how could it be harnessed ? Atlantis supposedly didn't fare too well with absolute power it seems. Then, would they examine it there, or wisk it off to a laboratory to properly examine everything. Could be it's not even the written word? If it were holographic or something? There are a lot more mysteries than just finding the Hall and announcing the find to the world. It may be the means of ultimate power for whoever understands and wields this power or knowledge. And just who of the Egyptian heirarchy would lay claim?

What if it was hidden in the hopes of a far more advanced people and time might see the discovery of this library, and not fall into the hands of degenerate or less advanced civilizations that have plagued man kinds history time line. So....... those are just a few reasons that if it were found, it would be far wiser to deny at all cost the existence of the Hall of Records.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by Chai_An

bla bla bla hearsay blobber

anything serious??

Gee how serious is your response? Can you prove it is, bla, bla, bla, hearsay blobber?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This has been know since 2008.

Did you know that Micheal Jackson offered to pay for the excavation a few months before he died.

Some one needs to make an example of Hawass, show him what happens when you with hold information from humanity.

I beleive this coverup and niglecte of this discovery is one of the greatest crimes against mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join