It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Only problem is that back in 1998 the records were already found and taken away by quasi-mystical group of folks that have been around along time. I remember reading about what they found, and it made the emerald tablet look like childs play. All of Thoths secrets. And it wasn't written in hyroglyphs, it was more in the arkadian dilect which pre-dates the sumarian civilization.
It'll probably end up in one of the secret society vaults, or the vatican library, or some billionairs shrine to the ancient ones.
Us regular folks will never get to see them. Blows.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Mitch555

Theyre covering it up because the hall of records pre-dates the egyptian civilization and because it proves that the Sphinx hails from a pre-flood civilization that proves the bible isn't just some bedouin's bullsh*t campfire stories, and that means Zahi Hawass has to face the fact that egyptians did in fact enslave the hebrew peoples and that everything he has believed in his entire life has been a giant lie. Thats not something people can easily swallow.

Ask any archeaologist about the water marks on the sphinx's head and watch him try to deflect your question. There was a civilization in egypt before the great flood happened. There were many cities in the time of Noah. Noah was a Sumerian and his grandfather was Enoch, the sumerian who had been taken up into heaven by God.

Why do you really think the USA / CIA supported and assisted in the outing of Hosni Murbarak, who had been a loyal ally for 30+ years within a year of Zawi putting up his fences and shields around the Giza Plateau?

Do you really think the USA invaded IRAQ for WMD? Come on, spare me, and it certainly wasn't for the oil, if it was for oil would they be packing up and leaving now? and giving it back to the IRAQI'S no way!.

There is a much larger war going on here, today, right now. The Middle East plays a huge part in this historically and the West are invading there for one reason, and one reason only, the answers and ancient technology.

This will all come out soon, and when it does it will be a blinder .....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
With all the mystics on this site, why cant someone just do an out of body experience, check it out, and fill us in.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What a strange coincidence.....

By Associated Press, Published: November 11
Egypt closes Great Pyramid of Giza following rumors of 11/11/11 rituals

CAIRO — Egypt’s antiquities authority closed the largest of the Giza pyramids Friday following rumors that groups would try to hold spiritual ceremonies on the site at 11:11 A.M. on Nov. 11, 2011.

The authority’s head Mustafa Amin said in a statement Friday that the pyramid of Khufu, also known as Cheops, would be closed to visitors until Saturday morning for “necessary maintenance.”

www.washingtonpost.com... N_story.html

news.discovery.com...

edit on 13-11-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What's wrong with people holding spiritual ceremonies at one of the most sacred places on Earth? Sounds odd to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Enough of this O.B.E. Bull S..... More than likely they know more than we do. But just remember, history is written by the victors, through war or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I see a lots of experts here on Egipt subject...i have question... Why was whole Giza closed 11.11.2011? I mean the real reason....not the official!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I don't think they would ever release this information because it would tell the story of how Atlantis came to be. Which was that they came from space and populated earth and built the civilization of Atlantis. When atlantis fell everything was forgotten mostly and so they wanted to keep the information about our true history alive, they built temples and passed on this information, all of this information was kept at the library of alexandria which TPTB burned. The truth is that we are the ETs. The antlatis civilization was interacting with other ETs cultures after they came from space and created atlantis they stayed in contact with other ET cultures outside of earth. Most of the infromation was kept from the poeple as with the burning of library of alexandria and such things. The ancient cultures knew the truth but this infromation was kept from us by TPTB. The native people of egypt at the time thought the people who came form atlantis were Gods becuase of the high level of technology they held. Which they could levitate objects, they used the power of crystals combined with high frequency energy as a power source. They had spaceship technology. Yep no way thats coming out. They allready have and known about this stuff for a very long time. This just happens to be one of the biggest secrets of mankind that has been kept for ages since the beginning of our modern civilization.
edit on 13-11-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
From the infos I have the giza plateau with sphinx and pyramids were a complex that represented the power and greatness of the pharao, as well as a ´science project´. The great pyramid was surrounded by a wall. This facts, together with other important technical archeologic evidence leads to another picture of the giza plateau as a GIANTIC WATER PUMP.

this is just one site which interprets the facts found there. For me, there is just no other interpretation when looking into the facts.
- the 100 feet down under well under the pyramid
- all the water movement evidence in the chambers in the pyramid
- the function of the chamber under the pyramid
- design and hydraulic function of ´great chamber´ and ´celestial tubes´, valve funtions..
-

The cover up is enourmous..

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

sentinelkennels.com...

www.atlaspub.20m.com...

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 13-11-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I think you are fairly accurate in your assesment, we are all evolved from the remnants of the ET's that had built Atlantis which was destroyed during an epoch battle. There were two distinct lineages; the Nordics with the strong European and fair and blonde features, and the Asians with the single eyelid and dark hair and olive skin, both remnants of Atlantis.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hawass is the Minister of misinformation. He was canned - probably refused to share his payoffs with somebody. He is still in play somehow. I agree this information belongs to all of us but it is unlikely we will see it in its entirety under the current suppressive religions and governments. Sad that we have so little of the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitch555
This is the kind of stuff that really makes me mad. There are numerous reports coming out of Egypt that a major archaeological discovery was uncovered and that the fabled Hall of Records might have been located. Of course, the Egyptian Government along with former head of Antiquities Zahi Hawass are completely denying the discovery. This should come as no shock considering that the caves that were discovered years ago running all over the Giza plateau underground were also denied until photos surfaced of them and both Hawass and Egypt's government had no choice but to admit that they were found. It will probably take something like that to happen again before we finally find out about this discovery. The following article discusses the discovery of the Hall and how it is being covered up. What do you think about this discovery?

socyberty.com...
edit on 11/12/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: replaced source link

I highly doubt that the Egyptian government would hide such discovery. Their economy is suffering, and one of their biggest sources of income, tourism, has been bombarded after the "revolution".
Such discovery will certainly boost their tourism and their economy.
Perhaps they haven't finished their excavations, and don't want to jump to conclusion that could be wrong and end up embarrassing themselves. Or maybe they realized the importance of their discovery, and being strategic about revealing it.
I just can't think of a reason why would they hide such a magnificent discovery.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

CAIRO — Egypt’s antiquities authority closed the largest of the Giza pyramids Friday following rumors that groups would try to hold spiritual ceremonies on the site at 11:11 A.M. on Nov. 11, 2011.

The authority’s head Mustafa Amin said in a statement Friday that the pyramid of Khufu, also known as Cheops, would be closed to visitors until Saturday morning for “necessary maintenance.”

news.discovery.com...

which all goes to prove what nonsense this all is. The year of the arabic calendar is NOT 2011. DUh!!!!!!!!!!

So clearly anyone wishing to hold secret/special ceremonies hasn't a clue and is clearly a nutter. So no surprise that they would protect important sites from latin number coincidence nutters.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
It's a crime for Egypt to withhold these kinds of secrets if true. This is the ancient history of mankind, we all deserve to know.

Edit: The least they could do is take photographs and provide us with information since they don't want anyone near the area.
edit on 12-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Roswell...

Do you really think the US would reveal anything if they knew something like this? Hell no.

We don't have a right to this information, we are not responsible enough to even use it.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe
I see a lots of experts here on Egipt subject...i have question... Why was whole Giza closed 11.11.2011? I mean the real reason....not the official!

Whole Giza closed? where do you get your info from? ( You know, Giza is a major city with a population over 2 million..How did they "close" a whole city like this?)
They only closed the Great pyramid briefly because of some people trying to hold rituals inside.

Panicked by unconfirmed rumours in the local press that the activities would include Masonic rituals and the attempted placing of a Jewish Star of David atop the pyramid itself, the authorities moved this week to shut down access to the Great Pyramid altogether, blaming essential maintenance work for the move. The decision was taken after Egyptologists denounced the various ceremonies and a series of campaigns sprung up online to oppose them, including one spearheaded by an offshoot of the revolutionary April 6th movement, whose members vowed to hold a sit-in at the Giza complex and block access to new age revellers.

www.guardian.co.uk... at-pyramid-closes-111111

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

news.discovery.com...

*sigh* Seriously, do people even bother using their brains anymore
?
They closed the Great pyramid, not the sphinx where this supposed hall of records discovery took place.
You do know that the sphinx and the pyramids are far apart, right?
What a strange coincidence indeed!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there. If Egypt really had discovered the ancient "Hall of Records," and decided to try and hide it, wouldn't you assume that the U.S. and their "big headed" military would be lining up to secure such a thing? Instead of, perhaps, Iran? Afterall, a country who's so bent on "gaining more power" would probably be interested in... oh, I dunno, the actual secrets of mankind's true history? And I'm guessing they probably wouldn't be too fond of somebody trying to hide such a thing.. just sayin'

Obviously these are just questions that are poppin' off the top of my head. I don't necessarily believe this way or that. I just figured I'd add some fuel for discussion.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitch555
This is the kind of stuff that really makes me mad. There are numerous reports coming out of Egypt that a major archaeological discovery was uncovered and that the fabled Hall of Records might have been located. Of course, the Egyptian Government along with former head of Antiquities Zahi Hawass are completely denying the discovery. This should come as no shock considering that the caves that were discovered years ago running all over the Giza plateau underground were also denied until photos surfaced of them and both Hawass and Egypt's government had no choice but to admit that they were found. It will probably take something like that to happen again before we finally find out about this discovery. The following article discusses the discovery of the Hall and how it is being covered up. What do you think about this discovery?

socyberty.com...
edit on 11/12/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: replaced source link

SO NOT SURPRISED!!! There were reports of them finding 35 feet tall sarcophagi last year and of them secreting them out. Hawass needs to be fired! He is in such denial of the truth that ET's built the three great pyramids. He is such a pathetic liar. Hawass NEEDS TO GO!!!

But our own Smithsonian Institute is responsible for DUMPING ancient artifacts into the ocean, because they did not line up with their pre-conceived notions of Earth's histories. I use the plural, because our world has been destroyed and rebuilt a number of times now.

Not until the people REVOLT and DEMAND the truth of what has been found in hidden chambers and caverns, will this travesty of history be set right.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
I noticed the link goes to a report dated :May 5, 2011..

However, by chance I spoke to an Egyptologist here in Egypt just three weeks ago who confirmed to me that there is indeed, a large chamber underneath the Spinx since they have been inside it personally. Details were scant but access to it was via a make-shift cradle that is lowered down into this chamber. As I suspected, this chamber was empty when they explored it except for some hieroglyphics on the walls. There are passageways leading in different directions but were all blocked and will require extensive work to re-open them up again.

One more snippet of info. Apparently there should be two Spinx's, not one. Finding the site of the other one (now destroyed) could be significant.

Make of it what you will. But I'm now 100% convinced that there is definitely a chamber beneath the Spinx that has always been suspected but denied. That's all I have for now.

~Freelancer~
edit on 12/11/2011 by Freelancer because: (no reason given)

Very true sir! This chamber you speak of is well documented, and was empty when it was freely accessible back in the 1800's... It is believed to be a burial chamber bored into the sphinx during the old kingdom... My thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Details this chamber and the accounts of it... Please have a look. This, however, is not the hall of records that the OP speaks of.. It was sealed by Braize's arrogant concrete pouring "conservation"....

PA

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join