It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Hall of Records Found But Egyptian Government is Covering it Up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by purplemer
If the hall of records is opened it means we are living in the latter days.. Thats what Edward Cayce reckons anyway..

According to Cayce there would be another Akashic hall of records found from Atlantis.
Interesting times!
Maybe something in our past can save us from the ugly future we're all staring at right now - like free energy?

I absolutely know of something from our past that can save us , his name is Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Actually Cayce predicted this Hall would be found and revealed prior to the year 2000. As with all the phony psychics and prophets their predictions are nearly always wrong.

A rumor from a Blog as a source?

Just in case I searched through the pertinent peer reviewed publications and credible publications dealing with the topic and found not a word.

I did discover though that there are a huge number of authors and books based on him with good reason to invent rumors.
edit on 11/12/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
If the hall of records is opened it means we are living in the latter days.. Thats what Edward Cayce reckons anyway..

Does it mean he subtracted 32 years for the life of Jesus from his calculations?

If so some other things like Bimini and the records all line up.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitch555

Theyre covering it up because the hall of records pre-dates the egyptian civilization and because it proves that the Sphinx hails from a pre-flood civilization that proves the bible isn't just some bedouin's bullsh*t campfire stories, and that means Zahi Hawass has to face the fact that egyptians did in fact enslave the hebrew peoples and that everything he has believed in his entire life has been a giant lie. Thats not something people can easily swallow.

Ask any archeaologist about the water marks on the sphinx's head and watch him try to deflect your question. There was a civilization in egypt before the great flood happened. There were many cities in the time of Noah. Noah was a Sumerian and his grandfather was Enoch, the sumerian who had been taken up into heaven by God.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me one bit. Governments have been covering up our past so we keep making our mistakes over and over.

Unless they have something to hid, why else would they want to cover up the Hall of Records? I for one think that if they let us really look at the Hall, we might find something that would change the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am just guessing here... but do you suppose that these rumors came into being as speculation based upon the BBC "Egypt's Lost Cities" featuring the NASA images, Sarah Parcak, "17 pyramids" and such?

I had hoped to hear more about what has been found by the satellite images, but have heard nothing in the last four months-- and not a thing on the NASA site.

In the absence of actual data, I suppose Edgar Cayce stories are bound to fill the void.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
I agree there is much information withheld, or at least delayed.

A year ago or maybe even a little longer, i did see a report/documentary/newsflash.. not sure..

But it was about a team excavating under a (previous?) river, they had use pumps and water diversions, and they were looking for the Hall of Records, and even discovered already promising structures..

I never was able to find it again. Sounds familiar to anyone?
edit on 12-11-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

I was trying to remember the Cayce's connection to archeology and found this site, which may point you to what you were looking for: www.edgarcayce.org...

Frankly, I consider the Association for Research and Enlightenment on about the same level as the rotting corpse of a rabid skunk-- nothing good can come from even going near it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Yes - the sited source appears to be a member site just like ATS - meaning the quoted source is most likely the equivalent of a thread here.

I did question this in my first post to the thread. I really think it a shame - I have studied Cayce, have been hoping/waiting for these potential discoveries to come to light. But I don't think anyone's desire for this to be true should overcome their common sense when looking at source material.

So stars for you in noticing! Glad I'm not alone in reading a headline and not automatically taking it as fact.
edit on 11/12/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

I saw that same documentary. They were looking for the hall of records but found that a tunnel leading to the area was flooded. I never saw that documentary again.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have heard similar in the past, and have always held out hope that something was indeed found, but there is something that bothers me. Since Hawass was canned, wouldn't he have spilled the beans by now, so that mainstream academics could attempt to move in for the preservation of these artifacts.

I think he would do this because he is not a part of the project anymore, and probably has no clue as to what is happening to the antiquities. Unless I am wrong, and he does in fact still hold a relatively high position that would allow him access to these pieces and information.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

oh okay right on! you did notice this. thnx.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitch555

I seem to recall colonial powers ransacking their nation for these things.

They have every right to deny it and deal with their heritage as they see fit.

Why risk gnawing hands from greedy foreigners?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Actually Cayce predicted this Hall would be found and revealed prior to the year 2000. As with all the phony psychics and prophets their predictions are nearly always wrong.
But he got the location correct right?

Where is the evidence for the finding of the Hall of Records in Egypt? The first piece of evidence was found more than twenty years ago and was a ground penetrating radar scan that revealed a strange anomaly underneath one of the Spinx’s paws. The scan revealed what appeared to be a small chamber exactly in the location that Edgar Cayce had predicted the Hall of Records was to be found.

Just in case I searched through the pertinent peer reviewed publications and credible publications dealing with the topic and found not a word.
So you expect to find an extremely recent discovery (that is being covered up) to already be written about in peer reviewed publications? Ha ha.
edit on 12-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If I remember correctly there was a post on ATS about the egyptian govt building a large wall around an area near the sphinx because they had found something....does this ring any bells?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Yeah...this is another one of those threads where most people posting have enormous blind faith in the idea but offer little to no evidence besides rumors and hear-say.

Simply because It would be great if something is true doesn't mean that it IS true.....

I await some sort of evidence. Without it all we have are some vague 'facts' around which are many huge assumptions.. many of which are primarily based on the 'predictions' of Edgar Cayce...... which has then been blended together into vast and elaborate conspiracy theories..... Though doing that can make for some fun ideas, it's hardly proof of anything other than that people have creative minds.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's a crime for Egypt to withhold these kinds of secrets if true. This is the ancient history of mankind, we all deserve to know.

Edit: The least they could do is take photographs and provide us with information since they don't want anyone near the area.
edit on 12-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The article starts.. "rumours......"

And so therefore its all true. It might be but I'm saying this is how people believed the world was being tsaken over by aliens in the 1930's, gullibility.

Rumours and just that. Ask your self why they would cover it up? The answer is in your answer.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Withholding of information is pretty common in third world countries especially those like Egypt where everything is state controlled.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
what could they be covering up...

1 King Tut was the first born son That died on passover, His father was killed in a battle with a god who died in a whirl pool.. body never found... There is a Shrine built by King Solomon designating the Spot were the Red sea crossing took place in the Siana peninsula. and Possibly A copy of the Kolbrin Bible and the Instructions for the Energy Box that Moses took from inside the Pyramid that was his power source..

2 Imotep and Jospeh are one in the same people..

3Proof that not only these accounts are true.. but Way older than previously thought.. and oddly enough that The Egyptians were linked to the Atlantis and that what was "Noah's" flood and the Exodus happened at the same time

4 The pyramids were an free energy power source and during the time of their construction they were at a location on the earth that took advantage of this energy vortex...

5 This is the start of the end times and soon enough the true masters of this planet are on their way back... Planet Earth is a farm, and we are the cattle... Nibiru is on its way and you have until the year 2014 to get somewhere safe.... but. you might be rounded up before then .. If I were you I'd hide in the woods... Become a Breathitarian lol...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

Did you actually meet him?Just think what someone like David Blane could do to make people think he was a god.Do you believe everything the bible says?just curious.There is a god but please think rationally and ask yourself if you really believe in this crap..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join