It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Afriend of mine who didn't used to believe in chemtrails sent me this the other day. It bares reading and watching because of who is involved.merc hant exchange

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Very interesting there are people profiting over others' misfortune...but this has been the case for EONS...and the fact the same old tired video concerning chemtrails is now embedded in Internet-based article does not surprise me...

The people in commodities have ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN WEATHER FORECASTS!!! It is how they make their money...Weather impacts their earning ability...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

That is written by Michael J. Murphy, also "responsible" for the junk film called "What In The World Are They Spraying?"

Problem is, again...he lies out both side of his mouth, every time he opens it.

The FACT is that derivatives are traded, based on the"predictions" of weather forecasting. Like other aspects of the stock market, it is a form of legalized gambling.

In NO WAY are so-called "chemtrails" involved (since they don't exist). In fact, for the purposes of these trades and predictions..... such an activity would be "illegal"....the equivalent of loaded dice in a craps game, or marking the backs of cards in a poker game, et cetera......

ATS thread

edit on Sat 12 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The past month or so, they have been going crazy over the Dallas area. It has been really noticeable even to neighbors who don't really pay attention to such things. Something is definitely going on.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

See if you can find the historical records of the temperature, relative humidity and dew-point (saturation levels) in the upper atmosphere over your location, for the past several months.

That is the key to when, and why contrails form....and why they can be very prominent one day, and less so on another....it is that simple.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think chemmies would go bonkers if they lived here (Seattleish). Lots of contrails, lots of clouds, lots of rain. One weird thing I've noticed about contrails..... They all seem to follow normal flight patterns towards the airfields...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

To be fair, the OP NEVER ONCE, makes sure identification of "chemtrails." Although, I was certainly, and IMMEDIATELY taken to task for using that word...when in fact, I never did in any of my replies...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow. I had said in another post how I was new here...amazing what I read here. Chemical trails? Those clouds? Well, can't be any worse than my ex-husbands 2nd hand smoke and every other possible nasty thing floating around. I'll keep an eye on the sky here in the mountains and let ya know. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Stop posting unverified clap-trap. ANYONE can write junk like that,and then post it online....with NO attribution or substantiation.

Yes, it's true.Anyone can write a bunch of junk science and claim it to be true. You do it all the time. Why don't you stop posting all the same old @# responses claiming things are false or hoaxes with nothing to back it up but your own opinion?

Your knowledge base is old and outdated. We've all heard your opinion many many times. Their are so many new advances that you don't seem to have a clue about or you just deny they exist. I wonder if you ever even read the new information available and links that people post before you make your claims of it being false.

You're no better than any of the other wannabe's who claim to be associated with the aviation industry. People who post here on a non-stop daily basis in every related thread. Obviously you are no longer doing your so called aviation job. You are on here posting too much for that to even be possible. Personally I doubt your credentials that you claim to have. But I can suspect you're not unemployed. There seems to be a growing demand for chemtrail debunkers lately.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Cocoa Beach Florida 11/12/11 starting First light and continuing throughout the day:

clear blue & small light fluffy clouds Oh wait contrails why am I seeing more than I did only a few months ago?? (insert voice of painic/fear) Oh OH!!! I know the weather patterns changed!, not summer anymore! less humidity, different conditions (insert voice of releif & self realization) So I guess no one trying to kill me after all (extreme relief, now feeling a bit silly and Chiken Little like)............Or are they?? Oh! contrail!!(resume deeply engrained painic and fear mindset.........

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's the dang repties, seeding the atmosphere to match that of their own planet on Alpha Draconis. What, are you people ignorant or something!?!

To the doubters, I counter that ALL clouds are artificially manufactured and have been since pre-history. A creation to maintain the biological needs of the Annunaki, who have since degenerated into the creatures we call "Bigfoot". Of course, the reptilians needed the artificial clouds, too, for their similar needs. The clouds also season our human meat to their tastes.

This is all very meticulously documented on several websites and blogs by such authorities as Dr. Saul Melatonin and Guru Archibald Pricely. If you can't find them on google, it is because the NWO has purposefully erased all traces of them. Don't even get me started on HAARP!

Then again, maybe those things in the OP photos were just water vapor collecting in the atmosphere. But that's pretty farfetched!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by jeichelberg

You cannot identify a natural cloud by a vague photograph. I know they try to teach critical analysis in school, but this is not critical analysis. This is your opinion on what you see.
I have witnessed, and am witnessing it now in Texas, planes leaving trails that end up similar to what is in the photographs. They are NOT natural clouds, because without the planes, NO clouds.
Dig?
(That is an old hippie way of saying, do you get it?)

And yet you want to prove the existence of these called "chemtrails" by using a vague photograph...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Stop posting unverified clap-trap. ANYONE can write junk like that,and then post it online....with NO attribution or substantiation.
There seems to be a growing demand for chemtrail debunkers lately.

I would hope that it because people are waking up to the fact that the chem-trial conspiracy as being an elaborate hoax started many years ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's funny, I was just noticing the same thing today in Ringgold, Georgia. Glad you posted about it.

For the past three days, we have had clear blue skies and few clouds, with no chemtrails at all. I've actually remarked several times about this to my hubby, because I wanted to photograph them, and was dissapointed that there weren't any. I saw some contrails coming from a couple of planes and took pics of those, but they had short tails, which disappeared very fast. The one in the pic below is over the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga.

But, today, was a different story. I must have counted over thirty different ones in the sky throughout the day. I had to work, so I didn't really have my camera near me, but I took a few shots with my phone when I got a chance. The sky was really hazy, with clouds covering the sun all day long. Very interesting.

edit on 13-11-2011 by GypsyHeart because: Had to make pics larger, lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsyHeart

Great photographs.

Still....the last one shows overcast clouds, and fairly typical at that.

Still, good uploads of sharp, high quality photos.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by radosta

......maybe those things in the OP photos were just water vapor collecting in the atmosphere. But that's pretty farfetched!

Sardonic humor is rarely appreciated here.

It requires an acknowledgement that tends to diminish its point....but, some of us "get it" ...nevertheless.....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Like to point something out, as I write this.....

In my part of Southern California, specifically a part of Los Angeles....we rarely hear commercial jets overhead.

This evening, have been hearing them a lot...so, using FlightAware, I figured out why.

LAX (Los Angeles International) is operating tonight in the rare configuration when airliners are departing to the EAST, off of runways 7L and 6R. This is rare, because of noise issues.

The jets that I have been hearing are departing, then turning 'round to go West....many are destined to Hawai'i. Or, other destinations in the Pacific.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hello Gypsy. Your pics are all anyone needs that has seen this happen and is willing to admit it. The stripes as you know when constantly plastered across the sky eventually turn into a thick foggy peanut butter thick gray haze. They get the the sky white with the trails and then make the passes over the already foged sky they creat and it becomes harder to spot them and soon its like a gas chamber in the sky. By the way. there is more air traffic now than forty years ago. It doesn't take a college education to know that. BUT THERE IS LESS AIR TRAFFIC NOW THAN THERE WAS 10 YEARS AGO and 10 years ago it rarely , if ever LOOKED LIKE THIS or as OFTEN as it DOES NOW.The pictures I took yesterday morning were the result of it. I simply didnt take time lapse ones. But then again I don't have anything to prove or disprove here.I simply show what I observe.. Thanks for your post. And remember. A pig is a goat and a goats an elephant. Well to some of us anyway. I do my own observations. Your right about what you see. Remember that..

edit on 13-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You know what I will help you but we both know you don't need it. The last picture is the result of the previous picture in the same post. or are you saying the overcast isn't from the jets exhaust .. Is that your definition of "Overcast Skies" That what 40 years of being in the air taught you . Aren't pilots supposed to observe whats around them in the sky they fly in? Of course I take your word that you were a pilot, but what is going on now in the sky has nothing to do with your flight time. or does it? hmmm that is an interesting thought. You talk like you have a little pile of litterature close by and yet my pics are nothing to you this posters pics are also just normal stuff in your opinion althouigh you didnt take them of course and you use that third eye to psycicly tell her/him what is the outcome , knowing that they witnessed what you try to guess at. Dismissive arrogant. To one and all I might add that don't share your opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Fantastic pictures Gypsy. This has become quite common in my parts. We used to get immense blue skies for days, but rarely do we get consecutive clear days because of trails like this! This is the precise progression that occurs. Cloudless, clear blue skies, then planes that fly in this odd direction (which happen to not fly on particular days) leaving a hazy cloud cover and eventually purely overcast conditions.

I'm not convinced this is toxic in nature but covert weather manipulation with the possibility of bio-ag ramifications and/or atmospheric tampering.

To the fellow who posted the veterans link....it seems almost criminal that companies can gamble on weather patterns and the fact that Rothschild Inc. has a stake in this does not sit well with me.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join