It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

You must of missed the part where Scott Stevens (the creator of the website you linked to) isn't a meteorologist...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The bastards sprayed in Portland last night... I woke-up to heavy low fog style spray and it is suppose to be sunny today. I think they got the whole North West too.......

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I woke-up to heavy low fog style spray and it is suppose to be sunny today.

What makes you think it wasn't fog? Does that seem anymore far fetched than the claim, "The bastards sprayed in Portland last night"?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I think......(just playing here) that your post was somehow "sardonic"???

Am I right???

(IF I'm right....do I win???)...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh dear......WHO am I to 'school" "Chad"....but.....(and PLEASE accept this in the vein intended....oh, uh-oh.....the "sense" intended....is that better??):

You must of missed.....

Class?? CLASS???? Where did 'Chad' make his mistake??

Did we ALL SEE IT?? oh, WONDERFUL!!!!!

(............'entire classroom claps, and applauds'....)....

There is no 'verb' in that sentence fragment..........

(Come on......I never taught languages.......only taught people how to fly..........but, THAT is not 'important, right now..... I DID pay ...a bit....of attention....in school......)...

(MINOR little jocular jab......sorry, Chad!!!!)

([Oh, and P.S.
THIS THREAD IS SO OLD!!!!!!]).......

............I need a punchline......anyone???
edit on Sat 21 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

So are you saying that Science never gets it wrong? _javascript:icon('
') and if science does get it wrong, when and how do we know what the error is? If that is also true then when are we to expect and be told what we are probably in store for since science Almighty God Science and the Church of " Let me figure it out" Has once again put human beings in harms way?

Now do I need to go back in recent history and show you what you and any creature with a set of ears and eyes should easily be aware of, that calls him or herself a human being?? For example marching soldiers into a recent nuclear explosion site at "ground zero" I am sure that was a long time coming.??? or The science of the food and drug admin that constantly approves and or experiments on poverty stricken people who are poor and sick from the very types of poisons they are again being tested on or how about the babies in poor 3rd world families that Gates, ( Not the Pearly Gates but that slim in the computer system ) and his whores testing new drugs in Africa on BABIES not even children yet. Do I need to post proof of the meaning/ definition of a child ? One more little scientific fact. Since we are all science junkies. Mercury in Vaccines as a preservative and found out it is lethal !! Do we need to mention Asbestos. I don't expect even a possibility of fairness , when it comes to getting the crew to play on a level playing field but, Lets just pretend for a moment and there are a number of pretentious people floating through life. right lets pretend science is gonna find out that they got it wrong with regards to putting particulates, additives, strontium, aluminum, barium, silver , brownies, chocolate and the list goes on. Do you realize, truly realize the ramifications if they get it wrong or have already gotten it wrong, in what they are putting unnaturally into the atmosphere? That in itself should concern any person that breathes air. Those of us that are not chimps. Would you even remotely agree that a mistake (getting it wrong ) would be a world wide disaster of global scale and sickness , death etc if someone gets it wrong?

PS-- To put it in your words, what are you pushing?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

All I was pushing for, are answers to the following:
1) What's your current temperature at 30,000 feet?
2) What's your current relative humidity at 30,000 feet?
3) How do you know what you see is a chemical spray, and not contrails that are known to be caused by internal combustion engines operating within the proper atmospheric conditions?
4) Do you have any pictures to back up your claims?

I didn't ask for the attitude! I just asked for answers to the above. Apparently they are too difficult for you to answer, so you launch into a diatribe that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your claim.

If you can't back your claim, that's fine! I'll just accept it for what it is: UTTER NONSENSE!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by nahahh

Why are you so quick to DEFEND the contrail theory? Science isn't 100% certain about anything. It's all about observation and hypothesis. NOTHING is concrete in science. It's all based on someone's "educated" GUESS.

Why are you so quick to defend an UNEDUCATED GUESS? I feel an "educated GUESS" (science by your definition) is much more reliable. In science, concrete is... well... concrete!

See ya,
Milt

I thought SCIENCE gave us the INSIGHT, as to what makes concrete, concrete.

And, do i REALLY need an education to know, that the weather is being manipulated? Again, like i said...if i were a caveman, i would think it's a bird that makes rain. Afterall, that IS exactly what's happening. I remember seeing NORMAL contrails....when i was a kid...but i hardly remember them making clouds, and turning blue skies into cloudy days. I see these planes...darn near everyday...flying along the coast of the pacific. Back and forth, back and forth.

Here's my grand question....if times are economically tough....where the heck is everyone traveling too? I thought people were BROKE?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

Huh??

Here's my grand question....if times are economically tough....where the heck is everyone traveling too? I thought people were BROKE?

In the USA.....the (approximately) "1%" are the MOST wealthy.

But, there are another (approximately) 76% who can ALSO "afford" to buy an airline ticket!!!!

(I mean.......have any of you bothered to check how CHEAP it is, to 'fly'???)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I think......(just playing here) that your post was somehow "sardonic"???

Am I right???

(IF I'm right....do I win???)...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

All I was pushing for, are answers to the following:
3) How do you know what you see is a chemical spray, and not contrails that are known to be caused by internal combustion engines operating within the proper atmospheric conditions?

I didn't ask for the attitude! I just asked for answers to the above. Apparently they are too difficult for you to answer, so you launch into a diatribe that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your claim.

If you can't back your claim, that's fine! I'll just accept it for what it is: UTTER NONSENSE!

See ya,
Milt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
I have everything you ask for Milt. I have had it since you asked for it. I still have it. I will keep having it. I have it kept. If I loose it. I will have it again. Your entire post has nothing to do with the facts. Those being, that I have it.

You didn't say please. Apparently thats too difficult for you to do. So you launch into requests of such tunnel vision you forget your manners. Which have everything to do with your requests.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well...

Would you PLEASE back up your claim with answers to my questions?

In all sincerity,
Milt

PS:
In the interest of manners, please do not call me by my first name unless you are willing to provide me with yours.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm not "Milt" but....."PLEASE"

His questions were quite valid.....and, I saw no answers to them in your response

Care to address at least one of the Four, with some facts to back it up?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

In all honesty I think you deserve an answer. I will give you the facts. March was one of the hottest on record and Nevada was warmer than normal all month long. 100 degrees yesterday and they were painting it constantly . Do you really need to have me make this any clearer for you? Are you here to argue a foolish point into the ground. Here we go. Now your going to tell me the temp was colder at 30000 ft because of the heat wave. If you guys would get out of whatever chair your stuck to and go look things over and get real you would be so much easier to not giggle at. You can't tell me that you can watch this take place day after day and believe its all sweet and cute and lots of humidity and just blow the same stuff they always have. If it wasn't so disgusting it might be pathetic.

BTW I don't care if they are chemtrails or contrails or fairytales. I don't like the snot covering the view!!! What readings do I need to get you for that? But you don't mind the sky looking like grey snot do you ? Or do you?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

March was one of the hottest on record....

yes....oh yes, it was.....and, was reported about.

Means nothing......UNLESS anyone can find records going farther back than.....oh, I don't know......19,000 B.C.???

If you have those, then please post them.

Also, if you have access to a time machine, and go forward to around (pick any 'year')...oh, I don't know...let's try 19,000 A.D.....and THEN check the historical records for EVERY March, between 2012 and 19,000.....and THEN, get back to us....Is that OK to you??
edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

March was one of the hottest on record....

yes....oh yes, it was.....and, was reported about.

Means nothing......UNLESS anyone can find records going farther back than.....oh, I don't know......19,000 B.C.???

If you have those, then please post them.

Also, if you have access to a time machine, and go forward to around (pick any 'year')...oh, I don't know...let's try 19,000 A.D.....and THEN check the historical records for EVERY March, between 2012 and 19,000.....and THEN, get back to us....Is that OK to you??
edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Cherubbaby says----

I see . you really are narrow. So your telling me that contrails/ chemtrails , snot trails , fairytales or whatever you want to name those goops in the sky are going to be connected to records going back when the jets were not using "The new engines" that are so efficient they cause this puke to persist in the skies? you and your like minded think tank members have said its a result of more efficient jet engines on today's aircraft Why don't you find me records of these same type jet engines going back ( lets be generous ) how about 25 yrs? The point is and you know what the point is, with that selective IQ . The point is you yourself have said its got to be cold and wet enough at 30,000 feet to produce these "Contrails" So your telling me and everyone else that has common sense that on one of the hottest months on record that its cold enough at 30,000 feet to cause this trail freezing almost everyday that month. Please say yes. I need to finalize my opinion of you if indeed you are this-------- ??? unfamiliar???
edit on 9-5-2012 by CherubBaby because: Out of place txt
extra DIV

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Can you re-post, and fix the "BB Code"?

Thanks, in advance. (As it is, it makes it look like my "EDIT" is part of my "response"....when in fact, it is something that you wrote).

Oh, and "BB Code" hints and ways to type it, can be found here:

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

(Sorry if this came off as "passive-aggressive" or anything, but......>shrug

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join