It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for a certain painting /picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I came across it some how on this board long ago,

it was a painting of some sort, had a old style look to it

it showed people in what looked like a gyro scope ball craft where there was nothing but the seat and the sphere thing around them,

and i think there was some flying in the sky too the creatures in the craft were human looking and some were lit up?

hope this isn't too vague, thanks for the help

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is this it or possibly close to what you are looking for?

Is the picture religious?
Philisophical?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Here are a couple of threads on the subject for you to browse , what you are looking for may be contained on one of them

UFO's in Art
UFO's in works of Art

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I remember reading about a a very strange UFO sighting where there was supposed to have been a glass ball type object floating around with a man and a woman inside it who were sat face to face? I think they were supposed to have been wearing old style clothes. If i remember correctly it was reported by some very credible witnesses floating over water near some islands. The picture i saw in the description was a nice old style image. It was certainly one of the strangest UFO sighting id ever heard about.

Then again this might not be what you are searching for . lol

edit on 12-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Could you be talking about Eizikiel and his witnessing of otherworldly craft (wheels within wheels)

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north– an immense cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings...

..As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces.

This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel.

As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around. (1:15-18)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yes
thank you!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Cute !

That's not unidentified though. We know who's "car" that is....

new topics

top topics

join