It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Take the HIV/AIDS Vaccine?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There's far too much damage already been done with vaccines, as Dr. Maurice Hilleman, former chief of the Merck Vaccine Division admits, Cancer and HIV have both been in vaccines that have been administered around the globe.

Unless trustworthy not-for-profit people are put in charge, then Big Pharma will just slip something else in that will make them even more money in the future. They're only out to make money, not to look after us

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

That entire video is based off of the misinterpretation of one statement, where Hilleman jokingly says he "imported the AIDS virus". What he is referring to (and he explains this earlier in the video) is that he was having trouble making vaccines because these monkeys had SV40, and what he would later find out was SIV (which is markedly similar to HIV, hence the current theory of host-jumping).

At no point in the video does he state Merck created HIV, nor does he state or suggest that it was purposefully spread by vaccines.

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND LIES.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by jameshawkings

That entire video is based off of the misinterpretation of one statement, where Hilleman jokingly says he "imported the AIDS virus". What he is referring to (and he explains this earlier in the video) is that he was having trouble making vaccines because these monkeys had SV40, and what he would later find out was SIV (which is markedly similar to HIV, hence the current theory of host-jumping).

At no point in the video does he state Merck created HIV, nor does he state or suggest that it was purposefully spread by vaccines.

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND LIES.

Everyone here has the opportunity to listen to the words from the man himself in the interview, they can make up their own minds

If you'd like to find out more about the history of vaccination, to help put it all into perspective, there's a lot of information available inside this excellent documentary

edit on 16-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
They inject us with Cancer to make $Billions. As you'll discover in this disturbing story below, Cancer is about $$$PROFITS$$$!!

Cancer Cure Kept Hidden! FDA tried to have Info Shut Down!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Are these people lying about a killed hiv virus vaccine? Check out this video! www.killhivnow.org

edit on 16-11-2011 by himas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by himas
Are these people lying about a killed hiv virus vaccine? Check out this video! www.killhivnow.org

edit on 16-11-2011 by himas because: (no reason given)

It's really hard to say someone is lying when they are just speculating.

"What if", "maybe", "it might", etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Anyway, I wouldn't trust a bottle of water if it came from the government. I fear that the HIV vaccine is just a front for some other sinister agenda. I felt the same way about the swine flu vaccine, which is why I didn't get it, and I wouldn't allow the doctor to give it to my son, much to her dismay.

My answer: OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Will not have any vaccine, neither will my children or husband.

Trust THOSE clowns? I am not crazy!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

According to your research, the "killed HIV-1 does not retain antigenicity." But these people above are claiming no one tested the killed virus vaccine for HIV/AIDS. I don't understand why they try to test the killed virus vaccine for HIV if it does not retain antigenicity.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by himas

No chance.
I'm not in a risk group so it'd be pointless. I have no plans to mainline drugs, have unprotected sex, turn gay or develop haemophilia.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Just to answer your main question.

NO.
I will not take any vaccine nor would I let any children get it.
Safe practices are the easier solution.
Or abstinance.

My thoughts exactly. Seems like everytime I go to the hospital, or doctor's office, that is the first question asked: "Had your flu shot?" Nope, never had one, and never had the flu either. And I do go out, and I am exposed to it. On this HIV vaccine, HIV attacks the Immune System, and breaks it down. So if your own Immune System is just a little weak when you get the shot, you will have full blown HIV. Don't Americans get it? TPTB wants to kill you!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Which HIV vaccines under investigation could cause "full blown HIV?"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

NO, I will not take the vaccine and neither my husband, I have been married for 31 years and I don't think I will be joining the risk group any time soon, but I know of plenty of divorcees and widows in our age group that are not so smart when taking risks.

Now as for the younger generation well they are the ones that have to think harder on this issue and that includes my two adult and single children.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
People continue to maintain that they are not in a risk group because they are married and in monogamous relationships. First off, thousands of people "believe" their spouses would never cheat on them, and well, we know how much truth there is to that, ask any divorce lawyer. Secondly, I guess no one on this site believes you can get HIV from blood or blood-products, regardless of how low the risk is from donor blood. And even though you may refuse blood products as a Jevhova's Witness, if you come into the emergency department as a trauma patient in need of a blood transfusion, and you're unconscious, guess what? You're going to receive blood.

I'm not in support either of taking or refusing such as vaccine, but my point here is that people may not be as low a risk as they believe.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No.
I would not take it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join