It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a religon that accepts homosexuality?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by darkredfish

Any religion that accepts something that goes against nature , can not have any good that comes from it.

During the crusades, and throughout history, Christians have killed millions of innocent people. They fight wars. Our politicians fight wars. Being in tune with nature requires you to respect all life. And yes, when you don't respect nature, and allow yourself to be brainwashed by "religious" dogma, nothing good can come from it.

If God created nature , why would he make something that is suppose to go against it?

Well, perhaps it's because God makes boo-boos. Let's see, first he made man. Then oops, saw it wasn't good for man to be alone. Gotta fix that boo-boo, so he made woman. But then the woman got tricked by another of his creations, so oops, gotta kick them out of paradise. Not a good start for a newly created world, IMO. Then, since mankind had to fend for itself (Adam didn't leave paradise, he got booted), God gets mad because mankind is doing the survival thing, his OWN thing, and he decides to destroy the world with water. Did God create mankind just to wipe them out with a flood? Seems kinda sadistic to me. Where's the love in that?

Things work in harmony. Homosexual tendacy's are simply not Natural , and go against nature. Sodomy is wrong for men and women because it is unclean.

There's nothing more beautiful than sexual unity. The human orgasm is one thing God did get right. Making love with another member of the human race is completely natural, and there are many different ways to pleasure each other. I kinda think you've never experienced sodomy, simply because of your ignorant stance. Here, read up a bit:

Classical Jewish texts are seen by many as not stressing the homosexual aspect of the attitude of the inhabitants of Sodom as much as their cruelty and lack of hospitality to the "stranger." [9] The 13th-century Jewish scholar Nachmanides wrote, “According to our sages, they were notorious for every evil, but their fate was sealed for their persistence in not supporting the poor and the needy.” His contemporary Rabbenu Yonah expresses the same view: “Scripture attributes their annihilation to their failure to practice tzedakah [charity or justice]

Do you see why the Christian God doesnt allow it? Its not perfect , and its not clean. Sex will not even be needed in heaven because it is a FLESHLY desire. God is of the spirit. Why would a spirit need sex?

Nope, can't see your point. You seem to be biased in fact that your beliefs are the only correct ones. And, here's a logical conundrum for you to contemplate: If God is of the spirit, why would he make mankind in the first place? Better yet, why would he invent sex, and design our bodies the way he did? There are just as many nerve endings in Uranus as there are in a Va J J. You're missing out on some wonderful sensations. Why not just keep everything spiritual, no need for physical bodies, reproduction, or sex. Much simpler that way. To finish, why not design the penis to ONLY fit a vagina?

I think you need a cold shower, as you are confused as to what clean and unclean is. A little mental hygiene may befit you nicely. Try a little more open mindedness in the future. You may like it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I understand that, but I felt that he was trying to say that I did not understand his religion. I saw that as an insult and reacted as such.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For those who say being gay is wrong and that it stands in the Bible, here is another quote straight from the Bible.

Luke 6:37 ESV / 31

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by theRhenn
I'm a bit too old for such things.

Bet you I'm older then you.

I've learned over time - - most objections are Excuses.

Bet you're closer than you're older! lol Make sense?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish

Tell those people that the act that they consider appauling is wrong and their ways have to change to allow you do as YOU see fit, without giving a rats ass how those people lived all their lives. Then tell them that the one thing they believed in, which is sacred to them, will be tarnished by you openly taking part in this ritual, which in turn, not only makes a mockery of that ritual, but causes those people to reflect less on that practice, making it less important to them.

EXCUSES!

Excuse? Why is it an excuse? That's not a very valid counter argument. Sorry miss, I find no reason to use excuses. I'm a bit too old for such things.

If you cant accept a comparison, then offer something of your own.

We have. Again. and again. and again.
But yet you fall into the same arguments, while each of ours is fresh and new, yours have been bashed to death, but still seem to be undying.

Also, maybe you should tell your other antigay christian friends (not saying your christian. because I do not know) that they are too old for excuses too. If you think about it, what most christians do is use the bible as an excuse, they do this by taking words from the bible without THINKING about the meaning of them. I don't do this, I filter out fact from fiction, and fact from plausible reality.

Ummm no sir... So changing the subject when you have no real basis on your point constitutes new material? Sticking to my guns means beating a dead horse? my antigay friends? What???

Are you reading something I did not write?

You "filter" your own opinion from others, nothing more or less... There are no facts here other than the fact that people simply do not agree on this born gay BS agenda.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

NO - it doesn't

You want to try again?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There are no facts here other than the fact that people simply do not agree on this born gay BS agenda.

The only BS are those who choose denial.

There are many things in this world that do not have the final scientifically proven fact. Does not mean it is not fact. It only means it hasn't been found/proven yet.

There are enough studies and personal accounts to know what's what.

Religion is an excuse for a lot of things.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

NO - it doesn't

You want to try again?

I bet you're closer to my age than you're older. Unless you're 60, of course.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

There are no facts here other than the fact that people simply do not agree on this born gay BS agenda.

The only BS are those who choose denial.

There are many things in this world that do not have the final scientifically proven fact. Does not mean it is not fact. It only means it hasn't been found/proven yet.

There are enough studies and personal accounts to know what's what.

Religion is an excuse for a lot of things.

Denial? lol

So you're a scholar and a genetisist? By all means.. please show me your undeniable evidence. You do know all, dont you? That's what I'm getting from this. Everything can change or make sense when it has to do with homosexuality, but religion is barrier here? Just wow.

What happened to the scientific study here? What does that have to do with religion now? Wait, we can go back and forth about all this till someone is blue in the face, but here is my problem...

Why do I feel like I repeat myself alot? Because either you dont read the posts or you're simply not interested in the descussion more than you are for the simple argument. I'll say again... I aleady stated specificly on these points, but for some reason, I think when it comes to the actual discussion on a point, the point is changed and twisted around to meet that persons ideal on the subject. Yet when someone does it to them, it's usless pratter and it's Religion, Denial, Biggotry...

One of these days, I invision a world that actually thinks about what they say before that run with it.

Nah... This is Earth. It'll never happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

NO - it doesn't

You want to try again?

I bet you're closer to my age than you're older. Unless you're 60, of course.

I'm 65.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

By all means.. please show me your undeniable evidence.

Show me yours.

At least my interest has 20+ years of reading everything on this subject.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Show me yours.

Dear woman... Just because you dwell on something (I really wonder about you) for so many years, doesnt mean you're any closer to the truth than you were on day one.

I have no undeniable proof. That's what I've been trying to put across, but as I said... Much of what I say seems to go unread by those that wish to argue with me.

Why? Cause there is none!

I'm 45... You might have 20 years more in this subject than I, but again... It doesnt make you a doctor.

On the other hand... I have cousins, a sister in law, and yes, friends that Ive grown up around all my life that shows me personal proof of what I believe. I'm sure if my son or daughter was gay, or if I had some pent up closet thoughts going through my head, I could see your end on this... Sorry... I dont. I'm not biased towards the gay community. I see myself as neutral untill it is pushed into my court...

Which is just as F'ed up as me telling you that you should be condemned for being gay.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Buddhism I do believe. If them monks aint tried the round brown then why they quite all the time always hanging things from their cocks.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Show me yours.

Dear woman... Just because you dwell on something (I really wonder about you) for so many years, doesnt mean you're any closer to the truth than you were on day one.

It doesn't? And here I thought knowledge was the key.

Wonder all you want. As front desk of my hubby's computer company - - - I had hours and hours of time to read/research any subject that interested me.

Previous to having our own business I worked at a company where I was the minority being a straight female. I began my "knowledge" to help understand my co-workers who were gay/lesbian - - even couples.

5+ years immersed with predominately gay/lesbian co-workers and 20+ years of researched knowledge.

Soooooooooooooo - - - what do you have to bring of "real life and studied" to the conversation?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My experience with wicca turned dark, caused one death 15 minutes after envisioning exactly how I wanted him to die, he did exactly how I envisioned it in the circle and then years later I cause someone to have a heart attack at work chopping the exact vegetable I envisioned him chopping it having a heart attack then going into the freezer to cool off. He didn't die but his kid never #ed with me again.

Stay away from wicca it can turn dark and deadly with the slightest selfish and misplaced thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by autowrench

My experience with wicca turned dark, caused one death 15 minutes after envisioning exactly how I wanted him to die, he did exactly how I envisioned it in the circle and then years later I cause someone to have a heart attack at work chopping the exact vegetable I envisioned him chopping it having a heart attack then going into the freezer to cool off. He didn't die but his kid never #ed with me again.

Stay away from wicca it can turn dark and deadly with the slightest selfish and misplaced thought.

Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: As Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will

Wicca did not make you turn dark. You did.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Show me yours.

It doesn't? And here I thought knowledge was the key.

Wonder all you want. As front desk of my hubby's computer company - - - I had hours and hours of time to read/research any subject that interested me.

Previous to having our own business I worked at a company where I was the minority being a straight female. I began my "knowledge" to help understand my co-workers who were gay/lesbian - - even couples.

5+ years immersed with predominately gay/lesbian co-workers and 20+ years of researched knowledge.

Soooooooooooooo - - - what do you have to bring of "real life and studied" to the conversation?

I already told you.

Just because you had gay/les employees, doesnt mean you're right about your assumptions. Reading a magazine doesnt make you a pediatritian any more than hanging around, working over and interviewing employees makes you a psychologist. Did you goto a university on the subject? If so, which one? Which course?

My real life "studies" ... damnit woman.. dont you read? I guess age really is a factor for holding onto information... As I said in my last post.... *nah... go back and read it for yourself... you need the excersize, old age and all*

I'm sorry, but I highly doubt that you're an expert in this field anymore than I am. And I dont have a facination with the subject as you seem to. 20 years huh? Be honest Annee... Did you ever consider... daydream... indulge yourself? You're obviously biased and since I've met you a year ago, you never say exactly what it is... I highly doubt it's simply "my front end secretary job for my hubby made me see the light about gays". Your hubby certainly seems to hire alot of gay folk.

Still... something underneath and I cant put my finger on it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No, but it did give me tools and knowledge to cause harm with the power of the mind and a binding circle.

The first being pure "oh it aint gonna happen but hey nothing ever happened when I preformed luck spells for me or other people I thought this was going to be no different. then boom my phone blows up. Johnny hit a tree he is dead.
edit on 24-11-2011 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2011 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My real life "studies" ... damnit woman.. dont you read? I guess age really is a factor for holding onto information... As I said in my last post.... *nah... go back and read it for yourself... you need the excersize, old age and all*

Oh please. Do you think you can present your case without resorting to insulting behavior?

Enlighten me again - - - and any newbie who jumps in at the end of discussion.

What do you bring to this discussion.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by Annee

No, but it did give me tools and knowledge to cause harm with the power of the mind and a binding circle.

Tools are just tools.

Is this the same as "the devil made me do it"?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join