It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab League 'to suspend' Syrians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yes, they still retain their membership but this declaration limits what they can do in regards to trade and commerce. Usually an action such as this is typically a warning and if they continue expulsion may be in order.
edit on 13-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

So out of curiosity which is it?

You slam the US for Libya, saying in toher threads its none of the US business to be involved. Now you are upset because the US is not involved in Bahrain?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yes, they still retain their membership but this declaration limits what they can do in regards to trade and commerce. Usually an action such as this is typically a warning and if they continue expulsion may be in order.
edit on 13-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Its kind of a moot point for the time being. Assad is already accusing the Arab league of being in cahoots with the West, saying the leagues actions were done at the request of the west in order to set the scene for an attack.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Folks on this site are so assinine and stupid. They are either mad at the US for doing something or mad at them for NOT doing something. Unreal. You cant take anything on this site from anyone seriously because logic is SO flawed on here.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Lets put it this way. If libya fell to the muslim brotherhood via nato, then why not syria as well?

In fact syria should have been attacked first rather than libya, because Assad is way worse than Gadaffhi.

If assad is allowed to kill millions then it will become painfully obvious to everyone that unless nato countries have something to gain by attacking they let those cases go under the radar. Rwhanda and southern sudan are classic examples of this.

The UN needs some credibility which it is sorely lacking................

And why would russia and china defend dictators? They support tyranny???

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

So out of curiosity which is it?

You slam the US for Libya, saying in toher threads its none of the US business to be involved. Now you are upset because the US is not involved in Bahrain?

Who said I was upset about the US not intervening in Bahrain?

On the contrary, the links I posted were to point out how the US is using the Arab League as its own "diplomacy" tool in Middle Eastern affairs. In fact, the part that I specifically quoted explains that the US specifically made a deal with Saudi Arabia to allow them to crush the so-called "Arab Spring" offshoot revolution in Behrain because of geostrategy. In other words, I provided more evidence to the western orchastration of the "Arab Spring" revolutions as being anything but democratic revolts against dictatorships.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

and once NATO intervenes and you are killed in the resulting nuclear/biological aftwermath will you wander purgatory for 1000 years?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Nato can try intervention and NATO will cease to exist in 15 minutes.Russia has a base in syria.

Arab league-what are they capable of?nothing.....

This news will get into Syria and the uprisings more, his crackdowns more in response but isolated, but will he be so by Russia? Iran? China even?

there are no uprising except attacks by muslim brotherhood armed by turkey. Turkey needs a nice chemical attack by Syria.NATO can try save Turkey from the wrath of Russia and it will be fun when freemasons are vaporized or turn tail and abandon turkey.

edit on 12-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

It's amazing how the minute there's the remotest possibility of NATO intervention, the miserable oppressors of Arab populations suddenly become blameless saints in the eyes of ATS folk. Assad has been in charge of a dictatorship and the murder of his people. They are being shot not for fighting back, but simply for voicing opposition to the government. It's the stage Libya was at *before* the war started. The half-arsed cynicism of conspiracy, painting all leaders as the same, quietly damns oppressed people, because you'll never lift a finger to help.

edit on 14-11-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: (order)

edit on 14-11-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: more

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

You support muslim brotherhood?

These guys are worse than Assad.They dream of a world islamic caliphate.

USA is doing mistake by supporting muslim brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
It's amazing how the minute there's the remotest possibility of NATO intervention, the miserable oppressors of Arab populations suddenly become blameless saints in the eyes of ATS folk. Assad has been in charge of a dictatorship and the murder of his people. They are being shot not for fighting back, but simply for voicing opposition to the government. It's the stage Libya was at *before* the war started. The half-arsed cynicism of conspiracy, painting all leaders as the same, quietly damns oppressed people, because you'll never lift a finger to help.

Maybe I just happen to prefer nationalist Middle Eastern dictatorships to Western neo-liberal colonization forces (that happen to bring death and despair to a whole other dimension when they "liberate").

And really, you're comparing Syria to Libya? You're damn rights it is the same situation. Western-backed "rebels" have assembled outside of Syria and now they are fighting the Syrian government within Syria. How? Because these "rebels" (in reality mercinaries) are portrayed by the "free media" as "democratic" elements within these "despot" states. In other words, this is an invasion of Syria by outside forces clearly under indirect influence from Western commanders.

Seriously, people who believe this crap about "liberation" are complete fools who perpetuate the death and exploitation of millions because they can't seem to figure out what is really going on. After three wars based on the same lies and exposed for being so, people are still perpetuating the same pretext for these invasions blindly without thinking intelligently.

Will you be saying the same things about the "liberation" of Iran after Islamic insurgents conquer Syria? What about when the US declares a new war on Islamic terrorism and plows right through the shambles of these new "liberated" states (that will probably deny giving their resources away to the US if they truly are rebels and not mercinaries)?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

I think you should take a trip to Syria - if they will let you in. You can then experience whether it is "Western propaganda" that the place is run by a bunch of nasty people who have no compunction to repress and order mass killings, torture and abuse. “Western propaganda” it is not, although that is easy to say in your comfortable, protected and safe life.

If you cannot make Syria, try Iran - or anywhere you think is perhaps better than where you live!

Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Already been to Syria in 2006.Met alawis and christians and sunnis , they dont like muslim brotherhood.
Take Al qaeda and shove it yankistani, no one asked for your propaganda.We serbs saw the level of lies and BS that western media and NATO can spew in 1999.

edit on 14-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Take Al qaeda and shove it yankistani, no one asked for your propaganda.We serbs saw the level of lies and BS that western media and NATO can spew in 1999.

Oh, you are a Serb. Good for you. I nearly went on holiday to Croatia a couple years ago.

I suppose the lies of the Western media and NATO is being – and has been - being revealed in the war crimes trials of your countrymen Messrs Milosevic, Hadzic, Karadzic and a few dozen others. All lies, of course, but lucky NATO was around to end the brutality, albeit a bit late.

If you have any evidence that Syria is not a police state of the worst order and which treats its population with contempt then please says so.

To topic. Good for the Arab League. I am pleased that there is a recognition that the Syrian state is going too far. This must make the Iranians et al uneasy because if nations which brutally repress are going to be criticized so much then they may need to change their tactics in the future. All these autocracies are the same.

Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Oh, you are a Serb. Good for you. I nearly went on holiday to Croatia a couple years ago.

I suppose the lies of the Western media and NATO is being – and has been - being revealed in the war crimes trials of your countrymen Messrs Milosevic, Hadzic, Karadzic and a few dozen others. All lies, of course, but lucky NATO was around to end the brutality, albeit a bit late.

If you have any evidence that Syria is not a police state of the worst order and which treats its population with contempt then please says so.

To topic. Good for the Arab League. I am pleased that there is a recognition that the Syrian state is going too far. This must make the Iranians et al uneasy because if nations which brutally repress are going to be criticized so much then they may need to change their tactics in the future. All these autocracies are the same.

Regards

Yes the fake show trials by the anglo saxon kangaroo courts... as if they are taken seriously.

and what evidence do you have other than western propaganda or muslim brotherhood media?

As for your lies I don't care for me all anglo-saxons and jevrej should be annihilated .Kosovo Serbs have asked for protection by Russia ,applied for russian citizenship as NATO and albanian mafia/islamists are commiting genocide against my people in Kosovo.

round 21,000 Serbs from Kosovo have appealed to Russia’s lower house of parliament for help in obtaining Russian citizenship.
“They named protection of their security as the main motive,” says Counsellor Oleg Buldakov of the Russian Embassy in Serbia, adding that the petition was signed by Serbs residing in Kosovo, as well as refugees from the region.
“Since the arrival of the peacekeeping forces, who are supposed to protect us, more than one thousand Serbs have been killed,” states the initiator of the petition. Zlatibor Djordjevic is a former attorney for the Democratic Party of Kosovo and Metohija. “We are completely without rights, we risk elimination. Even in Serbia there are parties calling for recognition of Kosovo’s independence.”
He also said that the amount of people willing to obtain dual citizenship is constantly increasing.
It is not the first time Serbs have appealed to Russia for protection. Last year, a similar initiative was put forward by a group of Serbian leaders.
rt.com...

your days are numbered anglo-saxon ,we will wage the greatest war of all times and totally destroy you,ww3 is coming.That I promise.I fought and killed your special forces scum ,croats and islamic albanian scum too but had to flee .Russian embassy evacuated the remnants of my family.Wished to continue to fight ,but my unit commander an ex-spetsnaz russian volunteer advised evacuation.Thanks to that zhid pig Yeltsin ,serbia could not be saved. But now we are prepared .Most of our bunkers are online .The underground cities are online. Our telecommunications satellite carry HPM and other weapons meant to neutralize your tridents.

NATO was around to end the brutality, albeit a bit late.

NATO was and is the one commiting genocide and trafficking women and drugs,yankistani .

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Any reason you keep using the term 'Zhid' in your posts ?

"Russian-Polish slur offensive name for a Jew”

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

yes the zion crybabies are here...so like how many children do you sacrifice to the golden calf or should i say moloch...Rothschild your prophet is calling...

I guess you missed it jevrej.....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

yes the zion crybabies are here...so like how many children do you sacrifice to the golden calf or should i say moloch...Rothschild your prophet is calling...

I guess you missed it jevrej.....

Thank you for confirming my thoughts about you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I don't care .

There's a saying among the polska 'jevrej wails when he hits you' is perfect and valid to the Khazars.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

and once NATO intervenes and you are killed in the resulting nuclear/biological aftwermath will you wander purgatory for 1000 years?

Have you noticed that communism in russia and china fell to capitalism? The same people who invest in america and europe now invest in those ex-communist nations. What will WW3 prove?

Maybe who is the "best" capitalist?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Maybe I just happen to prefer nationalist Middle Eastern dictatorships to Western neo-liberal colonization forces (that happen to bring death and despair to a whole other dimension when they "liberate").

And really, you're comparing Syria to Libya? You're damn rights it is the same situation. Western-backed "rebels" have assembled outside of Syria and now they are fighting the Syrian government within Syria. How? Because these "rebels" (in reality mercinaries) are portrayed by the "free media" as "democratic" elements within these "despot" states. In other words, this is an invasion of Syria by outside forces clearly under indirect influence from Western commanders.

Seriously, people who believe this crap about "liberation" are complete fools who perpetuate the death and exploitation of millions because they can't seem to figure out what is really going on. After three wars based on the same lies and exposed for being so, people are still perpetuating the same pretext for these invasions blindly without thinking intelligently.

Will you be saying the same things about the "liberation" of Iran after Islamic insurgents conquer Syria? What about when the US declares a new war on Islamic terrorism and plows right through the shambles of these new "liberated" states (that will probably deny giving their resources away to the US if they truly are rebels and not mercinaries)?

Things are a bit more complicated than what you assume to be true. All I know is that russia and china could have dropped a veto ballot at the UN and the attack on libya would have been either stopped or declared illegal according to international law. But they dropped an abstain ballot which meant they were neutral!

As for the muslim brotherhood it remains to be seen if they are radical or moderate islamic factions. Turkey is ruled by a religious party and so is Israel. I personally prefer secularism, but to each country their own. Is it not better to have elections every four years then have someone like gaddafhi/assad/hussein rule by decree?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join