It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran explosion at Tehran military base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
and in true media fashion the story starts to change now there were 2 large explosions.
this was also first reported as a gas station explosion. - was the gas station really blown up could it have been a diversion?

The explosion was originally reported as a gas station explosion. Eyes are now watching to see if this event could have anything to do with the IAEA's report on Iran's nuclear weapons ambitions.

Source

their final say is that it was an accidental fire? I want more facts to say for sure this was or was not an accident.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Vozda
It seems like maybe Israel/US have sent some special forces to steer up some violance in Iran, With an explosion in a Military base and in a Natural Gas pipe line (Swedish news) Maybe something is to happend in a matter of days or maybe hours?

Or, maybe the Iranian military just screwed up and had an accident at one of their weapons depots.

Oh come on now...how could the simplest and most logical explanation possibly be what really happened?

It is far more likely, IMO (as people always like to add when they are talking through openings not designed for speech), that Vampire Bunnies from the planet Hoppy were running a False Flag operation, to distract us as they suck the innards out of the entire United State's egg supply, to create a financial crisis at the International House of Pancakes leading to it having to declare Chapter 11, which will lead to the collapse of the Bank of America, which in turn will crash worldwide stock markets, which will lead to OWS taking up arms around the globe and overthrowing all Goverments on the planet...which will royally peeve off the shape-shifting lizard people, and they will cause a CME to be aimed directly at the Earth and turn it into something akin to dried toast.

Oh, wait that's just silly. More probably, the CIA did it at the behest of the Mossad and the Bilderbergs, Saudis, Russians and Vampire Harp Seals.

The Iranians simply screwed up and had a munitions accident? Please...stop wasting our time with such crazy assertions.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Vozda
It seems like maybe Israel/US have sent some special forces to steer up some violance in Iran, With an explosion in a Military base and in a Natural Gas pipe line (Swedish news) Maybe something is to happend in a matter of days or maybe hours?

Or, maybe the Iranian military just screwed up and had an accident at one of their weapons depots.

Oh come on now...how could the simplest and most logical explanation possibly be what really happened?

It is far more likely, IMO (as people always like to add when they are talking through openings not designed for speech), that Vampire Bunnies from the planet Hoppy were running a False Flag operation, to distract us as they suck the innards out of the entire United State's egg supply, to create a financial crisis at the International House of Pancakes leading to it having to declare Chapter 11, which will lead to the collapse of the Bank of America, which in turn will crash worldwide stock markets, which will lead to OWS taking up arms around the globe and overthrowing all Goverments on the planet...which will royally peeve off the shape-shifting lizard people, and they will cause a CME to be aimed directly at the Earth and turn it into something akin to dried toast.

Oh, wait that's just silly. More probably, the CIA did it at the behest of the Mossad and the Bilderbergs, Saudis, Russians and Vampire Harp Seals.

The Iranians simply screwed up and had a munitions accident? Please...stop wasting our time with such crazy assertions.

this post was more of a waste of time than anything it wasn't even entertaining.

other than your insults do you have any basis for you thought that this was an accident, that cause only two very large explosions, and first reported as a gas station?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

There are "stirrings" and rumors that some (or many) of the earthquakes around the world in the last decade or so have been synthetic. It is as if there are factions around, over and under the world fighting a HIDDEN war, employing weather and earthquakes to further their agendas. And, the average person --no matter where in the world-- is like a cow in a field, almost completely oblivious to the fighting going on in the next field or in the sky above. There is something going on and it has been manifested in ways that we attribute to natural phenomena.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

this post was more of a waste of time than anything it wasn't even entertaining.

other than your insults do you have any basis for you thought that this was an accident, that cause only two very large explosions, and first reported as a gas station?

Well, it kept me entertained while I it wrote anyway...

But, let's see...

Twenty-seven soldiers have been killed in an explosion at a military base near Iran's capital Tehran, officials say.

The blast occurred when weapons were being moved inside a Revolutionary Guards depot, a spokesman for the elite unit told state TV.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Later in the BBC article it names the spokesperson as one Ramezan Sharif...he is a General apparently...um...with the Iranian Revolutionary guards...and he said this on Iranian TV.

Weapons were being moved...and then an explosion happened. Not so mysterious really.

Other news sites are making similar statements...it was an accident that happened while munitions were being moved around.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by RomaMayLi

There are "stirrings" and rumors that some (or many) of the earthquakes around the world in the last decade or so have been synthetic. It is as if there are factions around, over and under the world fighting a HIDDEN war, employing weather and earthquakes to further their agendas. And, the average person --no matter where in the world-- is like a cow in a field, almost completely oblivious to the fighting going on in the next field or in the sky above. There is something going on and it has been manifested in ways that we attribute to natural phenomena.

Off topic post extraordinaire...

Rumors and stirrings huh? Very convincing.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

what a much better post thank you.. I dont know why but you first post just bugged me I guess there is so much BS in this world I dont like to see anyone contributing to it even though I do see where youre coming from I shouldnt let it get to me...

seems strange moving ordinance could cause 2 explosions this large they were heard and broke windows a long ways away. and the gas station story doesnt add up...

were just playing the telephone game worldwide with the news here.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Three possibilities
a) Genuine accident
b) Action by Israel/West
b) Action by Iran themselves as false flag

But interesting that the BBC report included (imo unnecessary) mention of the recent ramping up of war talk.
The suggestion imo being that the accident was no accident and is linked to the latter.
edit on 12-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

REPORTING FROM TEHRAN and CAIRO -– An explosion Saturday at a base for Iran’s elite Republican Guard killed at least 27 soldiers and shook buildings west of Tehran, according to authorities, who downplayed any hint of international sabotage aimed at Iran’s nuclear program. The soldiers were transporting ammunition at a base near Bidgeneh village, about 30 miles outside the capital, when an "explosion occurred as a result of an accident,” Guard spokesman Gen. Ramazan Sharif said. Iranian media reported that 16 people were injured. Parviz Sorouri, a member of the Iranian parliament's national security and foreign policy committee, told a government website: “No sabotage was involved in this incident. It has nothing to do with politics.”

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If a ww3 starts, i can bet your ass that your country (usa) will also be attacked, bombed etc. Your own people will be killed. So do not talk about war like it is BF3 you evil war mongers... War is wrong....
edit on 12-11-2011 by wopa82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Iran has the highest Heroin, opium addiction in the world, when millions of junkies play with explosives bad things happen. The US dont need to take them out, there doing it to themselfs. And lets not forget to mention the millions of tons of heroin the US turns there back to that heads down there highway.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i wouldn't be surprised if it was Israel or hell if Iran themselves blew it up so they can enter a war, its not like the U.S. hasn't done it for years :/ remember 9/11 ?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh, another one...

Iran seem to have a lot of these kind of 'accidents'.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Iran has the highest Heroin, opium addiction in the world, when millions of junkies play with explosives bad things happen. The US dont need to take them out, there doing it to themselfs. And lets not forget to mention the millions of tons of heroin the US turns there back to that heads down there highway.

Show me a source for these claims please.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Iran did it because they knew mossad and isreal and the cia and the us would always get the blame.

Wow people just wow every thread is the blame the west Allah forbid Iran just messed up and they want a nuke?

yeah that a is a stellar track record when things blow up

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
USRAEL drone..BOOm, BOOM, Kboom !!...stupid military games, a military man=a retard kid

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Iran drug problems.

links;

www.ams.ac.ir...

www.rferl.org...

google

and an Al Jazeera video report.

Uploaded by AlJazeeraEnglish on Jan 25, 2010

Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, the Iranian president, has proposed a budget estimated at $368bn for 2011, with a promise that spending will focus on agriculture, education and research.

It is unclear how much of this budget will go on tackling the nation's rising drug problem, though opium continues to pour into the country from neighbouring Afghanistan.

In the last 10 months, Al Jazeera correspondent Alireza Ronaghi reports that police have seized over 400 tonnes of drugs and have lost dozens of police officers in the attempt to eradicate drug abuse in the Iranian capital, Tehran.

The International drug cartels are very active in Iran .... don't count them out !!

edit on Nov-12-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Its either an accident or some new super secret silent stealth technology at play, take you're pick

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
I am pretty sure that I said "previous investigations"... did I not?

Yes you did - and I answered your question. The investigation into the missile plant / storage explosion was determined to have been caused by a fire. How bout reading my responses in their entirety?

Selective reading much? "PREVIOUS INVESTIGATIONS"

Inability to comprehend nd follow the conversation? SEE ABOVE

You mean the one from October of last ..snip for room. "

Sorry 2010, not 2011.

The one I refer to is a launch-pad, not a missile storage facility.

Link please - I would like toread about that since ive only come across the 2010 and this latest incident.

Are you for real? gee, I wonder why Israel and the US comes to mind when assassinations happen in Iran... Maybe because they carry out assassinations ALL THE TIME? You do know that Israel assassinated scientists involved in similar Iraqi programs, right? One victim was even a Canadian scientist.

Blind hatred for Israel and the US creating inability to see anything but conspiracies based on paranoia - check

But no, it must be some other country involved. Let's just ignore the elephant in the room, right?

See above.

I think you are really grasping at straws if you're trying to convince me that it's not the obvious perpetrators who have done this before as a matter of their jingoist foreign policy. Hell, by your logic, maybe it was the Iranians who are bombing themselves. I mean, it seems illogical but so are making misdirecting claims contrary to evidence and history.

Its fine.. If the info contradicts your position you just ignore it anyways and go back to blaming your usual suspects. Here is an idea, provide us with sources that support your anti American anti Israeli accusations.

Obviously you don't see- you live in the US, and everything you type is like reading the CNN teleprompter.

Ah yes, another witty response and personal attack while you add nothing to support your accusations. Im guessing you are from Iran, since you seem to use their exact same argument style when they get caught lying and cant possibly answer the question.

And of course, you're way off the mark with your examples too. I haven't seen Iran banging war drums even remotely at the same intensity as what I've seen from Israel and the US, and they have been following international law.

So I guess wiping Israel off the map, which came from Ahmdenijad and was carried in the IRIB, counts for what? An ooppsy daisy?

Countries who have no regard for international law have no basis to accuse Iran of anything.

Countries who have no regard for international law have no basis to accuse the US / Israel of anything.

Maybe you can explain why Iran refuses to allow IAEA inspectors access to several sites? They are listed as peaceful support plants for their nuclear energy program, and as such are subject to inspection by the IAEA. They have been refused. I wonder what Iran is lying about with those sites?

I'm sorry, I must have missed that. Where has Iran twisted American claims around and used it as pretext to commit a war of aggression? Do you have clear examples, or more conjecture?

Sure - log into PressTV or the IRIB website and you will have all the examples you need.

I am seriously disturbed by how some people in the world, specifically Americans and Israelis, view countries committing to international law as being "aggressive" while they scream for war because they think it is up to them to dictate international order, not the international community. I must admit that I am surprised by the common view of UK citizens who realize what an elitist farce this all is, dispite their nation's commitment.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

The last part of your post is much better in the original German form.

Whats sad is your inability to provide sources to back your claims. Ironically a tactic Iran uses to obfuscate the truth. How about you actually engage in conversation with the topic, instead of personally attaqcking me anytime I show you info that proves you wrong.

Is it really that difficult to keep it on topic? All we have seen from you is accusations with nothing to support it, while you ismiss anything that doesnt agree with your point of view.

Sources please.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

"The blast happened during the transportation of ammunition," Head of the IRGC's Public Relations Office General Ramadan Sharif said on Saturday.

The General also announced that "15 people have been martyred and some others have been injured in the incident".

He did not mention the exact number of the wounded, but said some were in critical condition.

Sharif added that a team of military experts are investigating the incident.

Earlier reports said that the blast took place in the cache of ammunitions at the IRGC military base in the village of Bidgoneh, in the vicinity of Malard in the Northern Alborz province 40km to the West of the capital, Tehran.

FNA

This is a part of information war that Hilary Clinton claimed that they are losing here :

Hilary Clinton "America is losing the information WAR"

when you watch this video make sure you catch the part where hilary clinton says "we are losing the media WAR". if you ever thought that the govenment didnt take the free flow of information and ideas accross the internet seriously then you really are just a dreamer (no offence intended).

for many years peopel were very carefully "pitched" ideas as news to direct public sentiment. this was for the benifit of the policy makers and the current political structure.

some would say that the skew of information was a form of propoganda, others beleived that no one controlled the media as there were too many MSM sources.

there is a "national security notice" that can be issued to MSM to prevent stories from being reported on and in some cases only the official line was allowed. while i understand the need for ligitamite stories,
the beating of war drums and the fear incited to justify aggresive wars beccause of public opinion.

iran is a good example because the MSM narritive has been for nearly 30 years "iran only months away from nukes"
but the problem is the same news line has been repeated for nearly 30 years.

in the age of the internet and alternative news and free flow of information, the "control" of how a story is portrayed is in the hands of ordinary people without the national security problems of larger MSM news outlets.

this makes shaping public opinon for war much more difficult because people can get information from sources other than the "official line from MSM"

this means to control public opinion towards the goals of war that the MSM news can no longer be used to instill fear and propoganda to control the narritive,

this means that people read what they want and make up there own mind, and this makes the people less likley to be fooled by the drum beat of war.

does anyone hear think that the loss of control of the narritive is going to be accepted by those who seek control and WAR?

The most clear thing is that they claim that they are losing and at the same time they start a new conspiracy.

In Iran everything is normal. There is no sign of anything.

Peace.
edit on 12/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join