It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Dear ATS,

Since posting the Giza-Orion Blueprint, some new and quite remarkable additional aspects have been uncovered which further simplifies the design concept.

The link below takes you to the new presentation in Flash format. There is a control bar in the bottom right of the presentation that will allow you to pause/resume at any time. This new presentation uses the Palomar Observatory image of the Belt stars and I hope you will appreciate that I have tried to be as accurate as possible in the point-to-point process.

I do hope you enjoy and I welcome and look forward to all constructive comments.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

Incidentally, a rough calculation of the odds against this plan being based upon the Orion Belt stars is somewhere in the order of 280 TRILLION to 1. That is a pretty BIG nail in the coffin of the tomb theory (pardon the pun) with regard to these pyramids.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton
edit on 12/11/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix typo.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

fascinating info. only one problem i see with it, is lore-based. their most ancient god was not osiris. osiris was narmer, who was enmerkar of akkad also, and nimrod of the biblical texts. osiris was his burial name. the alpha pharaoh was not osiris.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Thank you very much for this post. I just read in another topic someone saying that the pyramids were not based on the Orion Blueprint, which is ridiculous. Just look at them from space. I get tired of people irrationally dismissing things that have proof just because they can't think for themselves and break their cultural boundaries.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

gets even more interesting once you really get into ancient texts and artifacts. some of the data would make your hair stand on end.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Very interesting, as always Scott. Thanks for sharing.

I am lining up some questions, in the meantime i wonder; how did you calculate the odds?

top topics

join