It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin D3 better than flu vaccines?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hi people!, first off let me just say that trolls on youtube attacked me because of my statements (maybe because they took the flu shot)... but anyways i just recently learned about the benefits of Vitamin D and D3.. i may not be able to explain it as well as they do.. and by "they" i mean the doctors who have years of experience.

From what i know we get Vitamin D through sun shine when we regularly go outside (some of us at least). But i am talking about the Vitamin D tablets that you take as a dietary supplement.. according to Dr. Joe Prendergast, Vitamin D stimulates the immune system by 3-5 folds (that would explain why i havent been sick for 4 years now)

Anyways dont take my word for it, listen to the REAL doctor (mainstream doctors say Vitamin D may kill you) this one says that Vitamin D tablets have no toxicity.

i hadnt taken a vaccine since 5 years ago and i feel healthier than my cousin who takes vaccines 2 times a year and "randomly" gets sick

edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thank you for this. I had been wanting to look up and read about Vitamin D for sometime now and just have not got around to it. This was perfect and very informative.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I have a friend that takes Vitamin D regularly and he swears by it. I take flax seed oil and I never get sick. I've never gotten a flu shot in my life. I don't need to.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Event Horizon

Well i just like to re-educate people that alternative and natural methods for a better health may help you live to be 110 years old...instead of 85!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alonzo730

I am with ya on this one... i only regret my child hood for taking 4 vaccines in 10 years.. i hate mainstream doctors they always flip-flop

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The most amazing thing about this video is "the bird flu"

Wow, this "bird flu" has been scaring people since 1920!

The more I learn the more I wanna puke.

p.s. drink your milk =P

EDIT. In case you're impatient, 2:30 is bird flu
edit on 12-11-2011 by litterbaux because: see above

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I urge every one to get their vit D levels checked. I bet the majority of you who do will find out that yours are low.

I have been working diligently to get mine up to where they need to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

but but but then where will you get your usrda of mercury and aborted fetal dna

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Please explain with more details?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Try Vitamin D3, I've read from multiple sources that regular Vitamin D is made from irradiated mushrooms which makes me somewhat wary.

Off topic, but something I'm really on board with lately is coconut products. I drink coconut milk, cook with coconut oil, and use coconut milk powder in shakes. Coconut products contain Lauric, Capric and Caprylic acid which help to destroy bacteria, fungi and viruses. I fought off a cold with just coconut products before it could take hold. Also, coconuts contain healthy fat in the form of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA's) which your body uses for immediate energy rather than storage.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I started taking D-3 a about a year ago and it seems to work quit well. Anyone who thinks it to be rubish, next time you get the flu or cold take some and you will most likely get better allot quicker than normal. And to think the first time i heard about this was from Arthur Neumann Aka. Henry Deacon...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by massiveffect

you are right, oh and that reminds me.. i had seen an article (cant recall what it was titled) but some real doctors claim that mainstream cough or cold medicine doesnt really do anything and Cinnamon bark with tea actually helps you fight colds faster

again i tried searching for it but my results came up empty... and i should believe that mainstream medicine really sucks because when i was very sick i took that cold medication for kids (about 6 years ago) and i remember how i would take it everyday and my condition never seemed to improve.

it was about 5 days later that i got better

FYI gargling salt with warm purified water helps fight off the cold

by mainstream medicine i mean the medicine sold at grocery stores which are not organic or full of vitamins

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

well i have never heard of a Vitamin related death or alot of people with problems because of Vitamins. :-| but hey anything is better than fluoride water,sodas and chemically induced candy and chips and fruits and fish.

and protein is another essential which may help fight off bacterial attacks (MAY help)

BTW i think its Vitamin D2 that is some what dangerous if ingested alot

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I've been taking D3 for two years, I adjust the dose so that when I am getting a fair bit of sunlight I drop the dose and in the flu season I raise it up. So far not even a sniffle while those around have suffered.

I swear by the stuff, I spent two weeks on holiday with three other people all suffering from cold or flu and it never affected me.

Just had some friends bring me back two big bottles from the US, (costco) I also take a small coated asprin each day and a multi vitamin tablet.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There are quite a few threads on ATS discussing this. Researchers believe, however, that Vitamin D deficiency is weakens the immune system. So, Vitamin D shouldn't be some stupid craze like Vitamin C was...just take the steps to ensure you have optimum levels. The best way to do that... go outside and get some sun everyday, or eat some cod liver oil.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-11-2011 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Vitamin C does nothing more but prevent diseases and strengthen cells

Vitamin D-3 actually helps the body fight off semi deadly viruses and Anaerobic bacteria

some articles are saying that SunScreen is a bigger threat than the sun it self

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Published in 2010 so it is not news, but it is something you should know. Vitamin D3 out performs the flu vaccine. In the study children were given 1200 mg. Web MD says 2,000 mg is recommend for children now.

www.globalhealingcenter.com...

children.webmd.com...

new topics

top topics

join