It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misconceptions on the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't understand why people don't ask themselves: "Is it possible for a worldwide secret organization to exist?"

Would they be able to keep that secret? How come we have never seen any papers or documents regarding the Illuminati?

Or even better, ask yourself this question: Would I let someone else control the world someday? That is, you spend time on this organization, spending money and time to build and develop it, to realize that someone you don't even know, hell, someone who isn't born yet - to take your work and rule the world one day. Could you live with that? Would you still have the "need" to work for the organization? Would any other member?

Another question: what is the point of democracy? We had our kingdoms back then, we had everybody under control. Why all this all of a sudden? Things worked in order, people did what they did best. Crime wasn't as high as it is today. The only problem that were was the wars between different kingdoms.

That is - if the Illuminati want to control the world. If it is like in the magnificent game Deus Ex, that they are benelovent dictators, well, then I can understand their intentions.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join