It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video : Jews speak the truth about Israel and Zionism, sympathizes with Palestinians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

He sympathizes with the Palestinian people.... and speaks AGAINST the political movement of Zionism... and the state of Israel.

He actually calls for the "speedy dismantlement" of the state of Israel...
Point to think about : Is calling for a dismantling as bad or worse as calling for it to be "wiped off the map"??

edit on 11-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

the dragon will be coming after these fellows

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If anyone is bias or racist, lets put it this way:
"Not all Jews are bad. Not all Muslims are bad. Not all Americans are bad."

The video is nothing new (at least to my family) cause those "truly religious" Jews can see the truth.

That's what my late grandpa told me when he used to visit Israel when he's alive.

edit on 11/11/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Asking to dismantel it is most certainly not as bad as wanting to whipe Isreal right off the map. These people are seeking what is just not dominance or oppression.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I applaud you for posting this, but beware.. ATS's finest and top posters will be along shortly to deny the denial of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah

Asking to dismantel it is most certainly not as bad as wanting to whipe Isreal right off the map. These people are seeking what is just not dominance or oppression.

It's like the MSM's propaganda involving Ahmadinejad's comment. They always bring up how he said he wants to "wipe Israel off the map".. and then they expand on that fear mognering by implying he wants every Jewish man woman and child dead... when the real translation meant "Our dear Imam said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement" meaning the zionist government must end.
edit on 11/12/2011 by Drezden because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Well, then... they will have to take it up with the jewish guy in that video.

Im expecting responses on the lines of "he is a self-hating jew" or "he is not a true jew"... or something else based off the no true scotsman fallacy. Its happened before.

Anyway, the fact that its a jew speaking against Israel/zionism, hammers the point home.
edit on 12-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

heh, I know Ahmedinejad did not really say that... but since thats being taken as truth these days and a jew called for the state of Israel to be "dismantled", I just made the comparison to the "map" comment part of the OP.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Oh I know you weren't saying that, I was just expanding on that to state it in case someone else brings it up in a negative context later on.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Zionism = Fascism = Anti Semitism = Nazism.

The Mizrachi have an enormous influence on Modern Orthodox Judaism, and the Orthodox Jews are entirely against the synthesis.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Jews have varying opions too, just like Christians, Hindu's and Muslims. Some want to live in Israel, some don't.

What you see here is a Chassidic Jew who by his religious interpretation does not believe that the state of Israel should exist until the Messiah comes (should they actually recognise him for what he is, if he does turn up).

Anyone who practices the Jewish faith is a real Jew, whether they were born into it or converted (which is actually quite tough to do, as it involves a real passion for learning and change of life).

So please cut the crap about REAL Jew as I have never seen a FAKE Jew (unless in a Mel Brookes comedy skit).

Isn't also funny that so many people buy into the fact that (supposed) Khazar Jews are the Ashkenasi Jews, who they claim are not real Jews until they find a video like this - REALITY CHECK - Chassidic Jews are Ashkenasi

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

What you see here is a Chassidic Jew who by his religious interpretation does not believe that the state of Israel should exist until the Messiah comes

What I see is a Jew who is exposing the myth that supporting the state of Israel = supporting Judaism.
He also exposes how some people have hijacked the name of Judaism.
He also explains how zionism is more of a political movement and totally contradictory to Judaism.
He also talks about how jews have been living for hundreds of years with Arabs "under the graciousness" of the Arabs.

-All this within the first minute of the video.

Now a non-jew can these things as well.... but the fact that its all coming from a Jew gives it more weight.

P.S - I did not title the video on YT, and I dont get the point of saying "real jews" in the videos title. Of course there are "real jews" who are pro-zionism... I am not disputing that at all.

edit on 12-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Why must there be a connection between religion and political opinion, and what sort of irrefutable proof is this supposed to be?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
I applaud you for posting this, but beware.. ATS's finest and top posters will be along shortly to deny the denial of ignorance.

You rang? I decided to read this thread...
When Israel was reborn as a nation in 1948 the countdown to end
times prophecy started.The Messiah will be returning soon and
prepare ye the way of the Lord.
Israel and her people are G-d's chosen people.He will bless those
that bless her and curse those that curse her.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Now this is a true Jew worthy of support imo. Zionism is a cancer to humanity. I wonder when the fascist crowd will arrive to smear him as a self-hating antisemite jew?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Please make up your minds will you...
I thought there are no true Jews anymore, they are all murderous khazars ?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

If this is the Neturei Karta then yes, I agree with them.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Originally posted by Drezden

You rang? I decided to read this thread...
When Israel was reborn as a nation in 1948 the countdown to end
times prophecy started.The Messiah will be returning soon and
prepare ye the way of the Lord.
Israel and her people are G-d's chosen people.He will bless those
that bless her and curse those that curse her.

It's a shame God didn't bless the millions of Jews who died horribly during the holocaust, according to the same book they are burning in hell. How do you feel about that? I think that is pretty disturbing.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The strongest tool of Zionism is to hide behind Judaism. Zionists scream Anti Semite when you criticize their behavior.

These people in the OP vid are what Judaism is about. It's a shame that the Zionists still call us Jew haters for being against the Israeli government. Anyone living in Israel who does not sympathize for the Palestinians cannot

Most these idiots screaming Anti Semite have no idea what they are talking about. Some know what they are doing. I wish I got paid a shiny nickel every time a Zionist supporter called me an Anti Semite on ATS

I would be rich!

Zionists no one is believing your lies anymore. Give it up!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Here's a shiny nickel for ya.
Catch...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join