It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of AK 47 or Machine Gun being fired at/near White House 9:40 est between 15th & 17th street

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

Originally posted by Immune
Gun was found now they are looking for a possible second vehicle
PS the AK had a scope on it someone meant something here

What kind of moron puts a scope on a AK-47 anyways!?!
edit on 12-11-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing, its a waste of a good scope

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah ehhhh, POTUS is playing basketball on an aircraft carrier t'day... It was either a crack deal gone wrong or some dumbass that doesn't watch the news!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
hey all - getting several reports from twitter shots were fired at the white house. initial facts are sketchy but it seems the man had Idaho plates, fired around 5 shots

Idaho plates most likely one of those fully automatic Idaho Potato guns.

Fries anyone?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Shame he wasn't a walking nuke. DC is target #1.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
The twitter messages say "shots fired near the white house", but your thread title says "AK47 being fired at White House". I Don't understand.

I beleive it says

Reports of AK 47 or Machine Gun being fired at/near White House 9:40 est between 15th & 17th street, page 1

but maybe not...let me get my bi-vocals

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Probably George Bush getting slapped down by uncle Chaney.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just in:

#FOXNews: Shooter has occupied a local walmart and has bomb strapped to self.

#FOXNews: Shooter confirmed to be a white male, possibly around mid 20s

#FOXNews: Shooter's intentions claimed to be wo "wake up" Americans. Ed Henry links to Occupy protests

and bam. itll begin just like that

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
10 bucks says they try and blame the 2nd ammendment on this. the 2nd ammendment literally fired at the whitehouse, it was possessing the idaho man

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Any ATS members, if you have family or friends in the area that could be sleeping or unaware, tell them what is happening just to keep them safe if possible. Its unfortunate this news has come about but please, lets try to help as many stay safe and informed as possible!!!

DENY IGNORANCE!!!

Oh, I think the general populace is safe...
( keekeekeekee
)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

"that end up in Mexico each year" should be changed to "are brought by U.S. agencies each year to Mexico"

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by insomnia44

Yeah ehhhh, POTUS is playing basketball on an aircraft carrier t'day... It was either a crack deal gone wrong or some dumbass that doesn't watch the news!

Righto, and the carrier is docked on the left coast in Coronado, California.

Now that would be a helluva shot!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Posted tot he Occupy locations for NYC, Chicago, Together and Everything Facebook pages and am expecting a statement condemning and slamming this act!

I hope no one got injured!

Well, if Occupy wasn't a suspect before, your actions certainly helped them to be the prime suspect now, eh?

Who are you expecting a statement condemning and slamming this act from, if I might ask?

I hope you weren't injured in your haste to paste,,,

edit on 12-11-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

The PTB would never allow the asset to be killed until he loses the election

Why bother killing him if he lost the election?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Any ATS members, if you have family or friends in the area that could be sleeping or unaware, tell them what is happening just to keep them safe if possible. Its unfortunate this news has come about but please, lets try to help as many stay safe and informed as possible!!!

DENY IGNORANCE!!!

Oh, I think the general populace is safe...
( keekeekeekee
)

Hindsight is 20/20

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nothing odd about mounting optics on an AK.

I have a gun collector friend who has mounted optics on several rifles and carbines including
an AK, AR, SKS and a 50 Beowulf M4.

Our Military uses several types of optics on the M4 as well as the HK UMP used bye NAVY SEALS, DELTA etc which is why they all have a rail mount system on them.

Most Military optics aren't for long distance shooting but can look similar to what most people think of as a hunting scope.

edit on 12-11-2011 by Candycab because: grammer

edit on 12-11-2011 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If he was trying to shoot someone through a window in the White House, which I highly doubt, he definitely didn't do his homework. A round from an AK-47 will not penetrate those windows, at least from what I know of White House security.

I agree with Jude, this pathetic attempt will be blamed on the Iranian FIS, which is Iranian Intelligence, which sent a professional assassin to target our president. Haha, they would expect us to believe it too. Either that or they will blame the Occupy protesters, lol.

If it was just a random occurrence, and had nothing to do with the White House or anyone inside, there is no way that the government could let this one go without milking it for all it's worth. AmIrite?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Say he was sympathetic to both the TP and OWS and watch how fast people turn against both.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
maybe just a reminder for the bureaucrats that some people will not take a rigged election this time around, after the way ron paul was treated maybe someone felt a reminder was needed.
This was a poke in the eye from someone to washington at a guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Yep they want to shift the blame away from Occupy Wall Street. Think about it. Obama has to explain why somebody wants to kill him. If its Occupy Wall Street people become more aware of the economic realities and he would rather blame on the Iranians than on Occupy Wall Street organizations. It wouldn't surprise me its somebody who is pissed at the White House with the economic troubles.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This happened Friday night. That was 11/11/11.

I haven't heard a whisper of this, though I didn't listen to the news that night.

It is being played down as a totally insignificant incident, apparently.

I hope it stays that way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join