It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the nukes are: Map shows nuclear material spread across United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

The info in not complete. I've been in an under ground missile launch bunker and seen Minutemen tested that are not on the map. Only a few are listed.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice images.

I had in mind the group producing the US map, might find it worthwhile to look at the rest of the modern world. If the US map was sensational-- I suspect most of the rest of the Northern Hemisphere would terrify many.

I was scanning through France and Germany using Google Earth and ran across a nuclear facility every few miles.

Here is one for Europe from a quick image search: www.sostenibileo.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Haha Causing A Fuss About Iran Oh The Irony

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You know this map with the nuclear plants and weapons synchronizes with the nation's cancer rates pretty damn well:

www.cdc.gov

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghandi
Funny how they keep attacking countries/groups for the the possibility of having WMDs, yet hold the most for themselves. Hmmmm...

Well, you know what they say... the west can't survive without double standards.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

I have a map that looks like that one which I made using google for a few hours. The information is already out there and readily available, and if a chick with a laptop can find most of those points with a search engine everyone but the Chinese can use, then I'm sure terrorists and others with incentive to attack such locations would have muuuuch better detail than a google map.

Youre absolutely right, and if you are intent on causing a ruckus, its not necessary to know the location of each and every one anyway. All you need is one, really.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
We need to be pro-active! How you ask? Just get one of these little babies:
caravantomidnight.com...
It's a radiation detector and then we can all monitor the air around us and let each other know what's happening. Maybe we can even wake up the sleeping sheeples...
Even it we know it's out there, we have no defense against it. I think there is so much the Earth is already polluted to a dangerous level.
Doom and Gloom strikes...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghandi
Funny how they keep attacking countries/groups for the the possibility of having WMDs, yet hold the most for themselves. Hmmmm...

So? People like you hate the US and make mindless comments like this in search of stars on ATS, but when your country comes under attack, the first words out of your mouth are "WHERE IS THE UNITED STATES?!??!?"

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I would'nt rely solely on that map. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

You know, the way things are going here in the states.... I think if it comes down to us being attacked, We The People are going to be saying "WHERE'S THE UNITED STATES"

The map missed ALL of Alaska and Hawaii, and doesn't mention Standard Station for off coast nuclear Subs. Of which, from what I understand there are always a few out there.

If a terroris was really interested in blowing up a NPP, they'd just wake up a cell working there.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
That's really dumb listing the sites of nuclear weapons

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

This info was out for decades. Don't you think the Russians aren't watching, listening and scanning?
So is every other major country.

This is just a recollection of rather ancient information.
It's publicly known how many nukes each country has. Maybe not entirely truthful but large differences would be noticed by their scanners and enemy movement.
It's also publicly known where each major nation keeps its arsenal. It was detected decades ago and any differences would be noticed.
edit on 14/11/11 by novuslibertas because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/11/11 by novuslibertas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join