It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA yu55 video updated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I checked the NASA site and they have updated the short video ! It's not much clearer and there definitely isn't any buildings or Starbucks outlets to be seen ?nasa.gov/multimedia

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

I cannot get the Nasa website to load, going to keep trying....but if there aren't any Starbucks...I won't be hitching a ride on one.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

www.nasa.gov...

This link works, the one you posted does not.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

Here's another new video also....I did get into the site... it is the same footage as 10/08 or 9 I think, but they cleaned it up alot...good stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do you mind actually giving some info as to what this thread is about please? You title doesn't reflect the content, absolutely no idea what you are on about.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Audiokat
Do you mind actually giving some info as to what this thread is about please? You title doesn't reflect the content, absolutely no idea what you are on about.

Its about NASA's updated footage of an asteroid (YU 55) that came near Earth.....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm not trying to start any conspiracies , but if you go through the video frame by frame there seems to be alot of small shiny parts on the asteroid ? Would it be because it's a radar image or could there be metals or other compounds ? Trying to watch my words so no one starts running for there foil hats !!LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I want to apologize !! I started this thread in the wrong category , I should have placed it in space exploration . The Mods can move it if they see fit ? Again my apologies !

top topics

join