It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Shocking Things You Now Realize To Be True

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So question, none of the links you provided work, but assuming they did....did natural news really use itself (and prison planet) as a credible source for information its saying is true? Because if it is....womp womp woooommmmp

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
@ using prison planet as a source of "credible information"

Thats like linking to Fox News for "fair and balanced" reporting

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I suspect that this entire post exists simply to push #4. He would not be where he is doing what he is doing if he was not an agent of controlled oposition. These fellows play their roles and pretend to be different from one another, but when they see each other at the lodge they all have a good laugh at our expense.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
11 facts that should enrage all Americans.....check.
Reasons that we need to tear this empire down....check.
Poisons found and we still eat like no tomorrow....check.

Latest football game is more important....check.
Holiday shopping will consume more energy than researching this....check.
Apathy runs rampant in the land of the free...check.

All the more reason for everyone to quit the TV propaganda wagon....
And support Ron Paul.

CHECK!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Star and flag! Great post. Though, I disagree partially with #4 because even if Ron Paul got elected, he would be something close to "assimilated," which all US Presidents experience upon entering office and being told the truth. It's not just the everyday stress of the job that ages them so dramatically (seen Obama lately?), it is the extreme weight of the truths that are revealed to them. The majority of the media the general world population is exposed to is, as most of us on ATS know/suspect, is but a facade and mostly meaningless and violent distraction from what is really going on.

Therefore, people who genuinely want to help the average citizen, perhaps like Obama and Paul, have been/are/will be taken into that extremely secret fold as they cross the threshold into the realms of a break-away civilization, as coined by Richard Dolan, author of two (soon to be three) highly influential books on government secrecy and the national security state.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

#3 - Flu vaccines often contain live flu viruses and actually cause the flu as a way to worsen the flu season and scare more people into buying vaccines. It's also true with MMR vaccines, which cause the measles. Flu vaccines are the greatest medical hoax that has ever been perpetrated on the world:

Are you serious? After reading this I'm not even going to look at the rest of the article. It's pretty common knowledge that the "vaccines" contain a low dosage of the virus, it's to build your immune system. Not to scare you into getting a vaccine. Get a low dosage now so you can fight off the real infection when it comes. I of course would still never get one, but this is a very misleading article.

Also, there is no proof that dentist, or doctors knew of the risks involved with the low dosages of fluoride. They know what they're taught in school, and what they learn in school is research that was already done. If they truly believe what they learned to be accurate then they in no way intended any harm as this article suggests.

Can't believe this crap is on the front page. Yet its the "average" citizen that is brainwashed. No one here! Ha! Do people on this site just believe anything that has the word "conspiracy" in front of it?
edit on 12-11-2011 by Pobble because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
@ using prison planet as a source of "credible information"

Thats like linking to Fox News for "fair and balanced" reporting

That's a bit unfair, as Fox News is staffed by people of mostly Republican and extreme right-wing ideology and perspective. They've even gone so far as to use the wrong footage to make it appear that Ron Paul had a lukewarm reception when, in fact, he was highly applauded. That is just one example. They have an agenda of spreading Republican kool-aid to good-natured citizens.

Alex Jones is showing the world as it is, for the most part, and that picture is highly distasteful, but unfortunately, it is very true. The world is far from the tunnel-visioned "reality" that the entertainment industry and mass media would have us believe. They seek to shape our reality into something of their mundane molding. And if you buy into it, then --yes-- it becomes a person's reality. Alex is trying to wake up the average person, like most of us on ATS.

The sleeper must awaken.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Flu vaccines often contain live flu viruses and actually cause the flu as a way to worsen the flu season and scare more people into buying vaccines

That's completely untrue. Flu vaccines give you a tiny amount of the flu so that your body can in future defend itself better.

This is basic stuff

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Ron Paul worshiping? Really? All it said was he doesn't receive fair coverage by the media, which is completely true, the point actually has nothing to do with Ron Paul, the point is the media is controlled to brainwash people into following or not following certain political figures.

And vaccines are definitely a medical hoax, right from when they started, designed to make money for Big Pharma. You should really check out this documentary called In Lies We Trust it's very interesting, I'll copy the video description so people can get an idea of what it's about.

---This feature length documentary about medical madness, cloaked in bioterrorism preparedness, will awaken the brain dead. It exposes health officials, directed by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), for conducting a “War of Terror” that is killing millions of unwitting Americans. This urgent life-saving DVD comes without copyright restrictions. Every viewer is encouraged to reproduce and distribute copies to others. Donations to Tetrahedron Films to cover costs and produce more films like this are greatly appreciated online at www.inlieswetrust.com... or by calling toll free 1-888-508-4787. You can screen the film on behalf of local charities. It was produced by award-winning humanitarian, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz (www.DrLenHorowitz.com...), a world-renowned authority in public health education, covert intelligence agency operations, and emerging diseases investigations. He is the author of three American bestsellers, including Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola—Nature, Accident or Intentional? and Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse. (Tetrahedron Press; 1-888-508-4787) This monumental film exposes the agents and agencies behind: Hollywood films and the media creating a profitable culture of bioterror; the “War on Terrorism” used to control populations; the most lucrative war in history—the “War on Cancer;” the onslaught of dozens of new immunological diseases and deadly flus; the “War on AIDS” triggered by contaminated vaccines; the anthrax mailings resulting in restricted freedoms, and sales of toxic drugs, deadly vaccines, and more. Documents displayed in film may be viewed online at inlieswetrust.com... For over 400 of the top Critically important videos see netctr.com... -- Much more at the site. Wake up, get involved, Save the Republic - Your kids, grand kids and your life will depend on what you do from now on.---

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
you forgot the most important statistic...

80% of serial killers are Republicans.
simple to verify...type in republican and serial killer into ANY search engine the results are disturbing

interesting list though guess i will give you a star
edit on 12-11-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this information. The links are not working. I will try to look up the info in a search.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Vaccines are DEAD virus', not live. The whole point of using a dead virus is to introduce it to your immune system so it can prepare antibodies.

Think your readers will need to take some of these items with a serious grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

To claim that 'honey' bought in stores contain no 'honey' is outright lying in my opinion. ....It's honey. The quoted source from the article simply clams is that the honey has been filtered and there is no pollen in it....That's still honey in any rational minded person's interpretation. The whole thing reads like an impossibly biased attempt to get people to buy 'natural honey' with 'pollen'. Not that surprising when 'Natural News sells 'Healing Honey' for almost 25 bucks!!!
store.naturalnews.com...

I don't have the time to go into the problems with every single 'things you know realize to be true'.....While there's a few interesting ones in there, most of the rest run the gammet of plausible conspiracy theories to outright insane conspiracy theories( for an instance of a wackier one, you say "Child Protective Services routinely kidnaps young American children and sells them into sex slavery"......Say What?!?!
) .......Even the somewhat plausible ones are still just theories......Last I hear, even a plausible conspiracy theory is not something "I now know to be true"

The amazing thing is that you believe all of these conspiracy theories.....Yet you don't see the very real and obvious conspiracies right in front of you like this incredibly obvious 'honey' scam.....Kinda sad really.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You shouldn't take the stuff you read on naturalnews seriously.

They aren't a reliable source.

edit on 12-11-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Am I the only one that just got a slightly bit more depressed after reading this? lol

not the only one...

Definitely not the only one. I have heard all of what is claimed in this thread before....it is really not new news.

edit on 12-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I knew and agree with most of these. My take on Ron Paul is still one of suspicion. I'm no longer a fan of Alex Jones or Mark Dice, since they are against "Occupy wall street". It's not very smart of them to turn on these people. Yeah, there are many Obama supporters in the movement, that is no reason to turn on them. Ok, so, I knew most of these, so they are not really shocking. Nothing shocks us in the know, anymore. All in all, a good post and I did not know about honey. It didn't shock me, but it did piss me off a bit. I'll have to follow up on that because I'm a fan of honey!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

All true.

It's sad that a lot of these claims are rooted in actual phenomenon, taken way out of proportion. At best the truer ones are theories, but some border on delusion. I won't attack the source, saying things about it, implying that if these things are true then the information must be false. But the site is hardly dependable for accurate information, and everything read there should be taken with a massive, pick-up truck sized pinch of salt. Yes, some of these claims have truth to them, for example those that talk about corruption in government and banks, but you discredit these by using undependable sources and mixing them with other more outlandish and unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I personally know at least ten people including my father who took the flu vaccine and got the flu the very next day. Now that said think about this. What if big pharma, you know the one's who produce the vaccine because they want to help us stay healthy,cause they make money off healthy people. Suppose they didn't quite process the vaccine so all the virus it contained was dead or weakened. or perhaps added some very live virus to the mix.

I don't suppose that would boost the sales of anti flu remedies would it. They wouldn't profit from the sales of the vaccine and then profit from the illness it caused would they? Cause you know that they really care about our good health right.

That's ok I blindly believe what they tell me because I'm confident they care about me just like our wonderful government does.

Yes that's sarcasm for those who don't understand it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The theme of this thread in a music video...
End Of Days

One of my favorites.

This is a good one too -
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 12-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The problem with this thread's credability is that EVERYTHING is taken from NaturalNews.com with no additional links. For instance the honey isn't honey article...If it is not honey, what is it? The author hasn't a clue. He just states he could find no pollen in it.. A real investigator that was interested in publishing whole truths would have the substance chemically evaluated. This NaturalNews.com web site is mainly interested in making money by providing herbal medicines and other additives of questionable value.

In other words, beware of those who spread tales of doom and gloom then offer you an alternative for a fee at a substantial profit to themselves.

edit on 12-11-2011 by romanmel because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join