It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.E.M.A. Prepares for a UFO invasion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I posted a thread months ago about god being a space alien and it seems like the only people I ran into resistance on is the ones that don't believe.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
I posted a thread months ago about god being a space alien and it seems like the only people I ran into resistance on is the ones that don't believe.

www.youtube.com...

I see the video is uploaded back in February.
Whats the bet that if I *bother to do a search* that I will find it has been posted before.

Edit - sure enough...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and many more.

edit on 11-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

www.youtube.com...

I see the video is uploaded back in February.
Whats the bet that if I *bother to do a search* that I will find it has been posted before.

Edit - sure enough...
and many more.

edit on 11-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Oh wow, someone else, how do you check that?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's better to be prepared, and not need to be,
than to not be prepared, when you need to be

It could happen....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I'm a little confused about the title of this thread and your post. In regards to the youtube video, the Fire Service doesn't put much faith in publications not supported by the NFPA, or National Fire Protection Association.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust FEMA to assist me if my toilet overflowed, much less help us during an "alien" invasion.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I wouldn't trust FEMA to assist me if my toilet overflowed, much less help us during an "alien" invasion.

This made my day.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It's better to be prepared, and not need to be,
than to not be prepared, when you need to be

It could happen....

Smart man.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You mean this FEMA?

Cash-Strapped FEMA Suggest Oklahoma Handle It's Own Disasters

Every Man/Woman for themselves!

Oh yeah the firefighters manual. Old news!
edit on 11-11-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Ok, I'm glad you can throw a post out there to us like your using your fingers to flick a bug off of your arm. Your sorry old news is nothing because if they wanted to they would have.
edit on 11-11-2011 by greyer because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't know what this:

Has to do with this:

But having a chapter on aliens in the firefighters manual sounds more like an inside joke than a serious issue. At least the way it's being presented in the video.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I think most people would and used to take it as a joke, now they wised up and are aware that it's a real possibility.

Please tell me you don't think we are alone in this universe?
With over 5 million species on earth alone, wouldn't you think that just maybe there might be other life out there.
Or possibly some credibility in the 4 million people that have reported to be abducted. Not that they are all real, I'm sure some people lie, but I would also be not everyone reports such things from emberrasment.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Please tell me you don't think we are alone in this universe?

The numbers alone would dictate against us being alone. However, the odds that we have been visited are much lower, but still possible. The odds that most sightings and abductions have to do with more terrestrial causes are very high indeed.

However, ancient history seems to paint a picture that I'm still digesting. There are two camps it seems. On the one hand, we have ancient aliens. On the other hand, we have no ancient aliens, only the imaginations of ancient and modern man. At the moment, I seem to be stuck in a third camp, which says it was neither necessarily, but doesn't rule out the previous two as possibilities.

Historically, I see a possibility that one or two ancient cultures may have progressed technologically and exponentially faster than all the others, and became the stuff that myths and legends are made of.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Misleading topic title and video is misleading. No where in that video did they mention FEMA was preparing for an alien invasion, just that a firefighters "Training manual" mentioned that in the event of an alien invasion/crash etc. these are steps that should be taken to ensure safety of yourself, other persons and ET's.

Granted the video is what is misleading, I would assume you watched it be for posting a topic with the title? Don't get me wrong I find it pretty interesting that they would put out a manual with a chapter catered to the event of alien attack etc. But alarmist videos and topics should be carefully posted. You don't know who you could actually freak out with it. I freaked my mom out pretty bad with a video about the whole 2012/nibiru/elenin "Connection" she was pretty scared, I had to call her up and let her know its all just made up BS.

There are a lot of uninformed people out there, that simply won't take 5 minutes of the day and actually look up what the scientific data says about what they are concerned about, they would rather sit in fear and have some other uninformed moron lead them into a panic state and never really do any fact checking. Look up answers from an aliens from Andromeda on youtube and you can literately see the I.Q. of the commenter's drop from video to video, it is almost gag-reflex worthy to see some of the BS posted by that guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
Misleading topic title and video is misleading. No where in that video did they mention FEMA was preparing for an alien invasion, just that a firefighters "Training manual" mentioned that in the event of an alien invasion/crash etc. these are steps that should be taken to ensure safety of yourself, other persons and ET's.

Granted the video is what is misleading, I would assume you watched it be for posting a topic with the title? Don't get me wrong I find it pretty interesting that they would put out a manual with a chapter catered to the event of alien attack etc. But alarmist videos and topics should be carefully posted. You don't know who you could actually freak out with it. I freaked my mom out pretty bad with a video about the whole 2012/nibiru/elenin "Connection" she was pretty scared, I had to call her up and let her know its all just made up BS.

There are a lot of uninformed people out there, that simply won't take 5 minutes of the day and actually look up what the scientific data says about what they are concerned about, they would rather sit in fear and have some other uninformed moron lead them into a panic state and never really do any fact checking. Look up answers from an aliens from Andromeda on youtube and you can literately see the I.Q. of the commenter's drop from video to video, it is almost gag-reflex worthy to see some of the BS posted by that guy.

All good points, for some reason I assumed that fire fighters also train out of the FEMA book. I guess it's something Ill have to research.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Professional fire fighters follow standards published by the NFPA.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Professional fire fighters follow standards published by the NFPA.

TY and I love your signature btw.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

awsome bit of info you've found here. Although this video sure as hell aint proof, it does point toward the idea that they are acclimating us to the idea of it, in a way

star n flag my meng

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No prob bud! I love that signature too.

Great thread! S&F my friend.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

No prob bud! I love that signature too.

Great thread! S&F my friend.

Ty. you guys should move over to a forum about "can you prove evolution wrong" because I'm getting attacked by a bunch of evolutionists that I don't agree with.

new topics

top topics

join