It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just caught something interresting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just caught a video of a UFO or a meteorite or a AWESOME hoax coming to Earth on video! I tried to upload it and my usb port in my camera broke, so now I have to try and update my computer so I can use the memory card cause it's not reading it but it's still on there but my sucky 3 mp camera I can't see it on the screen I need to upload to view it good. When I do it then I will be posting it on Youtube my first time ever catching any UFO or posting a video of any sort! Got 2 different ones coming in 2 different directions, if its not a UFO or Meteorite, my own conclusion is NASA is testing something, but why would they be working on Veterans day? Makes no sense to me.

It looked round with a long trail behind it, coming straight down, a little ball, then about 15 minutes later another one came from a totally different direction. Keep in mind I think it could be NASA but it seems weird. If I can't get my memory card to read I will open the camera and solder the usb back if I have to, I want to know what it could possibly be and would NASA be testing something like this on Veteran's day?

I don't believe in alot of UFO stuff but I believe my eye's. Maybe someone can give me a normal explanation before I waste time trying to upload this like a mad idiot?

Again It was coming downward at around 4:00-5:00 pm, both of em', downward at about 5 o'clock. had a long trail behind it, no sound and the front was a white ball. The other went 8 o'clock then went south and vanished.

Certaintly there has to be someone near NASA Stennis area that seen this, I even called the news. Who knows.
edit on 11-11-2011 by JAGx1981 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing the
photos!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Me too, but it's video thats why im excited.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Cant wait to see more pics of planes.....YAY so excited

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Yup, I'm calling planes and their contrails being illuminated in the evening sky. That is if we get to see the vid, too many times we never do.

Still, I'm willing to be proved wrong.
Bring on ET.
edit on 11-11-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey, it's my buddy Jag. Looking forward to seeing what you captured, amigo.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

lol im expecting something similar to this

Planes arent UFO;s.....but there is no telling some people

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I hope you like the taste of crow brotha cause this ain't no plane, thats all I have to say on that if it was I would not have even wasted my time on here to post.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thread Closed until the OP has the pics / vid ready to share.

new topics

top topics

join