It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Michael Talbot. The Holographic Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Before you watch this video, consider a few verses. First, Genesis 1:1 tells the four fundamental components of all of reality:

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Now consider this verse:

Genesis 1:27

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are 'in' an image created by God. We are also in the image of God.

Now consider the first verse of John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

A Word created the universe. A word is a wave. Light is both a particle and a wave. All particles have associated waves. Finally, consider the Trinity:

Father (God / Light / Prima Materia)

Son (Word / Wave / Logos)

Holy Spirit (Divine Consciousness)

All humans are one person, yet posses matter as a body, both particle and wave, animated by consciousness. In other words, humans are made from the projected image of the Trinity. Follow the Trinity back to the source and you find a God that is One.

Galatians 3

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

As you watch the videos below, consider the profundity of biblical truth. Remember that law governs our universe. Jesus is the Word and the law that governs and establishes all matter in the universe. Our hope rests in the one God of the universe who loves us enough to redeem us from corruption into eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

Psalm 14

For the director of music. Of David.
1 The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

edit on 11-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

The Word is the light.

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Jesus is Father, Son and Holy Spirit in one. This is YHWH the Lord, the Comforter, The Word. In the begninning he was there, and he was with God and he was God.

www.piney.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by SuperiorEd

The Word is the light.

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Jesus is Father, Son and Holy Spirit in one. This is YHWH the Lord, the Comforter, The Word. In the begninning he was there, and he was with God and he was God.

www.piney.com...

Good thoughts. You are correct. Any way we look at it, God is one. This makes me think of many more verses. As I think about it, God is hidden since nothing can be represented as Him in opposite. Since nothing in the universe can reveal Him, light can only be a product of God.

1 Colossians 1:
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Colossians 1:12
and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Hebrews 11:3

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
?

Watch the Talbot video. You won't regret it. Then go back and read what I wrote. The connections are amazing!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A holographic representation. Very interesting. a holographic Universe, probably is. We do not perceive all things we see, and sometimes we think we see things that we do not. It is all in our perception.
Consider God perceived as a Three in One. The whole of the universe since he is the "word".
I dislike the word "Trinity" few understand the scope of it's meaning, but indeed all 3 are 1.
The scripture does say in the beginning the word "was God".
Understanding that God is actually the Word then we understand he cannot be separate from himself because we cannot perceive such a thing...or can we?
It may be in the Holographic universe as an understood truth, or it may simply be how we perceive that universe whether it be a holographic perception or a simple two dimensional one.
For instance. Consider a glass of water. You fill the glass up from the faucet, and it is clear, and ready to drink.
It is only water
but it will not make a cup of tea without first being boiled which results in steam. The boiling water will make tea, but if you continue to boil it eventually all becomes steam.....which is still water, but it is not is it ..it is steam...but indeed..it is still....water.
Take that same glass and put it in the freezer and now you have ice. You cannot drink it which is your perception and you would not even try because it is ice now.... but indeed...it is still water..
You have
Water
Steam
Ice

So we perceive all three of them different. but they are not. In the end all three of them
are ....Water.
God...
the Son...
the Holy Spirit...
Are all the word. Time, matter and Energy...We cannot perceive all three being the same either, but in the end...They are indeed all...One.
. It is all in our perception, and indeed I have heard many say in their hearts...."there is no God".
A man of wisdom would never say such a thing. And if any man thinks himself wise because of his knowledge he is deceived because knowledge is not wisdom. It is only knowledge.
Very nice Thread
DH
edit on 11-11-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

Very good thoughts. Thank you for sharing. I have not thought of water as a comparison to the Trinity. Very good observation.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I wish i could star and flag this thread a thousand times! This is one of the most thoght provoking threads I have read in a long while! It is the serious insight that prompts me to say "whoa, this deserves more research"

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
I wish i could star and flag this thread a thousand times! This is one of the most thoght provoking threads I have read in a long while! It is the serious insight that prompts me to say "whoa, this deserves more research"

Very true. Knowing that God created reality, science--biased against religion--should be seeing the same vision from its investigation of the very reality that God created. As evidence of both being accurate, the two will appear as a reflection in a mirror. The more we learn to read the Bible from the standpoint of an acceptable truth, we will see that the wording of the Bible accurately describes what we are coming to learn about our own view of science and reality. There will soon be no distinction between the Bible and science. They are describing the same thing.

Here is an article I wrote on this subject if you are interested in more insight. LINK

edit on 12-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well one way to think about this hologram thinkg is actually written in scripture in the Book of Acts. It is before breakfast time and Peter is ontop of the roof of Simon the tanner and he is meditating and he falls into a trance and he has a vision of all these animals, birds and fowels and he hears the voice of God say "take Peter, Kill and eat" And Peter replied "not so Lord, for it is written that we are not to eat of any common or unclean animal" and God says this 2 more times for Peter to take and kill and eat of these animals that he has provided and the God says "do not call common or unclean that which i have sanctified and made holy".

Just at the end of this trance there is a knock on the door below and Cornelius was at the door. Cornelius was a righteous man and walked in fear of the Lord, a roman centurion (gentile) and this was the beginning where God separated the divsion between the jew believer and the gentile believer Paul would later seal the deal when he got tired of the jews rejecting the messiah he then took it to the gentiles and they recieved it gladly. In those days it was unlawful for any non jew to address or be in the presence of a jew and when it came to samaritans, a jew would not suffer a samaritans shadow to touch them. What God was telling Peter was that in Christ all are equal and purified and made holy and anew and this was the first beginnings of the gentiles recieving the message of Christ.

Perhaps it was Peter's meditation that allowed him to fall into a trance and hear God speaking to him. Some believe that this is really what astral projection is, is sending your spirit out from your body. I have never done this it seems too frightening to me though. Maybe Peter astrally projected?

new topics

top topics

join