It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 11-11-11 experience...Mine was profound.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I killed some people in battlefield 3..
Occupy Nova Scotia got evicted, 10 arrested.
Uhm.. Felt pretty decent tonight, slept really good.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
My experience:
The past 3 days i felt completely drained.No energy at all.Couldn't sleep well,i needed the double amount of food than usual,felt dizzy and i couldn't breath easily.I was thinking to go see a doctor,but because of work i didn't.Yesterday was rather slow and boring day(plus the above symptoms).

But last night when i was on my way home from work,walking from the bus stop to my house,i suddenly felt like i was electrecuted.It was like all the energy i didn't have the previous days came back to me all at once.I don't know if you can understand what i'm talking about.
Anyway from that moment i felt so alive and strong like i have never felt in my life before,but also calm and relaxed.When i went to sleep,i fell asleep right away(strange thing for me,usually when i go to bed i takes me hours before i manage to fall asleep) and in my dream(the part i remember) i was in desert,in a planet with 3 suns and there was a woman in some kind of armour (very futuristic) and she told me "the time is now little girl".
This morning i feel like supergirl.I have the feeling that i can do anything.Today i feel great.

I hope tis feeling lasts forever

I don't know if this was because of 11-11 or something else happened,but it was fun.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nothing at all happened to me or anyone i know yesterday, it was just another normal day on planet earth.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well as negative energy generally follows me around these days I spent the whole day inside, working on a game instead.. In fact, 30 hours in front of the PC, by the end of which I near enough collapsed
So if anything it taught me not to fight the fact some things can't be done in a day. Also that there aren't enough hours in a day - and if there were, I physically still wouldn't be able to use 'em.

Anyway yeah happy 11/11/11....been & gone
It's been a thought provoking week though.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
11-11-11, what exactly is that supposed to mean? Another day, another boring day I might add except for me singing Flat Foot Floogie most of the day at work.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

My 11-11-11 experience? I waited.. held my breath.. checked my clocks.. looked in the sky.. and nothing. I did commune with nature and admired the trees.. (I live in the country and do this everyday anyway!)

My adult daughter called and said she sees a rainbow in the sky over her home (It did not even rain)

So.... the world did not end... I read more news and went grocery shopping.. But lets hope the world continues to WAKE UP anyway.. I do feel at peace and relieved to not live in the cities.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

I'm so sorry!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks all for your responses. Some were funny, some were sad, some of you feel more enlightened. I did feel a little more grounded yesterday. It was a beautiful, sunny day somewhat surreal actually. In this chaotic world, which I have decided to not even pay attention to anymore, I felt at peace and a little joy yesterday.

Hope everyone takes a time out like that once in awhile! Peace!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My gammon turned into bacon.

You could say it ascended.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think the triple date stuff is laughable. I didn't read anything about it, nor will I do so now. What surprised me is that at exactly 11:11 a.m. P.S.T., I had the most amazing experience that lasted for 22 minutes. I wasn't aware it was 11:11 because I was in the woods and my watch wasn't showing the right time.

I figured out what time it was when I got home. I don't know what it means. It was a vibrational/energetic experience that I can't put to words except to say there was a recognition of remembering that energy and that moment from a past incarnation or something. It was very positive and I had the impression that anything could happen at that moment. Of course, nothing spectacular happened that I am consciously aware of. I didn't see a light or meet any ancestors, nor did a UFO land before my eyes.

edit on 12/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I was pissed off because I was studying for an exam. -.-

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

A star for your service to others................

Personally I always feel better when I do something nice for someone else, when I share.

While there were enough volunteers at the shelter today, I did drop off some extra food, many of our veterans are homeless or on very limited incomes and that made me feel good.

Got to talk to a few old friends and gave away some stuff we don't need but could help other people.

Yesterday, for me was a profound day because I felt a real connection with several people as well as being able to spend a most enjoyable evening with my sons and grand daughter.

I love cooking for other people and seeing them enjoy what I've prepared for them.

We had Chili Mac, nothing really extraordinary but one of her favorite meals and watched a couple R. L. Spine's scary Halloween specials for tweens I taped for her.

Took our dog for a three mile walk..........god this doggy hound girl lives to walk, my little huntress.
and while the group of us walked and talked it was a magical time. The air was cool and crisp, the ground damp and earthy smelling and yesterday was just a most enjoyable day.

It was one of those days that one files away as a nice day that makes life worth while.

I sincerely hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful day.

The picture below isn't where we went, but just looking at it might bring some joy, stress relief and beauty into someone's life.............autumn.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I got back On the 10th to my hometown after 2 months of traveling in Europe. On the 11th, I finally reunited with my girlfriend I hadn't seen for just as long. The long-distance relationship had really strained us and caused a lot of problems.... But yesterday there was nothing but pure love

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well quite normal day. Got in and out the work and got drunk after. Quite usual. Like others, I get some kind of "mission directives" on my sleeptime and get this portal/obe phenomenas now and then. I know its laughable to say as Im half drunk all my passtime and say I get these things happen to me with pokerface. Im guite confused whats happening to me. Living on fog too. Hope I get clear whar Im to do here. Like misterlondon and others.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Only thing that happened to me was...I looked at the news..came here..noticed no new "life ending" threads..and went back to my real life.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarlia
Only thing that happened to me was...I looked at the news..came here..noticed no new "life ending" threads..and went back to my real life.

No, you were still on ATS at the time you wrote that, unless that's your real life. Just sayin'!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by RizeorDie
I will remember 11 11 11 as the day I got mugged in a way.

This experience will surely change me in a lot of ways. hopefully for the best.

I didnt really buy into the whole 11.11 thing.. but something weird just happened to me... you turned up with your avatar...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/11/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

I just got goosebumps reading your thread...that's weird.

An man, that's just the coolest story that I've think I've yet run across on ATS.

Awesome!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by RizeorDie

You were mugged. Also, in case you both didn't notice. Misterlondon posted his thread in October of 2010, and his experience was 10 years before that. So 11 years ago he receives a sign, that he will know what to do when he sees this emblem. 11 years later, on 11-11-11 he sees the symbol, from a guy that got mugged earlier that day.

Surely there is something between ya'll that you can figure out?

damn... i didnt even notice that... 11 years ago on 11.11.11.. got goosebumps here.. crazy stuff...

Wow! I went back and read you thread...I got goosebumps too. It must be time MisterLondon! I didn't know when I started the thread that it would be the long awaited catalyst for you!

Are you worried? Have you read up on Ishtar?

Ishtar was the daughter of Sin or Anu.[2] She was particularly worshipped at the Assyrian cities of Nineveh and Arbela (Erbil).[2]

Besides the lions on her gate, her symbol is an eight pointed star.[3]

Wikipedia "The lion was her symbol (detail of the Ishtar Gate)In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus".

She was the dauther of Anu! She had many lovers that she did horrible things to if they displeased her.

Here is a vid with some of the family history of Anu...

They were the Gods from Sirrius A. You may be of that descent. Descended of the Gods you are!!! LOL
edit on 12-11-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Besides the lions on her gate, her symbol is an eight pointed star.[3]

Wikipedia "The lion was her symbol (detail of the Ishtar Gate)In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus".

Venus eh?

And I will give him the morning star.
~ Revelation 2:28

I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
~ Revelation 22:18

What Is the Morning Star?
www.christiancourier.com...

In this sense, the star is a symbol of Christ as the light of God-realization rising transcendant over the darkness of ignorance and sin and temptation ie: not a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I didn't experience anything unusual, know why?

I didn't know what day it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join