It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else just see Stephen King on Hardball w/ Chris Matthews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ok, no video yet because it just played on MSNBC, but King was being interviewed by Matthews about his new book on an alternate history where Kennedy had not been killed and went onto a second. term. At the end of the interview they mentioned how Lyndon Johnson had been able to move Congress because of his experience with that branch, and they talked about whether Joe Biden had they ability to do the same thing. Matthews said something along the lines of.... I see where you're going with this and I agree... Wish I had the video to post and I will whenever it hits Youtube... which I predict it will soon. But my question is... were they hinting at something they thought might happen... or maybe want to happen as in Biden becoming President in a way that Johnson did? Please apply tin foil hats and respond

edit on 11-11-2011 by revswirl because: type

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
yes it could happen any could and can happen does not mean it will, if some things do happen , in the news now , look up OWS and see, then come the first of the week, who knows... could be the first of the year when Obama says to Israel "your on your own" or it could be when he says yes we will help any way we can, need troops the 101 and 82 will be glad to jump in.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by revswirl
or maybe want to happen as in Biden becoming President in a way that Johnson did? Please apply tin foil hats and respond

edit on 11-11-2011 by revswirl because: type

Prince Valium? I hope not. My member has more taste, zeal and character than that guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
With 30 years in the Senate, I've always wondered why Biden isn't performing his duties as President of the Senate to promote the administration's agenda. I can't ever recall a VP actually focusing on that Constitutional duty. Usually the VP on casts tie-breaking votes, but I've felt it's a waste of time (and tax payer money) for the VP to not be utilizing that power over the Senate that they've been given.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Strange since Obama will be in the Air for 46hours for his trip to Hawaii other places

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I can not comment without seeing the video..

I doubt though they have anymore inside knowledge
though anymore then say the inside of my shoe..

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I can not comment without seeing the video..

I doubt though they have anymore inside knowledge
though anymore then say the inside of my shoe..

Sorry.. I know. Usually I find these videos after they've been posted because I don't have cable. I just happen to be dog sitting at my Dad's and was watching it live for once. I'll post it as soon as I can find it. Actually, Hardball re airs at 7pm EST so anyone's who interested can see the interview towards the end of the show.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok, found a clip of the interview.

Watch it and see if you saw what I saw... enjoy!!

www.bing.com...

new topics

top topics

join