It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of this? Fake or Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
is this a toy or some sort of unknown animal?

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It looks like a bad replica of Rigel from the series Farscape .

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Small for sure if it fits on a refrigerator shelf...looks amphibious...my thought is that it is fake (meaning that it is not alien or unknown).

I'll be curious to hear what this turns out to be...probably not surprised but curious for sure!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Look like a puppet!

2nd

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Haha. It looks like some type of frog man. I would love to see the autopsy video.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That arm looks about as real as Kermit the frog's.

These kinds of hoaxes are always difficult to prove or disprove, but I have significant doubts about this one.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Jabba... somewhat less imbued than when he was in the prime of his acting career.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A slightly burnt and mutilated toad if you ask me.

images.sciencedaily.com...

It wouldn't be hard to piece something like this together using readily available amphibian parts...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hahaha, a baby Jabba the Hutt.

too funny.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Keeping it in a refrigerator for 2 years - is that like keeping it in your freezer while you build the suspense?

I always hate those monster flicks where you never get a good look at the whole thing. Why not take him out of the bag? Maybe it would prove to be a her!!

I guess, I am not buying it. I have seen more likely blobsquatches.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Weirdest pictures I have seen in a while! What kind of amphibious creature may resemble this one? approx 40-50 cm long?? It's kinda satisfying not to see the typical alien photo for once tho...

edit on 11-11-2011 by creatureme because: editpiaf

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Looks fake. Somehow supposed to resemble and alien frog squid chicken thing. Possibly clay, paper mache, or etc painted with acrylics or painted over a ceramic frog statue head attached to what ever is in the bag. Not great detail. Seemingly could be an old frozen animal, but looks large for a frog or toad(ruler comparison).

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looks like some kind of an octopus.

Or it could be this guys brother:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
looks almost plant like, could be a hoax or some kind of animal thats not yet been discovered. but i dont think it would come from space

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's Jabba Da Hut! Or his baby.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well the note added at the end is telling, if the pics are 3 years old then I'm guessing more info is out there somewhere.

NOTE: I saw one of these images (top photo) approximately 3 years ago...it was forwarded by email from a lady who lived near St.Petersburg who then stated to me that it was given to her by a friend. I attempted to gather further information but hit a dead end. Today, these photos were published in a Russian blog with the narrative posted. What do you think? Lon

But I'm with others, it looks very taod like to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's a turnip that was carved a little. The plant is bundled up inside the bag and there is one little stalk sticking out the side with the remains of a leaf on the end.

I don't particularly like turnip, but that is what it is...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Looks like it's made out of papier mache to me....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't know what it is, but I think it used to be a cucumber at some point. As for what to call it now, I don't think there's even a genus for it.

top topics

join