It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was he real , or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When my daughter was 4 she was jumping on her bed one night and she seen a boy looking at her through the window. She was scared at first but soon they became good friends. She said he would always just "show up" and they would play and talk. They would push each other around and play tag. She had a "talk girl" which was a recorder for little girls to play with. She decided to record their conversations and couldn't understand why she could only hear herself and not "Josh". HE had red hair and freckles is what she told me one time. I didn't think much of it till she said she really did see him and he was real...not imaginary. And that she could physically touch him. She is older now and hates thinking of him because it freaks her out. she seen him until she was about 9 years old, to old for imaginary friends, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

In my life time, I've ran into more then a dozen kids who could see things that wasn't there.
I've seen a child heal a relative, just by touching his head.
My conclusion is that children have a gift, so if she is still sticking to her story.
Maybe she really did see someone.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That's what i was thinking. When she was 2 every time we would go to my moms house she would be scared and said she didn't like the alligators in the hall. Makes me wonder what she was seeing??

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

was your moms house in florida? or near a swamp?

maybe they were alligator ghosts? hehe.

i mean, seriously.. maybe they were....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Haha, not even close. She lives in Arkansas. But me and my brother used to hear people walking up and down the hall at night and he would get scared and come in my room to sleep. So that makes me wonder what were we really hearing on those nights?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
That's what i was thinking. When she was 2 every time we would go to my moms house she would be scared and said she didn't like the alligators in the hall. Makes me wonder what she was seeing??

Possibly demons? Chances are she had seen an alligator before but more than likely didn't know what a demon was.
Children relate things they see to things they've seen. IMO.
I remember seeing really scary things as a child.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I'd like to hear some of your stories. I forgot to say that my son also was scared of moms hallway when he was little. He said there was "scary things" in the hall. I don't understand how my mom and dad never seen or heard anything. I was 17 years old and was still hearing all kindsa crap in that house!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Stuff like this happens all the time.
Children usually call them monsters. Not having anything else to connect them with.
Most the time it's a ghost / angel / spirit/ demon what ever you want to call it.
Children do have a very vivid imagination so it's hard to determine what's really real.
A lot of my family members have had encounters with these entities when they were young.
Even myself. They start to fade away as you get older though.
That's why I think it has something to do with being a child.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My mother still likes to talk about not only the times I insisted I was a fighter pilot in WW2 but also when I'd lie in my crib with my arms held out to the ceiling asking something that wasn't there to pick me up or saying there was a man looking at me or something.

I don't believe her because I don't remember any of it myself but other family members seem to back her up.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Wow! that is crazy! It may be a good thing you don't remember. Who knows what it was that you were wanting to pick you u?!. The fighter pilot part is interesting. Did you even know what that was when you were that young?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111

Haha, not even close. She lives in Arkansas. But me and my brother used to hear people walking up and down the hall at night and he would get scared and come in my room to sleep. So that makes me wonder what were we really hearing on those nights?

arkansas was once a giant swamp, most of the midwest was till the farmers filled it all in with dirt.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What? Thats interesting. Where would they have gotten all that dirt? I think i would have just found somewhere else to live. I have lived in Arkansas all my life and never heard of this. Thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Most probably real mate!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Since my son was born more than two + years ago he has had episodes of pointing and crying at the drop of the hat. Note..all of these situations were in the same room-same area.He was rather insistent and would continue for minutes. Also, in the same room of our house he would start laughing hysterically and pointing seeming very pleased and amused by whatever he was looking at.Ofcourse I could not see anything.During the crying we would walk over and move around the area assuring him all was okay,I think like most would do.
My point I do believe that children can see things that we cannot.
Thnx for the post
SnF
edit on 16-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

I've heard stories like yours before. How long did your child see these things? I wonder why sometimes kids seem scared by what they are seeing, and sometimes they laugh and act like someone is playing with them? It is just baffling to me. Maybe when people say that kids are having night terrors, they are really awake and seeing something scary?

new topics

top topics

join