It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Really Prepared To Planetary Exploratiion in a Near Future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I ask you guys this because i see many excitement from the masses Some even say that we are more advanced technologically than the majority believes and all the good stuff is hidden away (black ops secret tech),. But should we be really this confident?

Let's see Russia had 18 missions to visit Mars and most of them failed. I think only one had success and instead of blaming their failures they blame aliens??? Little green men did it wtf?

The Usa also had their failures. Also they stop exploring the moon god knows why. Some conspiracy agents say they were threatened by aliens and told to never return to the Moon. Really? Or is there limitations and a complete stall in technology advancements? Or is it because of the Van Allen Belt? If the radiation belt makes it impossible to travel to the Moon as some say does it mean the moon landing was really a clever staged hoax?

What is the actual amount and nature of radiation present in the Van Allen Belts?
How long would an astronaut be exposed to that radiation while passing through the belts on a lunar trajectory, and what dose of radiation would he receive? What would be the likely health effects?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I'm prepared.
I'm just sick of waiting.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
To keep it short and sweet, I would say we are ready but we have to do a few things before it can actually be done with success.

1. We must unite space programs, even if that means tag teaming with the Russians and China.

2. Quit fighting pointless wars (don't hold your breath)

3. Invest in new tech so we can actually succeed insted of failing and wasting resources.

Just my thoughts about what needs to be done here on Earth before we can actually achieve such a feat. Even though we have progressed at a great rate with our technology doesnt mean we are any closer. We need to fix social and governmental issues as well. Just sayin'.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If we ever even dream of going space exploring we need to clean up down on Earth first. I say this because if there are other life forms out there(IMO there is) I would hate to see the most peaceful ones get corrupted by our way of life.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The only thing this earth could possibly export to another planet or dimension is perpetual war, which is what we have on earth now....Its what we do. We are not satisfied without it....
. when finally we have no more war then we either will have self-destructed, or be at peace in the world. Then perhaps and only then will we truly be ready for planetary exploration. Well unless we self-destruct, ....then another planetary peoples will be welcome to scrounge around for trinkets and souvenirs.
DH

top topics

join