It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul in danger of becoming another silenced voice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I don't think I have to go into the history of great leaders, activists, whistle-blowers etc, that have been silenced for their increase in popularity and their perceived danger to the status quo that TPTB would kill to keep as their own.

So the question is this: "Is Ron Paul in danger of becoming another silenced voice?"

Like it or not, he is gaining ground in the polls. He is without a doubt, a force to be reckoned with and is becoming a thorn in the side of the puppets and puppet masters who would stop at nothing to keep their hold on everything they have.

He is outspoken, holds nothing back and calls it like it is. He has never backed down in a debate and hasn't changed his direction or ideals...ever. This man actually calls Obama a potential dictator! Who else but Ron would even dare to step up to this?

If Ron were to get into the White House, he would cause chaos to those that think their jobs are safe and secure in there. I can see so many pink slips coming out that the current overflowing unemployment lines will have politicians lined up next to Govt. workers that are also there because their jobs were made obsolete in unnecessary departments.

Soldiers coming home. The Fed clamoring for a grip on their monopoly, Countries sighing with relief that a Mad Man is no longer at the reigns, TSA going back to the airports where they belong, needless and money wasting Govt. Agencies shut down and on and on and on...

This would be a long OP if we were to go into all of Ron's promises that I believe is making a lot of people nervous on Wall Street...don't have enough space for that

An even longer OP if we were to go into Obama's broken promises, lies etc.

We all know the deal here. We all know Ron is gaining ground. We all know that even the MSM is in on the game of trying to keep him silent. This alone is cause for concern.

So how far will TPTB go to make that silence permanent? I hope I'm wrong but I have a gut feeling he might be in danger because Ron Paul 2012 vs Obama 2012 is absolutely the MOST important decision Americans will ever make and TPTB know it.

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I will say one thing without much detail here...

If Ron Paul becomes president (I doubt they will let it happen) and he is "assassinated" I will no longer hold myself to the laws of the USA.

It will not go unpunished.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

If Ron Paul becomes president (I doubt they will let it happen) and he is "assassinated" I will no longer hold myself to the laws of the USA.

I have just been wondering if it were to happen, would it be before or after he got elected?

Man, I hope this is not something that would happen. I think the US would go into a full scale civil uprising that would make OWS look like child's play.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Not sure but I can tell you that if that day comes it will be my breaking point.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ron Paul's voice is getting perpetually louder as time goes on. They pulled out all the stops from their bag of tricks last election. This is why you have OWS now. It's all desperation right now. We are at the precipice. If this opportunity passes unrecognized, we are done with the US Constitution.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Not sure but I can tell you that if that day comes it will be my breaking point.

I think you and many others will be at the same point.

Not just Americans either.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hey man! You can't talk about freedom here in Corporate America! That's forbidden! You can only talk about how our economy is great and how long your gonna work for your tiny salary. Ahhh I love Corporate America! (end of sarcasm) On a serious note I like to say that if another sociopath or psychopath gets into office and pick off where Bush and Obama left off I'm not sure I would be a citizen anymore. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I do not agree with all of Ron Paul's stances...but I do think that he is honest and a good man. I honestly don't think TPTB are going to allow him to win the nomination. I think they have already devised various plans to stop him. I think that people have been paid off to carry out those plans. These are my opinions.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Ron Paul's voice is getting perpetually louder as time goes on. They pulled out all the stops from their bag of tricks last election. This is why you have OWS now. It's all desperation right now. We are at the precipice. If this opportunity passes unrecognized, we are done with the US Constitution.

I have been wondering about that as well. Since The Constitution is hanging on by a thread, what would happen if it's Obama in 2012?

What could replace it? What would it look like and who would support it besides those that would somehow gain?

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I believe Armageddon would be the right word to describe a scenario if Dictator Obama holds on to his throne and still kisses Israel's @$$.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I myself am already trying to figure out where the best place to relocate outside of the US and trying to figure out how I can accomplish this.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

In a way, I almost wish they would "silence" him. I love him, I will vote for him, and he is a great patriot. If they made the dastardly move to silence him, it would unify his rabid supporters, and I think a great many feel the same way that you do! If he can't fix the country by political means, then let him go out as a martyr and let us fix them by other means.

I don't think they will do anything to Ron Paul except to marginalize and ignore him. They can't beat him, and if they do anything more aggressively, the backlash will be too great. Their only hope is to pretend they don't see him, and hope he goes away.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Their only hope is to pretend they don't see him, and hope he goes away.

That's the issue here. Ron is not one to go away. He's a PitBull.

So if he doesn't just go away and actually gets close to the Oval Office, what then? TPTB can not afford to have him in there.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

He is outspoken, holds nothing back and calls it like it is. He has never backed down in a debate and hasn't changed his direction or ideals...ever.

BS. Why won't he tell the truth about 911? That would really get everybody's attention. But he won't do it. Paul is controlled opposition.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

How is he supposed to do that? He wasn't involved, he doesn't know any more than you or I know. It isn't like they got Congressional approval to bring the towers down.

Everything he does stand for, is significantly in opposition to TPTB, and minimizing the government's role, and the regulation that benefits big business and lobby interests will take away a lot of TPTB power, and maybe, by limiting their power, some truths will start to come out.

I don't think 9/11 is a priority for Ron Paul, and after 10 years, I don't think it should be. The current priorities are the Economy and the Foreign Policy, and the size and scope of the Federal Government. Ron Paul can do a lot in the right direction in these key areas.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Originally posted by jude11

He is outspoken, holds nothing back and calls it like it is. He has never backed down in a debate and hasn't changed his direction or ideals...ever.

BS. Why won't he tell the truth about 911? That would really get everybody's attention. But he won't do it. Paul is controlled opposition.

Paul DOES tell the truth. He has said it along that something was going to happen.

Do you think he has access to anything to do with the truth of 9/11? A man that is opposed to everything the previous administration and this administration has done, and is doing?

Ron Paul is the little guy that isn't privy to inside info...like you and me.

At least he tried to warn us. More than I can say for anyone else.

Ron Paul Warned Us About 9/11

new topics

top topics

join