It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take for Police/ Military to side with the people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
We need not engage in a guessing game. Look at all of history.

History itself is a guessing game, even some of the scientific methods to look at history is a guessing game. We dont have all of history to look at and gauge exact human behavior. Unless scientifically based as guaranteed fact, how can we trust the passed down word of a human who is as easily capable of lying as you or I?

The people running the show have been studying human nature from the beginning. They know how to play divide and conquer.

They know how to suggest the idea of dividing and conquering, but i think you're giving them too much credit. Maybe that was the case, but people are waking up. They cant control free will.

Did you know that a lots of Jews participated and collaborated with the NAZIs? Some did so with fear, but others did so with glee.

Not only the Jews, most of the world heralded him. Time Magazine here in US even announced him as man of the year in 1939...

Look at Iraq right now. All the powers have to do is set up us v them. That is already in place. Start taking away the necessities of life and people will turn into ravenous animals right quick.

But its not that simple anymore. Since the Gulf of Tonkin incident people have started questioning wars more and more and more. We're in Iraq for oil, Afghanistan for opiate production and other minerals and for travel routes to transport said minerals and oil. The civilians of the world are sick of these wars. Its not as if people are parading around denouncing foreign nations we're at war with, they want it to stop, and most Americans are against whoever we are at war with. This whole thread is about the protests going on now and how far the doctrines ingrained in the police, military will go...

Their was a population bottleneck theorized to have occured ~70,000 years ago. One of the ideas about how the population got so low was that a lot of people were killed off by the "event" and its immediate and residual effects, but also people began preying on each other.

You opened this post up by asking not to play 'guessing games' and now you're telling me about theoretical human history? I guess we both cant continuously spew out nothing but facts, so lets not call it a 'guessing game', but a 'searching for answer and opinions game'

Look into historical siege events. Husbands kill and eat their familes. Women kill and eat their babies.

What historical siege event exactly? We're evolving technologically, we're smarter, why let history repeat? I dont need any history lesson to know people kill other people. We owe it to the generations before us to become better.

Human nature is full of ugly things that you have not thought of because up until now you have lived in the land of plenty.

To suggest knowing how i've lived or what i've gone thru based strictly on the land under my feet is illogical and ignorant. For me to question the integrity of my government and want the rights I was promised for living in this country isnt wrong, its what this country is about and what my relatives have died fighting for.

All im trying to do is find answers, some questions i've asked may have already been answered or cant be answered at the moment but i'll never stop asking questions or expect better for myself and not because i'm American, but because its how I want you to be treated, and my neighbor to be treated, and the local grocery store clerk.

Im sick of accepting the idea history has to repeat itself, im sick of thinking we as people cant become better or are stuck in a revolving door. I'm sick of people thinking the game is over and allowing those who want to over power us walk over us with grace and not fight and make them stumble into the abyss of our eclectic history and cultures. EIther lay down and be overtaken or question why you have to lie down to begin with.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
To the OP, I can say this....when the # hits the fan all TPTB need to do is provide a higher standard of living than those they oppress.

Thats all.

“It is possible nowadays for a government to be very much more oppressive than any government could be before there was scientific technique. Propaganda makes persuasion easier for the government; public ownership of halls and paper makes counter-propaganda more difficult; and the effectiveness of modern armaments makes popular risings impossible. No revolution can succeed in a modern country unless it has the support of at least a considerable section of the armed forces. But the armed forces can be kept loyal by being given a higher standard of life than that of the average worker, and this is made easier by every step in the degradation of ordinary labour. Thus the very evils of the system help to give it stability. Apart from external pressure, there is no reason why such a regime should not last for a very long time." -Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society” (61)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Go ahead and live in your dream world. Everything that you think you have a choice in was placed before you. Which came first this world or you? This gets played out by their ruled not yours or mine. They control everything. If I go stepping on ants what kind of a fight will they put up? Maybe they will get in a couple of good bites. Fine. I bring out the raid or a can of gas and soak the whole nest and watch them sizzle. That is what we are to the illuminati, just insects in their eyes. These are not people, but fallen angels. The only one who can defeat them is Christ.

Edit:

Op, you seem to be confused by history. Let me explain it to you. The illuminat do not know when they will finally be allowed to finished their work. So they keep trying over and over. That is the revolving door you spoke of. Mark my words, their will be another human caused catastrophe. They will do this until God allows them to finally put their king on the throne of the earth. Satan does rule the world and has been given that dominion by God, but he is restrained for now. He tests his bonds from time to time. I believe that we are about to experience a collosal straining against the bonds of satan. I do not care because I know how it ends. And one more thing: no matter what you think you have suffered compared to what is coming it is the land of plenty you have been in your entire life. I live in a third world country right now and even this cannot compare to what is coming.
edit on 11-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
Go ahead and live in your dream world. Everything that you think you have a choice in was placed before you. Which came first this world or you?

your continuing on and on but never answer my questions or stay on topic. and since when did standing up for your rights become living in a 'dream world' as you say?

This gets played out by their ruled not yours or mine. They control everything. If I go stepping on ants what kind of a fight will they put up? Maybe they will get in a couple of good bites. Fine. I bring out the raid or a can of gas and soak the whole nest and watch them sizzle. That is what we are to the illuminati, just insects in their eyes. These are not people, but fallen angels. The only one who can defeat them is Christ.

You tell me im living in dream world but you speak of the illuminati, fallen angels, and christ, yet there is no supporting evidence for any of this. Right?

Edit:

Op, you seem to be confused by history. Let me explain it to you.

The illuminat do not know when they will finally be allowed to finished their work. So they keep trying over and over. That is the revolving door you spoke of. Mark my words, their will be another human caused catastrophe.

Now you're making predictions? My my, this conversation has gone from the original topic to the illuminati, fallen angels, a vengeful Christ, now this? And i'm living in a dream world?

They will do this until God allows them to finally put their king on the throne of the earth. Satan does rule the world and has been given that dominion by God, but he is restrained for now. He tests his bonds from time to time. I believe that we are about to experience a collosal straining against the bonds of satan. I do not care because I know how it ends.

Please tell me youre trolling me...

And one more thing: no matter what you think you have suffered compared to what is coming it is the land of plenty you have been in your entire life.

what is this land of plenty even mean? America is just a stirring pot of immigrants and im sure people from your country probably live here. I dont need you to tell me the country i live in is falling apart, i know it and see it.

I live in a third world country right now and even this cannot compare to what is coming.

Dude, you're on the internet chatting on an American conspiracy site! No matter the country we're just two different people from different places trying to figure things out. No one is trying to compare the hard times they've gone thru in life.

With all of this grim predictions you make, why are you staying alive? Whats the point of living when you're so sure of pending man made disaster? Or is it only America that has it coming? If you know so much, why not share (maybe in detail or some proof to back it up).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join