It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK to profit $300 billion from Libya

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Make money in arms sales to destroy a country... then make money in rebuilding and ``providing security`` if it gets violent...

Reminds of me something... Iraq? Afghanistan? Oh wait that is impossible, those wars were for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm! Right?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Report from RT today

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

This is a good example of how nations are forced into been in debt for life to central banks, nations that have pristine resources and that own no debt before been destroyed, at the end the ones been exploited are their citizens and their natural resources.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

And that's pretty much how it's done in theater nowdays. I mean, they've always done that in the West, look at what happened in India.

Momar as someone already stated wasn't willing to play ball so the CIA armed some rebels who they told to go ahead and kill him.. and they did it.
edit on 11-11-2011 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The main water supply in Libya is the GMR,which was bombed by Nato and destroyed.Rebel forces were used to contain the population of Pro Gaddafi forces and kill them along with thousands of civilians.

The real Humans Right Violations are occuring now,after the withdrawal of Nato,and the NTC faces problems with fighters who helped and assisted allied powers domination over Libya.

Source /Profile

A NATO terrorist attack has hit a water pipes factory in al-Brega, murdering six guards, this being the factory which makes pipes for the great man-made irrigation system across the desert which brings water to seventy per cent of Libyan homes, according to sources in Libya. The factory was hit after the water supply network was destroyed on Friday.

Related links

S. Korea to send more water engineers to Libya this month

Ambassador to Libya stresses ‘long-term plan’

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It was bombed and destroyed by NATO just like how NATO did in Serbia

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Correction.... that money is NOT for the UK, it's for the favoured contractors being handed the over-inflated rebuilding projects. All run through offshore shell companies, thus avoiding UK tax. THe British people will not see a penny of it and, quite frankly, I want nothing to do with mopney washed in blood and suffering.

What I find as distasteful as all the killing, is the hand wringing of those who ordered and revelled in it, telling the TV cameras how we must help the people to rebuild (as if they broke it all themselves), and how we need to all chip in with donations to avoid a "humanitarian crisis". WTF!

Mr. Cameron and Mr. Hague, you dickless sociopaths... here are your shovels, go help them rebuild. You broke it, you own it.

Sounds like they are helping them rebuild, so no need for them to go rebuild it on there own really,

you say its blood money... how so?

I wasn't aware of anyone having to give money for the crisis in Libya, donations only, are you against donations?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So what if the UK and France get some contracts out of the conflict? Wars are not cheap you know. Someone has to pay for all of the bombs, planes and ships that were used. You cannot expect the British and French taxpayers to give it all to the Libyians for free can you? If not, then I want a tax rebate!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Sounds like they are helping them rebuild, so no need for them to go rebuild it on there own really,

you say its blood money... how so?

I wasn't aware of anyone having to give money for the crisis in Libya, donations only, are you against donations?

The puppet regime installed, along with the new privatised central bank and IMF loans will put the country into massive debt, with most of the oil revenue and other profits going abroad. The Libyan people will be enslaved and never ghet back what they lost. Under the terms of most of these IMF loans, the work usually goes to favoured western corporations. Sure, they'll use local labour because it's cheap, but will cgarge the earth anway.

Of course it's blood money. Look how many people NATO killed in order to get the job done, commiting plenty of war crimes along the way - bombing and destruction of civilian infrastructure, bombing of civilian targets etc, they just twisted the original UN mandate and made the rules up as they went along. So yes, that money / profit that will go to the corporations and banks cost the lives of thousands of innocent people to secure.

The aid agencies always call on people to donate for these crises. Hell, the government will even chip in as well, with taxpayers money, as the rate of return will be wel worth it for the treasury and their corporate friends.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
just like all the war supplies sent to the UK from America in WW 2, it all had to be paid for, which bankrupted the UK, again, just like WW 1 did, The Libyans agreed to nato bombing the legitimate government forces, so why not have contracts to help pay for it all? The Americans had contracts from Iraq, did they not?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kloejen

Originally posted by TechniXcality
If war was not profitable, no body would ever goto war.

So you are saying that you would do anything for money?

That is sad

edit on 11/11/2011 by kloejen because: typo

lawl bro, don't put words in peoples mouths..
Clearly he is just saying war, one category, is profitable.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Think you mean the top 1% of the UK to profit $300 billion from Libya.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Ah, nice to see that my thread gets moved to another forum so it can die in some dark corner of this site, but other posters don't get the same treatment from the staff

edit on 11-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

As Alex Jones says there is an information war going on. If you say the truth too often then you are put in your place. Such as saying the war is imperialist or that wars in general are imperialist wars for profit, the sophists will move you. And then they will argue in their own dark corner that such opinions are hogwash and "don't hold any water."

The people are allowed to control the propaganda because they are the ones who cause it anyway. Just don't go to Britain with any books or journals that talk about Constitution or freedom of rights or they will arrest you. It is that bad now.
edit on 12-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

reg

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Ah, nice to see that my thread gets moved to another forum so it can die in some dark corner of this site, but other posters don't get the same treatment from the staff

edit on 11-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

AH Diddums, I'm sure you can go get your stars and flags elsewhere... here have a star from me

On topic: like one poster already wrote, the British people wont see a penny of this, (not that I'd want to) even though it was our tax paying money that was used to fund the overthrow. The only ones who will profit are the greedy bast*rds who are already filthy rich through such golden handshake deals. Our so called leaders are in it for no one but themselves and their silver spooned friends... TW*TS

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well it was not for the goodness of our souls was it???

Heaven forbid!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hm. So they need work done
And there are people willing to go do that work
for which they want to be paid.

Yes. How odd.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Perhaps you might like to check out info on Desertec, also most people forget the following that made it's way in to the news some years back - short memories?

www.youtube.com...

infowars.net...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

yep, this is it no money for uncle sam this time

Don't you worry, JP Morgan have just won over ex-PM and certified low-life scumbag Tony Blair into their employ. And he is the Middle East envoy no less!

They'll be plenty a pickings, for all us zionist bankster controlled train wrecks of nations.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Nice ROI there. that'll cover a small part of the debt. Who's next?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join